i was solo...

R

Rambo

Originally posted by kyllandra

This is not ment as a flame, im just disappointed... If WOW comes out im 90% sure ill leave DAoC and join WOW cuzz that game is balanced and daoc isnt and will never be imho...

If WoW comes out 90% of DAOC people will join ! me too ofc :p

K

klavrynd

let's just hope there's multiple servers so people can still switch servers in the first week after seeing you

berrycollectorzerg4tehwin

S

Shike

Originally posted by klavrynd
let's just hope there's multiple servers so people can still switch servers in the first week after seeing you

berrycollectorzerg4tehwin

agree

K

koxine

Hmm.. Mids, Albs or Hibs.. think that none are better than the others when it comes to zerki'n.. Every stealther who gets killed a lot one day when soloing will be tempted to join a grp the next day to be sure to get som rp's.. no1 will ever be able to stop ppl's from zerki'n i think.. i have been zerked many times by albs but i have been in a zerk killing everything too... and i think this is what most ppl's have done.. but then again.. i think it's much more fun to solo or be in a grp of 2-3 ppl's.. much more challenge and a much better feeling when you are winning.. anyway.. a zerk is a zerk, and is never fun to meet if you are just a few ppl's in a grp.. stealth zerk or non-stealth zerk.. u die without a chance no matter what kind of zerk u meet, but offcause u stand a better chance getting away in time if u can see the zerk comming..

When passing through a MG use AE-spells before u go through.. this will tell u if any stealthers are there.. i allways Volley the other side of the MG doors from a safe distance before i go close to the MG.. this has saved me from dying quite a lot of times.. I even managed to kill one guy i a fg standing on BM and get away afterwards.. Volley rox!.. u can even be so far away from the MG that other ppl's can't see u even if u unstealth, and still be able to Volley at a GT close to MG..

Hmm.. just wanted to say that i think ppl's generally are whining too much, being very fast to tell every1 that the other realms sux while being unfair ppl's.. but often the same ppl's are doing excactly the same themselves when given the chance to do so.. and then use the excuse that the other realms started and now we're just doing like they are..

As long as the game accepts fg's of stealthers, stealther zerks will occur.. we just need to adapt to the situation and lern how to fight back.. AE-spells.. TS.. Mezz.. kill them one by one.. remembering never to rush through the gates and try to be sure that gate is not camped before entering.. U'r time will be much better spent if u use it trying to figure out a counter attack fighting stealther grp's than complaining about them at BW..

imo..

O

old.Atrox

hmm for how long has DS existed ?
and for how long has there been stealth-zergs ?

still you crybejbies make it sound as if DS started the stealthzerg.
I've been attacked by 3+ sb's/hunters way before Rambo started to group.
I've been attacked by 5+ hippie stealthers.

tbh Stealthzergs are the same as buffbots, you lose if you dont have one.
so what happend with the buffbot whine ? oh ppl got over it even thou Buffbots are even more unbalance then stealthzergs ( grouping is kinda the point of the game (mmorpg), buffbots are not ).
Only thing thats diffrent atm is that most people (stealthers) play their stealthers cuz they wanna have smaller fights so DS does not fit their view of the game (ofc they got BB's so BB's does fit their game and are in noway unbalanceing cuz everyone can get one etc)

:puke:

O

old.diabolus

Originally posted by kyllandra
This is not ment as a flame, im just disappointed... If WOW comes out im 90% sure ill leave DAoC and join WOW cuzz that game is balanced and daoc isnt and will never be imho...

newb! a game that havent been playd cant be balanced from day 1 lol

btw. Xort Rox rest are moprons

C

chamone

First time for everything rambo.. i remember hearing on /gu that someone had seen rambo solo.. everyone was going on about it being first time they'd ever heard of it..

Muh was soloing last night
Karl was soloing last night

Users who are viewing this thread