If you had to do it all over again...

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Rolling a thane for NF atm (level 39, doing it oldschoolexp), so think i would do that if forced to start over again as i wanna try it in RvR. Also the class should be alot more viable in NF :)

Gethin

Fledgling Freddie
I would still roll a scout, only difference is i would go as a saracen instead of briton.

439 dex for the win instead of 419!

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
wanted zerker/skald/runie/eld

got the eld, might delete my armsmen account and make it into mid one and forfill the dream!! :D

but wouldn't of missed the RB guild groups for anything ;)

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Would probably break my daoc cd's and buy WoW :>

But if I had to choose daoc again I would probably roll something on hibernia.

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
I would never start over again. but "IF" I did I would go alb roll a cabby or a sorc

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Most likely BM or Merc. Having 2 support classes and never dealing anything is teh boring :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
id like to try a LW hunter.

or maybe a minstral.

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Sold my bm to break addiciton.

Failed.

Rerolled and it wasnt as bad as u might think what with fins, m8s and previous knowledge.

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
tbh if they can loose their backup because of a fire, and doesnt have it in a vault or something to, its pretty bad backup they are doing. but i would prolly take a train down there and start killing every last one of those lame french ***** :D

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Blitzing said:
tbh if they can loose their backup because of a fire, and doesnt have it in a vault or something to, its pretty bad backup they are doing. but i would prolly take a train down there and start killing every last one of those lame french ***** :D

even if they backup was burned it could still be restored with a bit of luck and cash, there is some norweigen company i think it was that can restore about all types of dmged disks... only about 80%90% i think thou if it would be realy dmge, but it cost shiitloads ive heard aswell. but i guess Goa would have to do it if they dont wanna get very many angry ppl that would wanna sue them.

but if it would happend i would roll either a infil or a ranger. cuz waiting for grps is booring.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Mana chanter and Nolby-s "lets show how pbae works guys" grp in 1.51

:worthy:

or any other char that was / being left out of grps preOMFGopted grp4tehwin hit EU, friar - menta - some stealther... the list is <SADLY> long.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
tbh i'd still roll a hunter, as hard as it was to level, i just love it too much ;)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
cleric or healer or drood ofc...
if i had time to play that is :<

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I'd still make a pure polearmer all over again, and still be Warlord, the only differance is that i'd auto-train thrust so I could get 50/50/31 spec, but I guess im just far to stubborn for my own good.

If I was forced to play something else then i'd probably go for a Necromancer actually for RvRing, I just have an unhealthy fetish for underappreciated classes in RvR.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
A fetish for pain if you consider necro for RvR. The class itself should be reasonable, it's just so incredibly buggy it's useless. Quite annoying to lose fights through bugs even though you did nothing wrong. :p

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Bard is most fun class I've played, would deffo be that

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
I'd probably reroll Midgard... I <3 Frostalfs :D Walking down the same path twice just doesn't suit me. The only thing stopping me playing Mid/Pryd is how much I love my Hib chars and not making the time :wub:

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Infil or Scout cos mythic hardly ever even consider nerfing albs...
or if i'd go with minstrel i could look forward to more love with every patch... ah would be so nice :)

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Would make a Troll warrior without a shadow of a doubt. Best class I've played. Just made mine on pryd far too late just after toa came out, so RvR groups for a rr2 warrior without bg are not very often.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
Infil or Scout cos mythic hardly ever even consider nerfing albs...
or if i'd go with minstrel i could look forward to more love with every patch... ah would be so nice :)
think you better stick to FoM and mid tho...

Miss

Fledgling Freddie
start again? :( :m00:
dont think i'd go through it all again, but i'm sure if i'd started out in midgard from the start, i'd have atleast 6 rr11's by now. :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom