I don't want to sound disrespectful...

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Calaen said:
Oh I am sorry I dont seem to recall you actually taking part in an adult discussion without adding *** & *** ***** **** into it.

So what the boards are a shadow of their former self things move on you jack ass feel free to do the same. Truth be told you were a moron back in the day and things aint gonna change for you.

Well, you aren't allowed to use words like fuck shit and **** in kiddie discussion, so I guess adult discussion is where it's best left for innit. I could move on like you say, but as its more than possible to post at more than one message board, I think I might stay. That might be beyond a walking abortion such as yourself, the rest of us can manage fine though. I fail to see how you can tell the truth about back in the day tho windowlicker, as I don't seem to recall you even being here, or DaoC even being out back then. You really don't strike me as a FPS'er (you're far too homosexual for that), which leads me to believe you really have just made that last bit up. Seriously dude if you can't bring it without making stuff up you really are just best leaving it at home, where you can cry yourself to sleep about all the nasty things those nasty men on the internet are saying about you. I'm sure mumsy will bring you your favourite teddy and convince you everything's ok again.

In case you didn't get my point in all of that, you suck at life. Please reconsider your position on this planet.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Calaen does play fps, he plays CS with me and trem and clan, every day pretty much, so ner :p
I dont always agree with him on some subjects, but hes me mate which is why Im keeping out of it :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Bodhi said:
Well, you aren't allowed to use words like fuck shit and **** in kiddie discussion, so I guess adult discussion is where it's best left for innit. I could move on like you say, but as its more than possible to post at more than one message board, I think I might stay. That might be beyond a walking abortion such as yourself, the rest of us can manage fine though. I fail to see how you can tell the truth about back in the day tho windowlicker, as I don't seem to recall you even being here, or DaoC even being out back then. You really don't strike me as a FPS'er (you're far too homosexual for that), which leads me to believe you really have just made that last bit up. Seriously dude if you can't bring it without making stuff up you really are just best leaving it at home, where you can cry yourself to sleep about all the nasty things those nasty men on the internet are saying about you. I'm sure mumsy will bring you your favourite teddy and convince you everything's ok again.

In case you didn't get my point in all of that, you suck at life. Please reconsider your position on this planet.

If I cant bring it lol you are a fucking hero mate, drop me a PM when they erect a statue for you ok. I always thought you were an oldie but I see the mommy jokes are not beneath you either it may be your mental age thats lacking in maturity. Thank you for the homosexual comment I really look forward to you're I have just lost my Virginity post at the age of 56.

P.S. your mom sucks, you are fat and smelly and you like animals touching you!!!!!

Yay its great being Bodhi..... not.

Bodhi

Calaen said:
If I cant bring it lol you are a fucking hero mate, drop me a PM when they erect a statue for you ok. I always thought you were an oldie but I see the mommy jokes are not beneath you either it may be your mental age thats lacking in maturity. Thank you for the homosexual comment I really look forward to you're I have just lost my Virginity post at the age of 56.

P.S. your mom sucks, you are fat and smelly and you like animals touching you!!!!!

Yay its great being Bodhi..... not.

I'm a virgin who likes being touched by animals? Is that really the best you can do? Come on, that nerdy rage of yours can do much better. What if I told you I'd just been doing twice the speed limit on a road and wasn't endangering anyone? That must bring the red "speeding r teh bad" mist tumbling down.

P.S Where did I make a mom joke? Iirc, I made a you're a stinking wet pussy joke. There is a difference.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
you said his mummy will bring him his teddy.

Bodhi

tris- said:
you said his mummy will bring him his teddy.

Indeed I did. How is that a mom joke? A mom joke would be like "Your mum is so fat she can't get up the stairs to bring you your teddy when then nasty men on the internet take the piss out of you."

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i didnt think it was either, but its not me you said it to so i couldnt really give a shit :p

Calaen

Bodhi said:
What if I told you I'd just been doing twice the speed limit on a road and wasn't endangering anyone?

I would say say an arsehole but that does not really do it. The fact you find that amusing just makes it even more dumb.

mank!

Part of the furniture
perhaps you will catch aids and perish as a result of your excessive intimacy with your bum buddies

Gumbo

FH is my second home
mank said:
perhaps you will catch aids and perish as a result of your excessive intimacy with your bum buddies

Surely he would have to depart vaginally first though...

Calaen

mank said:

Aids is over rated

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
tris- said:
i want to spunk in all your faces
you couldn't afford it...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I've got a tattoo on my cock that reads "DAM" but when I read threads like this one it reads "I PASSED OUT IN A BAR IN AMSTERDAM" in .72 type. Iow stop farting about you lot. I've seen better insults and discussion bandied about at the primary school I pass on my way to work. And no, I do not linger there behind the bushes. Get a room ffs.

<handbag>

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Does that mean your cock retracts into your crotch, a bit like a telescope?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
That depends on what happens. Sadly I do recall certain cock-retracting events in my time. Like when I got hit in the face with a football and the bloke who kicked it couldn't stop in time and ran over my fallen self and in doing so trod on me very high up on my inner thigh. Mostly it's wrinkled skin though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom