im drunk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
say for example, we had angelina jolies breasts infront of us. attached to the rest of her body.
of course.

but then we stripped her naked, and put a gag on her. tied her hands together with leather straps. bound her legs apart so she is spread eagle. got a feather duster and tickled her. and one of those electric wonds on her little thingy. and stuff.

and we spread on 10log23 cm2 of marmite on her breasts and up her legs.

how long will it take to lick off?

edit, asume log is to base 10

wtf is 10log23 cm2 marmite ?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tris, it would take exactly 25 minutes, 20 minutes of my licking and 5 minutes for you to remember how to get the camera working.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
How are babies born ?. painfully

Do women fart as much as men? ye, we just leave the room ordo the one cheek sneak, or like me say pardon after.

How did you get so much rep? slept with everyone here.

Show us a picture of yourself. already did, and i made a movie

Does toothpaste really exsist. According to scientsist it's not solid nor a liquid nor a gas so therefor does not exsist. it does exist i got some down my vest to prove it.

How do bumble-bee's fly ? wobbly

Is Job Centre really one word or two ? depends, if your a chav its a myth.

Whats my dads name ? If you can answer that I will coem round your house and bow to you. (No i'm not a bastard and I do really know my dads name)
dave. (your mum lied)

How long is a peice of string ? its half as long from the center to one end .

What proof do sciensist have the proves gravity is there ! they sit down when writing their thesisisis

Am I drunk too ?
no, but give it time.

well that sums up my night, nn all !

ps wheres the movie ?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i had it, till my bandwidth got used to 2000% capacity within 5 seconds of posting it up and the FBI were knocking on my door.

after that i thought i best take it down.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Might aswell use your oracle'ish drunken question answering skills tonight :p

If you take an Oriental person and spin him around
several times, does he become disoriented?

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Do people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water know that spelling it backwards
is Naive?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Why are you "in" a movie, but you're "on" TV?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in," but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up 10 times every hour?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
ok ok... here comes THE great question about women:

*clears throat*

It´s a known fact that women use to go to the bathroom in groups of 2-10. They never go alone. Never.
What the HELL are they doing in there?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i have two friends who are sisters, who goto the toilet together all the time. even at home.

they also shower together so i ask them to scream my name out so i can have fantasies.

afaik, they just watch each other. to make sure they do it right, back to front of what ever it is.

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
will all girls have sex with other girls if they get drunk enough? and is female slumberpartys just a codeword for a huge lesbopile of lovin?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
If you take an Oriental person and spin him around
several times, does he become disoriented? . yes he will then start saying "wotcha mate im dave, wanna buy a rollex?

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? because tbh men want something to cover those stretch marks they dont notice

Do people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water know that spelling it backwards
is Naive? yep and they dont care, cos theyre rich.

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered? they have to have done something to alter the worlds perception on humanity, or have appeared in heat magazine with their nawks out.

Why are you "in" a movie, but you're "on" TV? you have to shag a producer to get "in" a movie but any old slob can be on tv (3 appearances so far)

Why do you have to "put your two cents in," but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? it sounds better

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up 10 times every hour? usually they've shat themselves and woken up thinking about breasts.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
ok ok... here comes THE great question about women:

*clears throat*

It´s a known fact that women use to go to the bathroom in groups of 2-10. They never go alone. Never.
What the HELL are they doing in there?

its usually only the glam women that go in groups and this is to make sure theres someone to prevent your head getting permanantely lodged up your own arse.

(you know the ones, they sing "i will survive at karioki and walk about liem the bees knees with lippy on their teeth and half a prawn cracker in their hair)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tris- said:
i have two friends who are sisters, who goto the toilet together all the time. even at home.

they also shower together so i ask them to scream my name out so i can have fantasies.

afaik, they just watch each other. to make sure they do it right, back to front of what ever it is.

arse lodged in arse syndrome, see above.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up 10 times every hour? usually they've shat themselves and woken up thinking about breasts.

buhaha :p wish i could rep you for that. but it says i must spread out rep to others first ^^

Ezteq

Queen of OT
VampiiricMist said:
will all girls have sex with other girls if they get drunk enough? and is female slumberpartys just a codeword for a huge lesbopile of lovin?

no, its usually just a code word for "i have no date tonight but i want to show all you other slack bints how great i look in a lace teddy... so i could get one if i wanted, but i dont, OK!!"

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
and now.. the big one

is PMS true... or is it just a big hoax for chicks to act like bit(hes once a month?

and...

does size matter?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
VampiiricMist said:
and now.. the big one

is PMS true... or is it just a big hoax for chicks to act like bit(hes once a month?

and...

does size matter?
1) dont know dont get it but personally i fake it.

2) ofc size matters, if you got a bloke hung like a broomstick your going to learn to run, reeeaally fast. [edit: hmm maybe thats why gals make better quidditch players?]

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
2) ofc size matters, if you got a bloke hung like a broomstick your going to learn to run, reeeaally fast. [edit: hmm maybe thats why gals make better quidditch players?]

Hmmm, ok :p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ezteq said:
How long is a peice of string ? its half as long from the center to one end .

You meant twice, I am sure, but that just proves you really are drunk :)

Have a rep point :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol jups da man haya hunny, iloveoyuyourmybeshstmatecommere!!

age is just a number but it does get you free stuff the older you are way hay!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Steffan- said:
Nah, more like a don't touch that - Feel free to touch ;)

Guess my sign would be; touch at your own risk
doesn't say much about my age though. could mean

don't touch, or you will serve some time for statutory rape
or
don't touch, dry enough chafe you.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
pretends he cares. its easier to fake.

my sign well would have to be humped back bridge...

like a wonderbra you expect something fantastic and when youve done it you realise it was just a lil bump Oo

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
is this really a meaningful thread or is it just a spamthread that entertains me while i wait on CSI? and.. is soylent green really made of people?

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Wouldn't it be freaky if everyone had to walk around with a big sign that described that person in a short sentance?

Guess mine would be something like: "Stay away, too weird"

Ezteq

Queen of OT
dunno im dancing to howard jones with spongebob and patrick, way hay!!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
dunno im dancing to howard jones with spongebob and patrick, way hay!!

Sweet drunk talk :(
just you wait <shakes fist> tomorrow i'll have my revenge <strokes his booze>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom