i was solo...

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by old.giriam
Ah yeah ofcourse, someone else deciding for us that we really should'nt play the games we enjoy but something else. That sounds well thought through.

How about HW? or Odins? or Jamtland? or Yggdra? or Gorge? or Uppland?

Way to get small group fights is to change areas alot. And its bloody well thought thro since i dont like zerging myself i often visit these areas.

J

joraall

Why you think Stealthers group, i've been standing in emain at telekeep long enough to know that mostly other people don't invite you into their group if they have other options, so it works both ways really stealthers are pushed away in normal groups so they start grouping together so they can still play in group, that is probably what happens on all realms.

X

Xeanor

This is no excuse in any way that you team up, if you didn't start the groups of stealthers that SB zerg would never have been there.

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by Rambo
i log in the game and i see in /gu sb zerg amg.
i load fraps and i go solo. ( on purpose ofc )
look what can happen to you if you go solo these days.
and no sb's dont zerg, they just happen to be in the same place the same time.
and i am not whining ofc, i like it, today many ns as well came in emain, stealth rvr is getting better.
i post this video only cause i want some clueless people who are inactive since 2001 to see how is RvR nowdays, everybody run in duo at least, if you go solo you must be more than carefull :)

enjoy Rambo getting zerged :)

http://www.decgamers.com/downloads/daoc/videos/sb-zerg.m1v
open it with winxp media player or windvd/powerdvd or something that can play mpeg files.
yeah i've been running around in 8 ppl groups for months and sometimes shadowblades go 8ppl now omg! and like i heard they where many at amg and herer is the proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111 CHEAT

J

jollygreen

Originally posted by Xeanor
This is no excuse in any way that you team up, if you didn't start the groups of stealthers that SB zerg would never have been there.

Agree totaly. The zerg was started to try and combat the lameness in the pic above. How are low rr SBs meant to duo/trio with that going on. Sorry but tbh infls are nothing without there mincers bitches

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
How about HW? or Odins? or Jamtland? or Yggdra? or Gorge? or Uppland?

I already stated why this isn't an option in the post you quoted.

G

G

GrivneKelmorian

G

Bullshit.

If you think the only action is in emain you are only looking for fast and easy RP.

I use to stand on hmg, with my thane, in hadrians for hours between the kills.

Emain is for ppl that wants fast RP and good RP. And as i guess, that is what you want.

Thease random morons...I use to think like that, grouped with them and made friends, most of these random morons became some of my best ingame friends.

R

Rambo

Originally posted by inqy
did you speed that video up or are you always traveling that quick in stealth. didn't quite seem right...

its 25% faster !

O

old.giriam

Bullshit.

Well good for you. I dont like standing around with nothing to do for two hours. That would take the fun out of the game for me.

G

O

ormorof

G

but..... i solo loads in odins, and hw... there's rarely fg's around unless there's a keep take going on or if there is its random, see plenty of solo stealthers (got killed by them loads :eek: )

of course i see plenty of duo's too

whereas when i went emain the other day, i took 2 steps through amg and got PA'd by 4 infils

come one come all! odins is the blace to be :p

(and now im late because i read it all :( )

R

Rambo

i never post this as an excuse. i dont need to give any excuses for anything. i also dont whine. in fact as i said i like to see sb's and ns getting organized, maybe in this way we add less in your fights and you get more rps and so you stop QQ!

thats what i said :
Originally posted by Rambo

and i am not whining ofc, i like it, today many ns as well came in emain, stealth rvr is getting better.
i post this video only cause i want some clueless people who are inactive since 2001 to see how is RvR nowdays, everybody run in duo at least, if you go solo you must be more than carefull :)

G

Glyph_mid

That movie made it all better!!111

Strong ebayd char that thorn, sprint + stick on qb4win!

A

Aule Valar

If you think the only action is in emain you are only looking for fast and easy RP.

well he is a thane, so the chances of something showing up he can kill are pretty low

T

tildson

Originally posted by old.windforce
spawn more overlords ^^

was gathering up for keeptake there tbh

mids / hibs are allready adapting (resistance is futile, you will be assimilated bla bla bla)

Ok :)

Well, my only concern with DS is why do you gather in such high numbers? Start with maybe camping 3ppl at amg, the rest at mmg mayhap or somewhere else. Odins maybe? And if you get attacked by 5NS's, get help from another 2stealthers.

Yesterday, my lurk + Mirhir had some fun fights against minstrel+scout - 2 diffirent teams, was really fun.

Why people enjoy fg vs fg is because of even numbers, nobody likes a zerg - even if stealthed

D

DaggerElivager

so true!

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by Aule Valar
well he is a thane, so the chances of something showing up he can kill are pretty low

more like...there aint any soloers that i can kill...unbuffed vs unbuffed i give a pretty decent fight with thane.

K

klavrynd

oh, this is great, a thread where i agree with both aussie and xeanor

hell freezing over in 5..4..

B

Brelakor.

Originally posted by old.windforce
spawn more overlords ^^

was gathering up for keeptake there tbh

mids / hibs are allready adapting (resistance is futile, you will be assimilated bla bla bla)

What a retarded place to gather for grouping and gathering up a keeptake force, other people do it at the pk.

Think up a better excuse?

T

tildson

Originally posted by klavrynd
oh, this is great, a thread where i agree with both aussie and xeanor

hell freezing over in 5..4..

:clap:

L

lakih

Originally posted by Brelakor.
What a retarded place to gather for grouping and gathering up a keeptake force, other people do it at the pk.

Think up a better excuse?

They where lost? :p

E

Elise

what is wrong with that screenshot?
so if mids take a screeny or hibs take a screeny of their 2-3fg running aorund that's sick also?
it was an organzied keep take (for all u who say amg isnt keep) we were regrouping and getting rdy to move out, if that pic is sick? what about the one of all the SB's on the milegate? in prydwens first ever stealth guild?

:doh:

X

Xeanor

You know what's the problem?

-Nobody likes to get zerged.
-You need a lot of people to actually "zerg" a fg.
-It doesn't even take a fg to zerg a stealther.

K

kyllandra

Well if this keeps up then about 70% of the non-alb stealther ppl will leave for a better MMORPG game when it comes out (for example WOW :p)

If this keeps up and Mythic doesnt do anything about this they will loose many daoc players to another game...

Yes i know they want to back themselves up with TOA... but it should be amzing stuff in order to counter this kind of RvR...

Personally i h8 rvr, but i keep trying (and almost keep getting killed by albs stealthers 99% of the time)

A example: i was running with my huntress in a random fg in emain... guess what happend? when we stood @ amgE i used True Sight.. its a shame i dont have a screenie to back this up, but what i saw wasnt fun anymore, there were about 8 infils on the left zonewall with 1 scout and 2 mincers, and on the other side were 2 scouts also sitting on the zonewall waiting for us 2 leave... as you have guessed i started destealthing them and 2 stealthers got away by logging there since they kinda knew i was using True sight..... Those things are annoying and infils are like cockroaches.... if you jump 1 or 1 jumps you theres bound to be 3-6 more infs behind him....

This is not ment as a flame, im just disappointed... If WOW comes out im 90% sure ill leave DAoC and join WOW cuzz that game is balanced and daoc isnt and will never be imho...

Users who are viewing this thread