No idea I can't think of a title for this thread!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I'm currently an English teacher working at various schools near Tokyo. It's a pretty easy job but I don't really have any plans to be a teacher for a long time; it's really just a means to stay in Japan at the moment. I want to get some kind of programming job but I haven't had much luck yet. My Japanese is only conversational so I can't get a job at a Japanese company. There are lots of international companies in Tokyo too, but mostly I only see adverts for mid-level or management positions. I only got my MSc at the start of this year and I don't really have any relevant work experience so I need an entry level job.

I don't want to stay here forever anyway (longer hours and worse pay than UK) so if I don't find something and I get sick of teaching English then I guess I'll go to a different country. Anywhere but the UK seems pretty cool at the moment. Depends what my gf is up to as well I suppose.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Particle Physicist, working on the ATLAS detector.

Jealous as fook.

I am currently an MI and data solutions developer. (Which is shit)

I am toying with the idea of starting an OU astrophysics and planetary science degree.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I'm currently an English teacher working at various schools near Tokyo. It's a pretty easy job but I don't really have any plans to be a teacher for a long time; it's really just a means to stay in Japan at the moment. I want to get some kind of programming job but I haven't had much luck yet. My Japanese is only conversational so I can't get a job at a Japanese company. There are lots of international companies in Tokyo too, but mostly I only see adverts for mid-level or management positions. I only got my MSc at the start of this year and I don't really have any relevant work experience so I need an entry level job.

I don't want to stay here forever anyway (longer hours and worse pay than UK) so if I don't find something and I get sick of teaching English then I guess I'll go to a different country. Anywhere but the UK seems pretty cool at the moment. Depends what my gf is up to as well I suppose.

What kind of programming are you looking for? Finland is currently desperately short of programmers (company i work for is hiring buttloads of people atm if you dont mind the cold dark winters of Helsinki :p )

Vae

Resident Freddy
Finance (and IT) Director for companies in UK & IRE for a German Jewellery company.

Gumbo

FH is my second home

That sounds an awesome way to spend some of your life.

Now read this, repeat it and report back.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Angry-White-Pyjamas-Oxford-Trains-y/dp/0753808587

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Exam is done (I passed), son is on antibiotics and I just slept 12 hours so here goes:

I am studying to become a global business engineer, I'll be done this summer

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Exam is done (I passed), son is on antibiotics and I just slept 12 hours so here goes:

Pretentious Degree Title of The Year.

I just looked up the course, its pretty much the same as my MSc. Not sure about the "global" bit though.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr

Congrats dude :clap::clap::cheers::clap::clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom