If you had to do it all over again...

Vaar

Fledgling Freddie
Goa burns down due to drunk English hooligans hating a local football team with similar initials or smth:) All chars lost, but you STILL feel like starting out fresh, when GoA collects insurance and starts up again. (Yes, I know the SECCOND part is kinda far out:) )

Anyway
(You aim to RvR ofc)
Which class/spec/realm would you choose?
Btw Ignore in THIS case your friends/guild as a factor...

I think I would choose... Mana chanter. Possibly Mind/body sorc.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Still reaver but would try find a server where I could actually get some groups! :eek2: ;)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Goa would have to give insta lvl 50 and ml10 + artis +rr6 at least to keep me playing if my warrior was deleted which I wasted months of pve on :p

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
if i had to start over again , i woulden't play at all cus cba to spend again xx months to get everything :p

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
would still choose bard, but yeah would be nice if go gave me back lv50 and ml10 :D

rr6 ide take as well lo :p

Vaar

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
if i had to start over again , i woulden't play at all cus cba to spend again xx months to get everything :p

I feel certain that THIS is the attitude of just about all of us. Sure as H... I wouldn't restart at lvl 1. But I intended a "what if thread", not a "I wouldn't thread". So give it a shot:)

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Vaar said:
I feel certain that THIS is the attitude of just about all of us. Sure as H... I wouldn't restart at lvl 1. But I intended a "what if thread", not a "I wouldn't thread". So give it a shot:)

pfft ok :p

think I take mid xD
and also I would still play alb aswell but not on this server , to many ppl around in emain. :eek:

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
Incunno sorc - Troll zerker - Firbolg Hero / Warden (note last one _WARDEN_) ^^

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
i wouldnt bother to start all over again
but theoretically drood me thinkz

dwystah

Fledgling Freddie
well its a kinda silly Question since im sure most of the players dont chose what class to play, but rather who to play with

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
i dont think i could, the game is so different from the old days, all the grps hunting around the classic world was fun which is now almost totally gone, never thought id look back on the chaos of keltoi or the gobbo beach grps, 4 or 5 lined up chain pulling with lfg dudes waiting by the water, while u smashed gobbos ud see the odd grp take out a telemon which looked cool from that distance, then of course ud move to tanglers and or twees! :D
such memorys, game ruined by l33t ***** and changes :(

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Prolly same realm, but would roll a caster this time. Either RC rm or dark sm.

Although tempted with hib firby hero, 50 LW, 42 and rest parry :)

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Would be nice if it happened infact.. would make it easy to quit complitely ^^

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
I would only start again if it was like in the beginning, normal pve groups all over the place for just about any level you are, none of this pl shit!

As for class, Warden ofc ! Maybe a druid.

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
if i still played i would roll a char on alb instead cuz zerging is more accepted there it seems and i dont wanna play to be good anymore i just wanna have fun (zerging is fun and there really isnt that option in hib from what ihave noticed) :)

majik

Banned
Cabalist: 50 matter for optimum leeching in NF keepfights ofc, capped wild arcana

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm. Basically I play the game for social reasons rather than to wtfpwn, so I'd play whatever realm my guildies were playing.

In terms of class...

Albion: Having played a mincer all the way, I'd go either spirit cabby or cleric.
Hibehs: Light mentalist! Such a good fun class to play.
Midgawd: Tricky. Maybe Hunter, as I've played one on Gorre and it's goooood. But more likely a spiritmaster.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
with time travel: zerker

without time travel: no change, no reroll

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom