i was solo...

R

Rambo

i log in the game and i see in /gu sb zerg amg.
i load fraps and i go solo. ( on purpose ofc )
look what can happen to you if you go solo these days.
and no sb's dont zerg, they just happen to be in the same place the same time.
and i am not whining ofc, i like it, today many ns as well came in emain, stealth rvr is getting better.
i post this video only cause i want some clueless people who are inactive since 2001 to see how is RvR nowdays, everybody run in duo at least, if you go solo you must be more than carefull :)

enjoy Rambo getting zerged :)

http://www.decgamers.com/downloads/daoc/videos/sb-zerg.m1v
open it with winxp media player or windvd/powerdvd or something that can play mpeg files.

O

old.Morchaoron

omg lame fotm mids damn lame zergers!!!!
they are so lame they are too chicken to go solo

mids are total lamearse zergers

and no dont whine about albs cuz i DONT see an alb zerg in the movie only a mid zerg!!!

A

Aoln

Omg you can see stealthers from far away :)
That fight was good, i was the archer on the hill and only 1 of the mids got away in the end :p

I also got 3-4 fights of getting zerged on fraps today :eek:

G

gupster

:)

I been told its best served cold :)

Thought it was fun nice to play in an alb style gj mids :)

A

Aussie-

I wonder how many ppl started laughing when they read the title

S

Solthyann

Originally posted by Aussie-
I wonder how many ppl started laughing when they read the title

Me after our luri-team jumped Rambo and a.n.other at AMG and got 1fg added in seconds - still, it was fun and no whinage here as we kept coming back for more :)

Downloading vid as I type

I

inqy

did you speed that video up or are you always traveling that quick in stealth. didn't quite seem right...

Originally posted by Gamah
Prolly a reaction to DS

aye I hear it was. I think it's no better really seeing mids zerging either, so I logged.

E

ev0_o

Wow, u went solo for once, and u died, omg u rock, and are u sure the SB's werent having a 'guild event' coz thats ok isnt it.

E

ev0_o

o well, since im here....
As u said, stealth rvr is getting better, bull****, its only better if u run around with 5 ppl, /assisting and spamming anytime to get RP's, to me, that isnt fun, i solo mostly, duo the fair bit, and go max 3 if really bad, granted, not everyone likes to solo (or cant) but while the SB/infil zergs are running around in their fg's and so on, the solo ppl who get ganked, majority of the time arent having fun, to me, stealth zergs are killing the server in a whole, just look around, 16 albs camping amg and killing a fg who cant even see who their targets are till they attack them, gee, sounds like a jolly good laugh to me.. Problem is, ppl dont think about the other ppl, but hey, aslong as 'im' having fun, **** the rest of the server. point made

B

Bebopbo

Originally posted by ev0_o
Problem is, ppl dont think about the other ppl, but hey, aslong as 'im' having fun, **** the rest of the server. point made

Your enemy wont give 2 shits about how or how many it took to kill you. RvR for ya :(

a FG stealthers imo is not bad.. just becuase they are stealthers does not mean they are not allowed to go as a grp! our grp has taken care of a fg stealthers+add a few times & vice versa..if you prefer to run solo/duo then so be, but that dont mean that every other stealther in the game has to do the same.

R

-RG-Jaond

Biggest zerg wins thats how it is playing a stealther today

C

Cyradix

Lies I tell you!!! That video is clearly fake!! The other infs, mincers and scouts are just edited out!! :D

F

Faravid

Well as posted in my own thread...

ohh a mid stealth zerg.. well i cant count to more then 4 possibly 5 mids stealthers there and they sure as hell aint grouped since there is no camping at doors or tactics etc etc... but hey 5 mids at a mg adding into a fight is surely a clear sign of a planned stealth zerggg. Probaly it was a stealth zerging guild that clearly was doing a "guild event".

And on the other hand you could have gotten away pretty easily if you wanted to but, you where making a video to "show" the mid zeerg as you call it.. when you alb stealthers are camping a mg no way a stealther would be able to pass the doors without getting a PA.. that if nothing shows that this wasnt a mid zerg rather random mid stealthers that was close to mg and added up as the fight started..

There is 10% chance those mids where in same cg and about 1% chance those mids where in same group...

G

GrivneKelmorian

Havnt seen the film yet but i can tell you this Rambo.

All realms stealthzerg but i havnt come across more then 2 times since i hit L50 that mids organise a stealthzerg.

the 2 times:
first it was me, hibs and albs were both stealthzerging around amg so gatherd all mid stealthers in emain there to counter...by the time we got together the albs and hibs had already left...cowards maybe? ;)

the 2nd time was Hatsim, last night, gathering ppl at amg again to counter the albs and hibs.

You should quit stealthzerging and show yourself as the rr11 you are rambo. Able to solo. And dont come witht he BS that you cant solo couse of stealthzerging, i manage with 90k+ RP LW and im sure as hell you can too.

Regards, Grivne/Dwera

O

old.giriam

Here is a little story for you all.

Say there are three friends, they have all played the game a lot and know their way around. One day they decide to make new characters on a new server and play together. They are not interested in playing with the rest of the people on this new server, just to have some fun in RvR together.

A non-stealther trio will be eaten alive by the 1-2 fg's that always run together and "happen to be close to eachother" when one of them is in trouble. So the only real option is to create stealthers. You still cannot take out a fg reliably unless they are all pretty new to things, but atleast you can avoid getting steamrolled by them.

The morale? Not really sure, something like the fact that the only viable way to play in a small group with a couple of your friends is to create a stealther group. As long as "regular" classes play in FG's, smaller bands of people will have to play stealthers. And so we get groups of them aswell. Nothing wrong with that, just the natural way of things.

G

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by old.giriam
Here is a little story for you all.

Say there are three friends, they have all played the game a lot and know their way around. One day they decide to make new characters on a new server and play together. They are not interested in playing with the rest of the people on this new server, just to have some fun in RvR together.

A non-stealther trio will be eaten alive by the 1-2 fg's that always run together and "happen to be close to eachother" when one of them is in trouble. So the only real option is to create stealthers. You still cannot take out a fg reliably unless they are all pretty new to things, but atleast you can avoid getting steamrolled by them.

The morale? Not really sure, something like the fact that the only viable way to play in a small group with a couple of your friends is to create a stealther group. As long as "regular" classes play in FG's, smaller bands of people will have to play stealthers. And so we get groups of them aswell. Nothing wrong with that, just the natural way of things.

G

If the three friends who wants to play only together and do nothing else with there 500+ realm mates then they have chosen the wrong game imo, should of stayed in diablo or maybe CS or quake 1/2/3.

OR they can chose to go in a zone/frontier where not 2fg+ steamroll everything all the time too. Its BS that you cant play visiable small group classes. But if you go emain you will get killed. Ppl saying its impossible havnt been looking.

As i was saying to my dear fried (cizzela :fluffle:) the other day: ppl dont explore anymore. She answerd: No, everyone want everything on a plate.

//Grivne/Dwera

S

Svartur

I have many of those vids. Difference is its albs ganking me at mmg or amg. :p

Still dont post them on bw to try and justify my own zerging, cause I dont zerg. :p

Some of them will be part of my new vid though.

Ran into a couple of duo infils yesterday with Snornig though. They caught us napping near apk.
I did miss my ip though but they won.
I have no problem getting killed like that, they won fair and square.

Salute to them.

G

grejmo

I think what grivne says is true.
And this is a game where you use grps, remember that.

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
If the three friends who wants to play only together and do nothing else with there 500+ realm mates then they have chosen the wrong game

Ah yeah ofcourse, someone else deciding for us that we really should'nt play the games we enjoy but something else. That sounds well thought through.

OR they can chose to go in a zone/frontier where not 2fg+ steamroll everything all the time too. Its BS that you cant play visiable small group classes.

Ofcourse you can play with three regular classes if you decide to hang around in snowdonia. Maybe you will see an enemy every other day, and the chances of him being either a graycon on a quest or a FG taking a keep are about equal. Same goes for the none hibernian portal-keep zones. Emain is where the only action is unless you have the patience to wait for an hour between every fight.

G

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by grejmo
I think what grivne says is true.
And this is a game where you use grps, remember that.

Aye, we group. We just dont group with the random morons we dont know. We've tried that. Didn't really like it.

G

A

Aoln

Originally posted by Faravid
Well as posted in my own thread...

ohh a mid stealth zerg.. well i cant count to more then 4 possibly 5 mids stealthers there and they sure as hell aint grouped since there is no camping at doors or tactics etc etc... but hey 5 mids at a mg adding into a fight is surely a clear sign of a planned stealth zerggg. Probaly it was a stealth zerging guild that clearly was doing a "guild event".

And on the other hand you could have gotten away pretty easily if you wanted to but, you where making a video to "show" the mid zeerg as you call it.. when you alb stealthers are camping a mg no way a stealther would be able to pass the doors without getting a PA.. that if nothing shows that this wasnt a mid zerg rather random mid stealthers that was close to mg and added up as the fight started..

There is 10% chance those mids where in same cg and about 1% chance those mids where in same group...
If you want I can post a video of those same SBs camping doors as a fg then only moving back from amg when they fight some NS's.

Users who are viewing this thread