im drunk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ask me stuff and i'll do my best to answer in the most philisophical truthful way i can think of!!

(or i'll make up an amusing lie)

can you tell truth from fiction?

*daa da daaa*

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
how often have you smelt the smell of Napalm in the morning?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
the smell of napalm in the morning and a mans fart is to the best of my knowledge... one and the same (442.3 times)

and no i truely don't love it, infact i run away at the smell of it..

and i take the duvet!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yes. you can. you can get very scared...

*dances like your dad*

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Steffan- said:
I just don't see what function it got, does animal get scared?
aaah i.god i thought i recognised you, how you been old chap?

*cough* think i could possibly be stranger than fiction but havent been able to get a docuspao crew in to actually prove it.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Steffan- said:
I just don't see what function it got, does animal get scared?

ooh ooh pick me pick me :p fear is one of the most uber functions you have. animals get scared just like humans. fear triggers the fight or flight respons which is essential for survival.
if mice didn't get scared of cats.. we wouldn't have many mice left :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Blackjack said:
fear triggers the fight or flight respons which is essential for survival.

so what about birds of prey... they do both Oo

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Aoln said:
drunk eh... i love you ..*cough*...want to come to my place?
no. currently im trapped in my chair due to being full of wine and chinese food.

if i move i'll either a) collapse or B) possibly be sick, but i cant decide .

but ta anyway

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
so what about birds of presy... they do both Oo

well when you see a snail you dont get scared, but if you see a big lion jumping at you (because you for some odd reason fell into the lion pit at the zoo) even carnivores knows their limits.. mostly. an owl wouldn't try to grab a wolf :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
black, as much as i like and respect you i simple have to disagree (becasue im drunk and at that stage where i have attained sheer cosmic knowledge)

1) when i see a snail i do get scared, saw one the other day and it looked like sheena easton and tbh i was terrified.

2) last time a big lion jumped at me i thwarted it with my knowledge of " the one handed mouse restraint" gave it a wedgie and legged it while it was trying to get its tail out of its butt.

3) an owl would grab a wolf if under the following circumstances:

-it was gigantic (the owl) due to falling in to a chemical spillage after being hit by lighting.

-the wolf was tiiiny, due to falling in to a chemical spillage after being hit by lightning.

-the owl was stoned and thought it was a pteridactyl.

-the wolf was stoned and thought it was a hampster.

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
It would be so cool to know what triggered it tho, lets say you had never seen a snake before in your life, and one day a 2 meter long cobra comes crawling by, stands up, spread out it's face in the cobra form and open its large mouth, so you can see the two pointy fangs.
Most people would get instinctly affraid/scared of it, but what triggers ones fear?

Ezteq : Been busy with uni etc, just about to finish this terms project/paper, so haven't seen much sunlight the last couple of days hehe :p But all in all, it's been great hehe

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
anyhow, how did you get drunk Ezteq? :p Christmas dinner or something hehe?

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
black, as much as i like and respect you i simple have to disagree (becasue im drunk and at that stage where i have attained sheer cosmic knowledge)

1) when i see a snail i do get scared, saw one the other day and it looked like sheena easton and tbh i was terrified.

2) last time a big lion jumped at me i thwarted it with my knowledge of " the one handed mouse restraint" gave it a wedgie and legged it while it was trying to get its tail out of its butt.

3) an owl would grab a wolf if under the following circumstances:

-it was gigantic (the owl) due to falling in to a chemical spillage after being hit by lighting.

-the wolf was tiiiny, due to falling in to a chemical spillage after being hit by lightning.

-the owl was stoned and thought it was a pteridactyl.

-the wolf was stoned and thought it was a hampster.

ohh, consider me corrected then :p
scary thing was i actually thought about covering myself by saying that it didn't count for giant mutated owls and/or tiny midgets wolfs :p guess i should have gone with my gut feeling ;)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Blackjack me old fruit, always use a disclaimer tbh.

steffan did i say that?
Ezteq : Been busy with uni etc, just about to finish this terms project/paper, so haven't seen much sunlight the last couple of days hehe But all in all, it's been great hehe

and i got drunk cos i just did my exam and it was either get drunk or sit in a corner rocking and nattering to an earwig.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Steffan- said:
It would be so cool to know what triggered it tho, lets say you had never seen a snake before in your life, and one day a 2 meter long cobra comes crawling by, stands up, spread out it's face in the cobra form and open its large mouth, so you can see the two pointy fangs.
Most people would get instinctly affraid/scared of it, but what triggers ones fear?

well there are both instinct fears and taught fears. i think you would be scared of the cobra because of the agressive behaviour and hissing sound. pretty instinctive. might be wrong though not exactly a behavioral scientist :p

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
steffan did i say that?

Hehe, nah ;) Just sounded like you asked me how I had been, so was more like a fyi Ezteq :) But i might have misunderstood it, so tired xD

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, class acting :)

About the alzheimer syndroms, don't you worry, think we all got them hehe. Two weeks ago i forgot my glasses when i went to the gym, and when i went back to get them, someone had stolen 'em :( Checked with the gym personale and also the police station, they hadn't seen them. So i had to pay about 450£ for a new pair, and it's not like i had alot of money to take from seeing as it's the christmas month and all, damn the one who took 'em! xD

Ezteq

Queen of OT
do you know right, one thing that always makes me reaaally sad when i see it in a ovie is when someones glasses get trodden on.

like in "the mummy" the dudes had his eyes and tounge ripped out and i get misty over his specks geting smooshes?

go figure.

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
It's always the guy with the glasses that get killed or wounded :( Such racisme

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
How are babies born ?

Do women fart as much as men?

How did you get so much rep?

Show us a picture of yourself.

Does toothpaste really exsist. According to scientsist it's not solid nor a liquid nor a gas so therefor does not exsist.

How do bumble-bee's fly ?

Is Job Centre really one word or two ?

Whats my dads name ? If you can answer that I will coem round your house and bow to you. (No i'm not a bastard and I do really know my dads name)

How long is a peice of string ?

What proof do sciensist have the proves gravity is there !

Am I drunk too ?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
say for example, we had angelina jolies breasts infront of us. attached to the rest of her body.
of course.

but then we stripped her naked, and put a gag on her. tied her hands together with leather straps. bound her legs apart so she is spread eagle. got a feather duster and tickled her. and one of those electric wonds on her little thingy. and stuff.

and we spread on 10log23 cm2 of marmite on her breasts and up her legs.

how long will it take to lick off?

edit, asume log is to base 10

Ezteq

Queen of OT
How are babies born ?. painfully

Do women fart as much as men? ye, we just leave the room ordo the one cheek sneak, or like me say pardon after.

How did you get so much rep? slept with everyone here.

Show us a picture of yourself. already did, and i made a movie

Does toothpaste really exsist. According to scientsist it's not solid nor a liquid nor a gas so therefor does not exsist. it does exist i got some down my vest to prove it.

How do bumble-bee's fly ? wobbly

Is Job Centre really one word or two ? depends, if your a chav its a myth.

Whats my dads name ? If you can answer that I will coem round your house and bow to you. (No i'm not a bastard and I do really know my dads name)
dave. (your mum lied)

How long is a peice of string ? its half as long from the center to one end .

What proof do sciensist have the proves gravity is there ! they sit down when writing their thesisisis

Am I drunk too ?
no, but give it time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom