If you had to do it all over again...

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
I WouLd play anY TanK in any realm as Long as it would be grappLe immuNe.

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
HerculesPluto said:
i dont think i could, the game is so different from the old days, all the grps hunting around the classic world was fun which is now almost totally gone, never thought id look back on the chaos of keltoi or the gobbo beach grps, 4 or 5 lined up chain pulling with lfg dudes waiting by the water, while u smashed gobbos ud see the odd grp take out a telemon which looked cool from that distance, then of course ud move to tanglers and or twees! :D
such memorys, game ruined by l33t ***** and changes :(
Yeah it took ages to exp to 50 back at the start of the game but it was much more fun cus everything was new to everyone. All the high level peeps new each other and every day the groups were pretty much the same people in the same zones.

In the situation given in first post I'd definitely change realm, more than likely a eld, prolly exp them as mana then try a few different specs in rvr. I would loved to have been a mana eld in the pre-TOA era (and with all 3 power relics! :) ).

If I went back in time to the first patch I would make a mins and a smite cleric, 2 really good chars for getting groups, and in rvr both can chain stun :p after smite nerf focus on mins (stealth wars have never been the same since See Hidden, soloing was actually possible and very popular!)

Allways

Fledgling Freddie
i did it tbh.. sold my rr6 skald, and made a dark RM.. fully ToA'd now :)

Koyochi

Fledgling Freddie
I would leave midgard for sure. I love to play casters so I'm probably better off in hib, and I hate the "perfect 1fg" mentality so for that I'm better of in alb. (if only I knew when I bought the game :s)

So a fire/ice wizard or an eclipse eldritch as main (never played those chars, just looking at spec lists), and a ranged stealther as alt.

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
valewalker/druid/ligt menta

no way I would change realms albion is boring and midgard is too dark...

Long live the green forests of Hib lol:clap:

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I would never go for Hib, and tried to Reroll Mid on Pryd, but just couldnt do it. Most likely be playing a Cleric as I am now, but wish I could Class-Reroll my Arms into a Pally :) Just cba since he is at 1161 AC ;)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
ofc I'd start over again with all the peeps from TD, so depending on guild choice:

Hibernia: Ranger (and this time concentrate on playing it)
Midgard: rc runie or shammy (as I'm playing Healer atm)
Albion: friar

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
tired game with tired designers, no suprises left up its sleeve.....

would be nice to have the server reset to the magical pre-si stage

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I would have rolled a luri ranger and wtfpwned everybody duoing with some NS to poision my blade (or just make some poision bot...).
I would love hysterically as I ganked 2 inf's/sb's at the same time :)
Regards, Glottis

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Avalonian paladin. With 2-handspec. Just have to try it one time or another ;)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i did ;o sold acc and started again on hib/excal... but if i should change realm i would probably go back to alb to play caba xD

or roll a shaman ;X

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
>I would still roll a scout, only difference is i would go as a saracen instead of >briton.
>
>439 dex for the win instead of 419!

I'd still beat you with an unbuffed vw

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
I would have rolled a luri ranger and wtfpwned everybody duoing with some NS to poision my blade (or just make some poision bot...).
I would love hysterically as I ganked 2 inf's/sb's at the same time :)
Regards, Glottis

and spread teh word how op are alb stealthers then? :-O

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Valewalker as first character!

Then a BB cos I really could have used buffs soloing, those strings of whiffs vs yellow cons which I had pwned for 15 mins prior really got on my nerves :m00:

NaaBI

Fledgling Freddie
kohen said:
I'd join Midgard instead of Hib. :puke:

0mgx traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :eek2:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Quit and play WoW .. well prolly going to play bouth anyway :) wow roxors :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom