I always read about nerf Midgard!

Z

zalaz

Well this is a usual line in so many posts.. Nerf Midgard....

How about Nerf Albion and that blasted DF...
I have a lvl 50 zhadowserk that will be nerfed and utterly destoyed with the upcomming patch. I guess that many albs are so darn happy about this. But Im not.

And DF is one style that need a huge nerf.. And dont let it chain of a evade like it does.. The sb have no stun style to chain as nr 1 after a evade but albs do... :( The stun we use is nr 2 after evade and is hard as hell to hit with.. And the DF so darn easy...

SO Nerf Albion and DF.. Nerf I tell you NERF......

And yes Im sick and tierd of ppl whining... And guess what... its mostly albs.. Cuz they cant fight like men they only zerg.....

1 sb against 1 fg albs that is rvr from albs... How brave you are tiny albs.... And then you scream about nerf.. LOL... How about this you cant have 6 wizzards and 1 tank and 1 mini... You will get killed... Cuz mid tanks will beat the crap out of you.. And yes cloth sucks as armor.. SO dont whine casters.. You cant take a hit from a tank, and you are not suposed to.... Learn and live with it.

Guess I will get tons of lame albs screaming in here now.. But so be it.. I wont Sos and run away like a little chicken.

B

Bellona

Originally posted by zalaz

And yes Im sick and tierd of ppl whining... And guess what... its mostly albs.. Cuz they cant fight like men they only zerg.....

1 reason...

most players in that realm

C

Cabo-

ye, give shadowzerks a instant whine spell...

G

Garnet

Nerf alb for their.....erm............hulk hogan ogre lookalikes :D

G

Glottis_Xanadu

It is a lvl 50 style... It is supposed to be good...
And zerkers are not being killed, you are getting a damage reduction of around 30% according to most. This means that instead of 700hp hits on my scout every 2s, you will now do 500hp hits every 2s.
Cry me a river noob, Mythic stated they should really nerf Zerkers more, but they won't cause you are used to being overpowered.
Regards, Glottis

Z

zalaz

Glottis_Xanadu you must have a big problem.. I dident speak about regular zerkers at al noob...... I was only talking about shadowzerkers..

But then again you are a alb... So you prob cant read. And I guess you call ppl noob cuz you are a little caster that die from mid tanks.. Next time read before you call ppl names lamer...

And another thing DF is a lvl 50 style as you say.. But still mid dont have any style that stun that long or chain after evade as nr 1.. And that was my point.. And to get balance in the game DF should be nerfed or mid and hib should get a style that chain after evade as nr 1 and have the same amount of stun time.

But plz feel free to call ppl names.. If that make you feel better..
It will only show how truley sad you are.

And I forgot one little thing my guess is that all albs wont be happy until mid and hib run around naked and with a stick as a weapon, So you can kill us all in 1 hit..

I

infozwerg

why dont you just jump the bandwaggon and roll an infiltrator if you think they are so overpowered? or just go ahead and roll the fotm assasin of the month, the overpowered WTFPWN r0XX0r bladeshade?

you were wtj when you rolled the zhadowserk, you can jwt again!

this information came with best regards from

Estat (overpowered)

K

Karlo

Glottis_Xanadu you must have a big problem.. I dident speak about regular zerkers at al noob...... I was only talking about shadowzerkers..

But then again you are a alb... So you prob cant read. And I guess you call ppl noob cuz you are a little caster that die from mid tanks.. Next time read before you call ppl names lamer...

And another thing DF is a lvl 50 style as you say.. But still mid dont have any style that stun that long or chain after evade as nr 1.. And that was my point.. And to get balance in the game DF should be nerfed or mid and hib should get a style that chain after evade as nr 1 and have the same amount of stun time.

But plz feel free to call ppl names.. If that make you feel better..
It will only show how truley sad you are.

And I forgot one little thing my guess is that all albs wont be happy until mid and hib run around naked and with a stick as a weapon, So you can kill us all in 1 hit..

Fucking hell your whining about DF, get purge. Shadowzerkers hit a damn site harder then infils do. Id much rather hit harder on anytime styles and also have comeback.

Whine Whine Whine bacon.

R

Rollie_David

Well this is a usual line in so many posts.. Nerf Midgard....

How about Nerf Albion and that blasted DF...
I have a lvl 50 zhadowserk that will be nerfed and utterly destoyed with the upcomming patch. I guess that many albs are so darn happy about this. But Im not.

Your damage will be lowered and you will have to use the CS lines like other assasins oppose to running unstealthed and just melee everything down.

And DF is one style that need a huge nerf.. And dont let it chain of a evade like it does.. The sb have no stun style to chain as nr 1 after a evade but albs do... :( The stun we use is nr 2 after evade and is hard as hell to hit with.. And the DF so darn easy...

My scout uses DF, i had to spec to 50 thrust for it therefore it deserves to be a strong stun. DF isnt easy to get off on my scout so just cause inf's DF you doesnt mean the style needs to be nerfed. Getting hit for 180-250 per hit on my 29% slash resist studded armor deserved damage decrease cause buffed with 50+13 thrust i cant do damage anything close to that on a SB.

SO Nerf Albion and DF.. Nerf I tell you NERF......

1 sb against 1 fg albs that is rvr from albs... How brave you are tiny albs.... And then you scream about nerf.. LOL... How about this you cant have 6 wizzards and 1 tank and 1 mini... You will get killed... Cuz mid tanks will beat the crap out of you.. And yes cloth sucks as armor.. SO dont whine casters.. You cant take a hit from a tank, and you are not suposed to.... Learn and live with it.

Guess I will get tons of lame albs screaming in here now.. But so be it.. I wont Sos and run away like a little chicken.

Funny i die to multiple SB's more than anything, SB's zerg as much as infs

Nice whine anyhows.

G

Gewny

zalaz > not taking any side in the direct argue about DF and SB´s and so on I have to say u have a good point :

Mid has no chance of winning the whining race, not by far. Maybe this is why we have 6 relics after all (on pryd) (less ppl whining = more ppl playing ? :D)

And btw evry whine made on the forums about class balance makes me laugh at the stupidity in it, if u wanna whine about class balance whine on vnboards where there are atleast 1% chance a dev reads it, here well you would have a better chance with yelling it in a toilet than whinig here...

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I did misread, thought you meant zerkers, but:
A CS specced sb like Indrid will hurt a lot still.
You just might have to align PA instead of running after a scout using SH, permasprint, and then ganking him (you do like that, don't you?).
SB's brought the nerf onto themselves, so cry more please.
Regards, Glottis

V

vintervargen

Q: How do i counter Dragonfang??!

Answer: BaF

A

acei

Oh please, clerics are easily able to beat stealthers, or at least they should be able to with 2 insta-heals and full buffs and BoF and possibly insta-mezz SHOULD allow me to kill any stealther, and i have been able to kill both NS's and infil's easily that were both unbuffed, yet i have never been able to beat a SB cause they hit farrrr too hard.

Also your CC is the best in the game they don't ask for SB's to be nerfed they ask for the realm to be nerfed e.g. healers CC is unbelievable compared to all other realms CC!

Z

zalaz

Wow... :))

Wow... Did I hit the jackpot or what..

Guess ppl really dont like to hear about nerfing Albs.. ;)
And Im happy to see that some ppl give good points and say whats on their mind.

To answer a question no I never just unstealth and run around and kill. I use PA and BS to open then try and get 2-3 more hits before my end run out. And infis dont only use CS styles.. DF is not a cs style.. Its thrust..

And alb detaunt is hig or werry high to defense bonus and that make it more esy to be able to evade and get the DF in..
So I belive its a bit unfair but then again many thing in life is.
And this is only a game.. :) So its no biggy.. Just dont like the whinings about nefs.. Dont care about from who it comes mid/hib/alb.

Its only a game and it looks like ppl just take this silly thing to serius.. I just posted this to prove one little point.. And I made it.

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I did misread, thought you meant zerkers, but:
A CS specced sb like Indrid will hurt a lot still.
You just might have to align PA instead of running after a scout using SH, permasprint, and then ganking him (you do like that, don't you?).
SB's brought the nerf onto themselves, so cry more please.
Regards, Glottis

:eek6:

Have to agree

D

[DK]hakke

if they nerf DF all 50ish style stuns will be nerfed :)
I have to agree 9sec is maybe a bit too long, 7 sec should be ok IF they nerf all other 50style stuns + slam too.

A

acei

Originally posted by [DK]hakke
if they nerf DF all 50ish style stuns will be nerfed :)
I have to agree 9sec is maybe a bit too long, 7 sec should be ok IF they nerf all other 50style stuns + slam too.
The style stuns are too long and the cleric castable one is too short (the healer is 11sec, cleric is 9sec)

B

belth

Why isn't anyone whining about Slam & Annihilation?

Yeah, that's right. Tanks use them.

Z

Zoldot

Re: Re: I always read about nerf Midgard!

Originally posted by acei

your CC is the best in the game they don't ask for SB's to be nerfed they ask for the realm to be nerfed e.g. healers CC is unbelievable compared to all other realms CC!

Hib got grp purge? and bars/druids whatever has purge and can cure mezz?!
and Spread heal is the roxxors.. just because u cant protect ur healers(with that I mean ur healing classes) so they can spread heal. I agree much with zalaz. Many albs just whine and problaby going to come with a stupid comment on my post aswell.
Stop whining about nerfing mid noobs... yes zerkes might hit to hard and imo savages is a bit overpowered imo but shadowblades dont need nerf atleast not that much and stop whining all albs who does you noobs and start playing good instead. Tired of all stupid albs.

COME ONE PLS WHINE ON MY POST PLSSS! retards!

F

Forau

Annihilations, Dragonfang are in my opinion, quite in line and what a L50 style SHOULD be. Whereas most L50 styles are a joke these ones imo show that there is still hope. Rather have a really nice L50 style and spec something other that 44/44/35/35 to get it, than instead having the overpowered L34, 39 and 44 styles of the LA and getting nerfed to f*ckall for it.

Edit: 1.64 crafted weapons show a 5.7 spd 16.5 DPS 2h axe. Say it with me 1 2 0 0 d a m a g e P A c a p. Oh, and plz nerf that too :p

B

belth

Spam some more Doublefrost please.

Edit: Meant for Zoldot, Foraus reply makes sense :eek:

Z

Zoldot

Originally posted by belth
Spam some more Doublefrost please.

Edit: Meant for Zoldot, Foraus reply makes sense :eek:

I'm a CB.

B

belth

OMG!

Quick, go see that piccy about Remis 1.2k damage PA and call for Infil nerf, therefore nerfing yourself in to oblivion :p

A

Arthwyr

1.62 Isn't even there yet and you are already whining about the LA fix. Notice the word fix, not nerf. Copy paste and try again in a few weeks imho.

Users who are viewing this thread