i got 000796.

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
971 from Monday, bear in mind that Tuesday they will start at 00000 again,m so the date is important as previously suggested.

My bad.

050905-000944

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:
It isn't random, people might not be able to read the 'if you update your first reply you will be sent to back of the que' which most people probably did as noticed more items are missing.
Well fuck, no wonder I still haven't heard of anything. I've been sending little updates as I went along. :/

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Deepflame said:
Well fuck, no wonder I still haven't heard of anything. I've been sending little updates as I went along. :/

better you get it all back though, no? even if it takes a bit longer?

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
True, but I wouldn't get back that much anyway as I only had ROG chars who got stripped.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
this isnt a flame at goa, as im sure they are doing it as fast as they can, but considering people are saying they got theirs done and had 1xx as the number its scary...

my number is 695 or something, made the report on the monday and havent updated it at all... could take another week to get me done, then theres all the people who reported days after the server came back up.

This could take upwards of 3/4 weeks :O

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
this isnt a flame at goa, as im sure they are doing it as fast as they can, but considering people are saying they got theirs done and had 1xx as the number its scary...

my number is 695 or something, made the report on the monday and havent updated it at all... could take another week to get me done, then theres all the people who reported days after the server came back up.

This could take upwards of 3/4 weeks :O

Don't know, if it takes that long that is mixed news: you can be free to play another character while we have a bonus. Also if, you buy up stuff no, and get replacements, you can still sell the stuff you get from GOA, and be happy with it. Any estimate helps you to plan and prepare for what comes, and lose less than you would without estimates, so I am very glad to have this info, this changed a LOT about this situation for me.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
I'm well down the queue with my cleric 976 :(
Only Noticed Scout and 2 kitted out thid chars were done on tuesday.
I'm currently working nightshift and play 6am-9am ish before bed.
My question is at these times would be an ideal time to level my 44 scout,would be it a really bad idea to re-kit him out with Cata rogs and craft new weopens/buy bow.I would like to make use of the xp bonus,but don't want a dispute with Goa saying Hey your scout is fine!!!
Thanks Dan.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Dandare said:
I'm well down the queue with my cleric 976 :(
Only Noticed Scout and 2 kitted out thid chars were done on tuesday.
I'm currently working nightshift and play 6am-9am ish before bed.
My question is at these times would be an ideal time to level my 44 scout,would be it a really bad idea to re-kit him out with Cata rogs and craft new weopens/buy bow.I would like to make use of the xp bonus,but don't want a dispute with Goa saying Hey your scout is fine!!!
Thanks Dan.

just take the stuff off him whenever u log :D

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
#830 here...

All I could tell right now is that I had a bunch of rogs in the vault of one alt and he was pretty much kitted out with rogs and a couple of crappy statics :(

Don't hold out much hope of seeing anything at this point as I can't even say which items were the good ones and what they were worth :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I can't imagine them having a problem with that - but probably a good idea to explain what you've done in your RightNow

i.e. put in your RN report:
"I was missing
XYZ
ABC

NB. I have new armour on the char though because I bought it today to do some xping"

or whatever - they can see from logs when you bought it

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Dakkath said:
#830 here...

All I could tell right now is that I had a bunch of rogs in the vault of one alt and he was pretty much kitted out with rogs and a couple of crappy statics :(

Don't hold out much hope of seeing anything at this point as I can't even say which items were the good ones and what they were worth :(

just send a rightnow with the number of things you've lost (e.g. 4 bits of rog armour and 20 random bits of rog trash in the vault) and what you can remember of the statics.

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
OK here's how the RN numbering system works... as ANYONE (regardless of server or language) logs a support request it gets given a number that is made up of two parts, so you have 050902-000xxx the first part is the date 05 (the year) 09 (the month) and 02 (the day) the second part is the number of the support request filed for that date so 000145 would be the 145th support request across all the Goa servers on that specific date.

So working on that then the people with a lower date even if it has a higher number will get pulled out of the queue first. The only exception to this is if it's something that can be sorted in a matter of seconds (as an example a character who only lost 3 plat can be taken care of without even logging the character in so it won't wind up in the queue at all and the person who does those is the same person who is sending out the standard 'Yes we got your support request' messages as well so it doesn't take time away from the people who are working on the more complex stuff)

At the moment we have pulled in people from the other GM teams to help us. We know it's frustrating believe me we do but we are going through these as fast as we can.

A few things that will make it quicker:

Update your support request if you have new items to add or new characters to add, even if it means it falls lower in the queue by updating you are saving the time it would take to combine your new support request with your old one and all your characters can get sorted at the same time which also means if you are online when we get to you we can get everything done at once as opposed to bothering you 7 times for 7 different support requests.

DO NOT update your support request with a 'WTF when are you going to get to my toons?!!11' as that just pulls you out of the queue and takes up the time person who is filing these onto the guys who are doing the hard bit.

NO NOT send a seperate support request with the above for much the same reason!

If you cant get into RightNow read the news from monday it has info there.

When you submit a support request with lost items, please please make sure you list the character name and then preferably below that the list of missing items. You would be amazed how many I have had to send back because the character name was no where to be found.

Above all please understand we are going through this as fast as we can. The items that were removed were corrupted because of that they were -completely- removed which means they are no longer in the database so telling us to pull old log files for the items you had isn't going to work... believe me I wish it would we wouldn't have to do each toon by hand if that was the case.

Now I'm going to bed.

Gnight

foreing

Fledgling Freddie
^^^^
ok thx nice with a answer :cheers:

how about the email one get.

"We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 48 hours."

should i just ignore that?

regards me.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
On the plus side, the GMs will have intimate (and I mean intimate, as in never ever want to see them again) knowledge of the GM tools after this incident, resulting in even better performance in the future. ;)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
I have had 3 characters stripped with valuable rogs and crafted stuff. No chance in hell i can remember all rog names and stats as i havent saved the templates.
RoGs will not be replaced even if u know theyr names.

RoG means its randomly created by the server.

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
foreing said:
^^^^
ok thx nice with a answer :cheers:

how about the email one get.

"We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 48 hours."

should i just ignore that?

regards me.

No, it means we've likely asked for more information, check the actual status and read any updates that have made to your report within the RightNow system itself.

thanks for asking!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Zenythe said:
No, it means we've likely asked for more information, check the actual status and read any updates that have made to your report within the RightNow system itself.

thanks for asking!

your lying, you said you were going to bed and your still posting...im gonna cry irl now that you lied.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
your lying, you said you were going to bed and your still posting...im gonna cry irl now that you lied.
You should check the time of posting. There's an almost 12 hour difference between them.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Deepflame said:
You should check the time of posting. There's an almost 12 hour difference between them.

sorry, i've brought shame and dishonour among my family. i will now cut off my toe nail :(

ashenshugar

Fledgling Freddie
050905-000269

2x Chars stripped and both vaults stripped (were full of rogs ).

Not changed from investegating still but I updated it yesterday so maybe thats why

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe said:

thanks for asking!

Not necciseraly.... I got an email telling me 48hours, but I assumed it was just a standard, if your honestly telling me that I actually have to reply to an automated response in order to keep my report existing, at the cost of bumping myself to the bottom of a huge line.. ? Youve got to be kidding...

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support
center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you
within 48 hours.
Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]

[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

If your issue remains unresolved, please update this question at
https://faq.camelot-europe.com/cgi-bin/rightnow_en.cfg/php/enduser/acct_login.php?BLAHBLAHBLAH

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Lost items from Prydwen crash

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (CM) - 09/05/2005 07:27 PM
Greetings,

Thank you for the report. We are aware of the problem on Prydwen and we will be
looking into it as a matter of urgency.

We will be working to restore as much of the losses as possible however we ask for
your patience while we work to fix the problem. You will be contacted again when we
have more information for you.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

I suppose ive got 2 hours remaining now, until I either bump myself to the bottom of a long list, or my report status is changed to resolved. GG

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
09/05/2005 05:53 PM first report of mine
09/05/2005 05:53 PM updated my report bout finding gov-cs on other account

did i fuck myself over with being honest and updating my report , thus getting to the end of the line again?

seriously wondering, 72 hours passed and nothing happened with my char, which is the only fully toaed main i have prydwen.,,,,,,,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom