i got 000796.

Gareivil_GK

Fledgling Freddie
Quick Question...

Any chance Gms could tell us how long they are... or how many a day they do...

Maybe an eta on final fix?

foreing

Fledgling Freddie
050905-000796

still waiting dident update

dident reply on the 48 hour's

getting more pissed,my main toa'd toon is a noob 2 play i rvr now

and with this speed the bonus is long gone b4 i can make my new temp :twak:

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
foreing said:
050905-000796

still waiting dident update

dident reply on the 48 hour's

getting more pissed,my main toa'd toon is a noob 2 play i rvr now

and with this speed the bonus is long gone b4 i can make my new temp :twak:

050905-000947

I have to agree with you, getting more and more pissed. Main account got an email last night saying it had been closed.

Then again as was posted by one of the GM's the people that are without items on some of their players are in the minority (never knew 65% was a minority) and most are able to make use of the bonus.

They should put the bonus on hold untill we all have our players items restored so we all can make use of the bonus.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Im around the late 600's. Unfortunately I don't expect an update on my ticket until late into the week after the next.

Supposedly they've come to around 050905-000200. That's 200 tickets done in a week. So, Two to three more weeks waiting for me. Yupiee! :)

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
050907-000100 and not resored yet, looks like a long wait:) and unable to take full advantage of bonus exp as my Ice wizard is naked, whos on a later ticket number.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
mine got fixed on wednesday and i was 097 on monday - so one of the very first

I got all my artifacts and rare items replaced - only the 3 crafted and SCed pieces didn't get restored; instead I got 15p as compensation.

I also had 2 artifacts activated which I didn't use in my template. I reported that Traldor and Belt of Moon were activated also. In fact I was wrong and it was Snatcher and Belt of Moon and GoA actually restored Snatcher and Belt of Moon... so this means they read restore according to their backup files anyway - no matter what you report.

Kikerumbo

Fledgling Freddie
00007 here.

Hiya guys.

I'm one of those who lost items/armors, but I lost my MLs and my Spellcrafting skill.

GOA is telling me that MLs and crafting skills where not affected, but, how can be that possible if my chars where ML6 before the "shut down" and now they are Master Level Initiated? My cleric had around 900 in SC, now he has nothing.

I lost 5 bubles on my necro (not a big lost bu still a rare lost).

After 3 e-mail GOA GMs are telling me that the MLs, Exp and Crafting skills where not affected by the data base. This sucks so much.

The money is ok, if they can not give our templates back. The RoGs gems for the merchants are ok. But they time that we lost making MLs... I have the item that I could remember, 110P splitted on 3 chars and like 30 RoG gems for Camelot new merchants. But no MLs. :(

Any one more with this problem?

Have fun if you can.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
That's odd. Perhaps you got those MLs and/or spellcrafting the last day(s) before the server was taken down, and thus you lost it when the server was rolled back? They already stated they would not restore things that happened due to the rollback.

From what I understand, it was only item records for each character that were corrupted, not the characters themselves.

FAM87

Loyal Freddie
050905-000092
Just got all artis, ML7 hammer, and warr epic back, and 50p on my warrior.

Tartaros Gift and Orions belt, loads of Gems and 25plat on my bonedancer. :cheers:

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
That's odd. Perhaps you got those MLs and/or spellcrafting the last day(s) before the server was taken down, and thus you lost it when the server was rolled back? They already stated they would not restore things that happened due to the rollback.

From what I understand, it was only item records for each character that were corrupted, not the characters themselves.
They only rolled back, and people who lost xp and other progress before the server came back got it back in most cases, so this reply is a bit strange.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Esselinithia said:
They only rolled back, and people who lost xp and other progress before the server came back got it back in most cases, so this reply is a bit strange.
"This reply is a bit strange"? Another gem by Esselinithia--you certainly have a way with people. :rolleyes:

Here is Requiel's post about the small rollback--I'm quoting the relevant section below:
Requiel said:
To answer a common question, there will be a small rollback to Wednesday morning. This is unavoidable as this is the latest salvageable database backup. As this is only a few hours it means that people should not lose too much, if you gained items, levels, etc after this point they will have been lost and we will be unable to restore them, if you had items or whatever before this point and they were lost as a result of the bug then they will be restored.
Again, I'm advancing a theory (which, if I am not mistaken, 99% of your recent posts have been about), I am not saying it is the truth.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Well, I've tried a new tactic. Basically, my main Prydwen char is a lowbie level 47 savage. His suit was basically a reasonably balanced set of gear made of ROGs and named drops bought from CMs or farmed from mobs. No artis and none of it was amazing, although it all took time to get. He was totally stripped after the server fix.

I've got some money together and spent about 12p on some decent ROGs and named drops to make a slightly better suit than I had before, so I can take advantage of the xp bonuses to get towards 50.

I've put this information into my RightNow request and told them that if it's a) Possible and b) Quicker (for them and me) then I'd be happy with just the 12p back.

Not an option for fully-arti'd toons, but if I get a positive response, I'll let you know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom