i cant log in and cant reach DOAC europe site

Y

YowtehDruid

If its chello's fault then i point at the UPC garantie plan, my whole internet is oke accept the goa site/auth server, But hell yeah thats a reason for refund of oure money

F

fenderon

Originally posted by YowtehDruid
If its chello's fault then i point at the UPC garantie plan, my whole internet is oke accept the goa site/auth server, But hell yeah thats a reason for refund of oure money

Are you sure?

Just for fun.. try: http://www.slashdot.org .. and http://www.freshmeat.net .. There are more, but I can't remember the names atm

I want to play!/%¤

L

Legolias

Can't reach either of them links :| both time outs.

F

fenderon

Well it's for sure not GOA then. slashdot.org and freshmeat.net has nothing to do with them..

I live in Norway btw.. calling adsl-provider tomorrow.. getting 1024/640kbit for 495NOK .. thats the same as I'm paying for 1024/256 with chello now..

I'm sick and tired of their routing.. and now this!

F

fenderon

For me it's just daoc thats a problem.. however.. that is THE problem.. Since it's pretty much the only thing I use my internetconnection (at home) to these days.

Needless to say.. I'm really very annoyed.

L

Legolias

Did you try to connect to those two sites listed above m8? Just wondering if you can reach them.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Aussie-
there are several reasons possible and i aint gonna guess like you do.

you could list all of them or just stay quiet and be unhelpful..

Allthough if fenderon is correct with his idea as he cant reach those two url's, than it isnt related to GOA, but something else. Which will make it rather hard to speculate.

J

jeweltje

me = very bored atm. This really sucks, and yes I do have a life but I have like 3 bubs till my first 50 and I was so much looking forward to it :eek7:

F

fragoverrule

ppl still thinking its goa's fault ? the problem is between europe and the usa..

routing there is f%^ked.. this affects most of the chello customers ( in whole europe). So not only daoc is unreachable but alot more sites... i know they tried to fix this today.. not succeeded in this.. and theyll try again 2morrow

H

h8er

If anybody would get a reply from either Chello or GOA would they be so kinda as to post that answer here ? I would really like to get playing again.

H

h8er

Originally posted by h8er
If anybody would get a reply from either Chello or GOA would they be so kinda as to post that answer here ? I would really like to get playing again.

I can still ping the excalibur server, [163 ping average] it's high, but not a time out, was it confirmed that this problem lies with Chello ISP ?

L

Legolias

Imagine the route from Chello to the GOA french servers as a highway for cars.

Obviously, somewhere on the highway in the US something blew up, blocking cars partially, resulting in some american "villages" (sites) becoming unreachable, therefore connections to france (since chello routes from europe > US > europe) are buggered as well.

Sooo... who "really" has to fix the problem.. who knows.. my call is chello.. they should know where the flaw is..

B

bladehv

im getting so sick off paying good money for crap services u cant reach or employ people who stopped education at kindergarten
(chello,tiscli,casema,etc)

this prob is sooo easy to solve

and yes i know its easy to solve

F

fenderon

Has anyone tried it today? I only had a min before I had to leave for work (guess what bus was 10mins delayed) .. Just enough time to see it upgrade daoc's patchprogram ..

Now that's at least something happening, however I'm not sure I got that from daoc-europe .. so. Anyone? Just want to know if I should work late instead of go home :p

S

shizkebab

Monday afternoon problem seems to be solved!

Shizkebab Alhambra
Theodhorian PVEGod
Shizbert
etc

T

Tesla Monkor

Was probably some skipt kiddie on Chello that forced them to block the gate from Chello to GOA. :/

F

fenderon

It had nothing to do with GOA. We were just unlucky since GOA was one of the few places that didn't work.

M

Maite

For me, it's updating now and I can connect to the site too. Hope its over now then. :)

Oh, can come on to those two sites too by the way.
Its on 90% now so Ill wait until its done and post here if it works or not. \o/ Let's just hope so.

K

khaldhor

Glad to hear its solved, now i can once again retire my trusty 56k6 modem and play without lagging all over the place :) still a few hours to go home though (watches the clock in agony)

A

Arcos

yay it worked again today ;)

i just love GOA and chello... whoever was responsible for the sollution!!

chello >>> :wub: <<< me

Users who are viewing this thread