I don't want to sound disrespectful...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Throd Your A Fucking Badger Fucking Shit Head Foad!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
there's nothing wrong with fucking badgers :eek:

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Ooo that feels better :)

Anyway. Can I make a suggestion?

Well Im going to anyway.

I have the greatest respect and sympathy for these people who have died. However to me the idea of having a separate sub-forum dedicated to them is a bit ghoulish tbh.
If thats what the DAOC'ers want though, and it seems they are the ones that die, (no obvious jokes please) then why not have it within the DAOC section, where us normal folks cant see it?
Then we're all happy.

Chilly

Balls of steel
or at least put it in a user group that people can join or leave at their leasure, similar to the daoc boards. That's all thats needed really.

Throd your a cock smoking badger bummer!

tris-

chilly shits on old womens faces and gets wild geese to lick it off, while he is buggerd from behind by an old man with a 12 inch broom.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Sorry, I mis-spelt you're :(

You're Oprah's Gary!

/edit - tris smells of wee

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Calaen said:
But there are players of DAOC who post here. This is not your world Tom you put everything down you dont like your so fucking shallow. Yay lets all live in the past and read old threads of me talking shit as usual about speeding fines and other fucking bollocks.

The problem is mate your brain is ageing to fast your thinking like an 80 year old. You should probably just stop reading and posting if there is nothing here of any use.

Boo hoo Tom doesn't like my posts whaaaa.....

What a load of bollocks.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Tom said:
Can we have a 'Freddy's banned' forum as well, highlighting threads which gave rise to the best bannings on the forums?

Because thats a damn sight more interesting tbh.

COCKBADGER

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
"Calean and Tris, sitting in a tree..."

"...bumming each other."

tris-

whats wrong with shagging a geordie twat then eh?

pez

Can't get enough of FH
so much waving of canes and talk of 'the good old days'

give it a couple of months or so and i can see the Fallen forum filling up when all these old boys pass away

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Embattle said:
Christ I was only here about a week ago *Goes to look for Fallen Forums*, omfg who had the dumb idea of putting that under General.
Did the other 100+ posts not already convey that sentiment? :p

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bodhi said:
Don't try and **** people when you're so fucking shit at it. Believe it or not some of us can remember a time before all the unwashed DAOC lamers turned up, a time when this forum was for people enjoyed blowing the shit out of each other for laughs, when eevryone had a pronouncable name with vowels in, a time when the polls on the front page weren't totally obscure (like do you RVR your LGN or some other random bollocks) and a time when decent discussion was the rule rather than the exception. This board is a shadow of its former self now, and to be honest it's summed up by the rememberance section. We want chat about cars, our desktops, hot babes, maybe a bit of politics if you must, I dunno just life in general. What we arent after is a morgue of deceased DAOC'ers who aren't with us any more cos they forgot to leave their houses to get some food and starved to death. Sorry to sound cold and heartless, but if I spent my time grieving for every random I didn't know who died I'd never get anything done. There's more people out there we know than we don't know you know.
OMG!

If you were a woman & totally hot... well in fact if you were improved in several ways (too long to list) I'd ask you to marry me.

Post of the year!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
MYstIC G said:
OMG!

If you were a woman & totally hot... well in fact if you were improved in several ways (too long to list) I'd ask you to marry me.

Post of the year!

Agreed.

Hes a good shag as well I bet.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
"GUESS WHO'S DEAD?"

That's what it should have been called.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
It should be called "Told you they were ill" a la Spike Milligan.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Bodhi said:
Don't try and **** people when you're so fucking shit at it. Believe it or not some of us can remember a time before all the unwashed DAOC lamers turned up, a time when this forum was for people enjoyed blowing the shit out of each other for laughs, when eevryone had a pronouncable name with vowels in, a time when the polls on the front page weren't totally obscure (like do you RVR your LGN or some other random bollocks) and a time when decent discussion was the rule rather than the exception. This board is a shadow of its former self now, and to be honest it's summed up by the rememberance section. We want chat about cars, our desktops, hot babes, maybe a bit of politics if you must, I dunno just life in general. What we arent after is a morgue of deceased DAOC'ers who aren't with us any more cos they forgot to leave their houses to get some food and starved to death. Sorry to sound cold and heartless, but if I spent my time grieving for every random I didn't know who died I'd never get anything done. There's more people out there we know than we don't know you know.

Oh I am sorry I dont seem to recall you actually taking part in an adult discussion without adding *** & *** ***** **** into it.

So what the boards are a shadow of their former self things move on you jack ass feel free to do the same. Truth be told you were a moron back in the day and things aint gonna change for you.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Now, wheres that popcorn smiley?

Oh yes.

popcorn.gif

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:
Oh I am sorry I dont seem to recall you actually taking part in an adult discussion without adding *** & *** ***** **** into it.

So what the boards are a shadow of their former self things move on you jack ass feel free to do the same. Truth be told you were a moron back in the day and things aint gonna change for you.

Are you the resurrection of Joey Deacon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom