I'm French

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
If you werent so ignorant Ning, you'd see that 99% of all German/French people speak their native language and nothing else. And the fact that they wont even bother learning English to COMMUNICATE makes it even worse. So please, spare me the whine about you being french or whatever you are, people who think they are the only ones in the world is not of my liking.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Kaj said:
If you werent so ignorant Ning, you'd see that 99% of all German/French people speak their native language and nothing else. And the fact that they wont even bother learning English to COMMUNICATE makes it even worse. So please, spare me the whine about you being french or whatever you are, people who think they are the only ones in the world is not of my liking.

you must be drunk. I wasn't talking about that. You imagine your own stories.

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Ning said:
you must be drunk. I wasn't talking about that. You imagine your own stories.

Ofcourse you werent talking about that. Btw, grats for knowing some English.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
danger danger high voltage

When we touch....

When we kiss....

:sex:

PS: A thread about frenchies was closed recently, do you people not get the hint?

*Runs and hides behind Bahumat's Sheild before the Mod gets here*

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Ning said:
Any problem you british kids ?

Don't blame them, blame the government. Tony Blair is sending subliminal messaging through MTV to the brains of all the children. It is his hope that by 2005 he'll have an army large enough to invade Paris and conquer France.

Although the fact that your French doesn't bother me. I'm very indescriminate in that I hate everyone who isn't me regardless of sex, or cultural background... well ok, I hate Gnomes more than anything. But thier mythical creatures (and garden ornements) so that doesn't really count.

So yes, I hate you. But not because your French ;)

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Don't blame them, blame the government. Tony Blair is sending subliminal messaging through MTV to the brains of all the children. It is his hope that by 2005 he'll have an army large enough to invade Paris and conquer France.
;)

Wouldn't need to invade Paris to conquer France just a couple of small seaside towns and they'll surender muhahahaha. :sex:

scrow

Fledgling Freddie
Kaj said:

your telling me that english ppl actually do speak a 2nd language ?

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not German
But i'm in German eagles. My german isn't bad, my French isn't bad, my english is good and Dutch is my language.
It's very easy to say that German people only know their language. Part of it is true, but there are like 1000x more german who speak english than english peeps who speak German.
U are mad because Germans only speak German, but now tell me: How many languages do u speak?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
your forgetting english is a wider spoken language and its teh main business language of all cross countries business deals.

also its a english server as the french and germans have more server for rvr than us.

its like going in an indian restaraunt and ordering chips........

B

Ballad

Robby said:
I'm not German
But i'm in German eagles. My german isn't bad, my French isn't bad, my english is good and Dutch is my language.
It's very easy to say that German people only know their language. Part of it is true, but there are like 1000x more german who speak english than english peeps who speak German.
U are mad because Germans only speak German, but now tell me: How many languages do u speak?
Do we zerg Avalon, Stonehenge, Dartmoor etc and spam english there?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
danger danger high voltage

OFF TOPIC

I saw electric six live at Leeds festival last year :')

they sung gay bar at the end :D but i had 2 go 2 the main stage 2 find my m8 :( crowd surfed out :)

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
I think being dutch has a big advantage on this server, because most of us speak German French English and Dutch. best thing about that is when the frenchies start trashtalking you can give a nice reply in their own langauge.

I don't think it's a problem that they only know their own langauge, but the problem is that they spam /b in french or german, so only 1/3 of the people understand what they are saying.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Robby said:
I'm not German

3 and ive studied german aswell, but that was for 1 year before i moved school NEXT PLEASE /slap (is american a language? if so then i speak 4 :p)

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
scrow said:

Most people on this server who use english as their main langauge are actually Norse, Swedish, Dutch, Estonian, Russian, Finnish, .....
Get the point?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
your forgetting english is a wider spoken language and its teh main business language of all cross countries business deals.

also its a english server as the french and germans have more server for rvr than us.

its like going in an indian restaraunt and ordering chips........

also... its the main medical language (infact its the core medical language) which means more clever people use it than they use french/german so nuh nuh

P.S. i dont reserve the right 2 b wrong :D

(by medical i also include scientific terms)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Well the most spoken language in the world is Spanish, how about we just make it fair on us all, and say everyone has to speak Spanish, that way we cant get mad at the French, Germans or English ;)

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
scrow said:

I speak English, Arabic, Swedish and some French, you dont see me going kikoo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom