Originally posted by faderullan
Maybe 40+ rej on clerics?

40 is better but at least first spreadheal imho

there is not not 1 ubergroup
lots of ways to make decent rvr groups as long as there is
1) speed (= mincer)
2) CC (= sorc or crappy theurg mez)
3) healing / buffs (= cleric)
4) damage dealers (theurg, wiz, merc, polearms)
5) pbt (=theurg)
6) at least 1 shield tank

a stealther and endsong are nice to have. I group is melee heavy a paladin is very handy

without a balanced group i rather craft then rvr.

M

matax

Originally posted by Cush
we killed 5 fg with 1 fg last night...

do i have to add they were mostly grey cons? :p

Well done mate, you are teh uber :rolleyes:

EDIT: and btw, we had 4fg of levels <35, you had more than 1 ;) and no I'm not whining, we all laughed about the sad Mids :)

F

Falcon

i'm facing the awful fact that i may need to reroll
I did that a couple of times times and now oddly I'm back playing my ranger because my chanter was remarkably dull and I don't do shrooms!

Well actually, I'm getting more and more tempted to play my Animist full time day by day, don't care what people say Animists are quite good since they got fixed in 1.60 and 1.62 makes the turrets useable too. Or maybe I just like playing gimped classes ;)

I

Imon

""""""""""Fuck off to excal if you want to zerg. It's 8fg vs 8fg there and you zergers would love it.""""""""

It is???
i more fins it as 5-6 fg mids vs 12 fgs albs

S

speshneeds

agree with imon there.

People whine about zerg's all the time, its not gonna change a damn thing. I run solo most of the time, will join tidy grps if i feeling a bit lazy but i hang around emain/odins when zerg's are happening and spend alot of time staying out the way, hiding and feeding info to people nearby. It dont get me alot of rp's but i enjoy it. Sure i can solo with a scout if i can avoid the stealth zerg runnin around but bottom line of it is, if you dont like zerg's then dont follow them. someone zerging in emain? go HW.. ahh hang on, that means less potential RP's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom