i got 000796.

foreing

Fledgling Freddie
guildy of mine had 1 account restored yesterday with number ooo115.
and he's second accondt has number 000138 and its still not restored(1 day after).
so plz paste your numbers maybe we can get a feel 4 the speed they work at.

(hobe i dont have 2 wait a week,b4 its my turn)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
arf im -000813, ofc nothing happened so far. Btw i RN´d it pretty fast, so there must be like 2k+ at least.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
they will be looking at it case by case, its the fairest and best way of doing it. Maybe they should get thier bosses who (imo) are resposible for this to give them a hand :)

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Well I first reported my Cabalist who lost alot - Status is still 'Under Investigation'...

Then I reported my Half-Ogre who lost about 4 parts of armour and some weapondry about 3 hours later - Status is now 'Waiting' I got an email saying they are awaiting responce or case will be closed in 48 hours or something...
But he havent recieved anything, so hardly solved..!

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Oh forgot ...

Cabalist: 000213 <-- Nothing changed
Merc: 000916 <-- Been looked into I assume as Status has changed

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
I have number 227 - RN'ed at around 12:30 on Monday (but updated it last night as there were some more items that came to my mind). Still... an animist of our guild has 504 and has got her items replaced already (although they missed setting her artifacts to 10). So I guess we either have been logged in onto another server when they tried, or the numbers don't represent the order of the list.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
The day is important also i think... so 050905-000227 here of course.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I have had 3 characters stripped with valuable rogs and crafted stuff. No chance in hell i can remember all rog names and stats as i havent saved the templates. But this is what i get as an answer:

Hello,

Thank you for the report. We are aware of the problem on Prydwen and we will be looking into it as a matter of urgency.

Please give us a more detailed list of the items you're missing and we'll do our best to restore or compensate you for them.

Yours sincerely,

Surely they must understand English or they wouldnt reply with such a stupid message.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
fettoken said:
Surely they must understand English or they wouldnt reply with such a stupid message.
Well, what do you want them to do? If you can't remember what you had on your character (yes, I know this is near-impossible), it will be even more impossible for them to do it. The best you can do is come up with an approximation of the items you did have on your character.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Belomar said:
Well, what do you want them to do? If you can't remember what you had on your character (yes, I know this is near-impossible), it will be even more impossible for them to do it. The best you can do is come up with an approximation of the items you did have on your character.

I told them i had high valuable rogs that i bought for high sums on all of the chars that got stripped. And the rest was crafted and sc:ed stuff. Now those hypocrites say that i need to get names on the rogs and the crafted stuff. And now they say they cant give us back rogs and crafted stuff. And they wont answer my requests. :twak:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
if you had high value RoG they probably need the name to check the price in the logs to verify it was indeed high value.

And that you're not just trying to get plats for free :p

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
050905-000134 here, and got restored day before yesterday :p

FAM87

Loyal Freddie
I wonder, are they picking number random or are they going from 000001-000002 etc? :eek7:

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
"The losses of my Prydwen Character "Abijjah" (Level 50 Druid) [Incident]: 050905-000385"

Nothing happened yet.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
FAM87 said:
I wonder, are they picking number random or are they going from 000001-000002 etc? :eek7:

It isn't random, people might not be able to read the 'if you update your first reply you will be sent to back of the que' which most people probably did as noticed more items are missing.

Tilda

Perhaps people should also realise that although GM's are going in order, the report numbers may not be an easily distinguishable order or patter.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
also the report number has the date as part of it so 070905-00000001 might well be number 1 but it's after 050905-9999999

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Perhaps people should also realise that although GM's are going in order, the report numbers may not be an easily distinguishable order or patter.

It is a pattern. As Flim mentions the first part is the date. The second part is an ordered number that increases each time a new report is created.

In the time frame of 19 minutes between creating two tickets, the number increased by 27 (on monday).

It would be a nice gesture if the GM's at the end of each day said which ticket was the last one to have been done.

Ie, last one fixed: 050905-000692

It wouldn't make things go faster. It would just make people have an idea aproximately how long until it's their "turn".

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Mybuddies said:
944. :(

Bugger

971 from Monday, bear in mind that Tuesday they will start at 00000 again,m so the date is important as previously suggested.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Also dont forget most likely a pattern of 'load-balancing' is done.

Beginning of GOA-day

* Team talk

Requiel ! You do 000 till 100
Zenythe! You do 101 till 200
Xalin! You do 201 till 300
Hired A! You do 301 till 400
etc etc

Now suddenly someone is called off for something else urgent, doesnt fix his load for the day(-part) and u might end up with 093 not done, but 339 is done already.

(PS these are examples, and most likely not how it goes in reality)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Also dont forget most likely a pattern of 'load-balancing' is done.

RN is a system meant - among other things - to coordinate tickets so they get taken in valid order and only one works at it at a time. Putting an extra "load-balancing" in, would just break that system and be well, silly.

But well, who knows with the french. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom