Hurricane Irma

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I think hdr came with the pro and not the ps4. Not sure tho.

Have you gone into your tv and set the hdmi ports to enhanced. Sometimes they come defaulted to standard and it wouldnt accept hdr on that.
No - it's a good point but I thought the standard PS4 didn't support HDR so didn't bother. I thought it was just the game being stupid.

Also fucking pre-load that doesn't give you most of the game. It only allowed me to play Arcade Mode on about 4 tracks because everything else was downloading.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
No - it's a good point but I thought the standard PS4 didn't support HDR so didn't bother. I thought it was just the game being stupid.

Also fucking pre-load that doesn't give you most of the game. It only allowed me to play Arcade Mode on about 4 tracks because everything else was downloading.
How is gt s?

Think hdr is ok on the ps4 non pro. Guy in this thread was going on about it and was told about turning on the hdmi port stuff

PS4 (not Pro) and HDR? - PlayStation 4 (PS4) Forum - Page 1

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I always thought it had HDR on the standard.

Got rid of my doorstop so no idea though.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Heavy rain aye, best not put the washing out.

OR LEAVE THE HOUSE

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Jeez, this storms not messing about, its moved our empty wheelie bin about 4 inches...well it is a slope, mostly gravity, but its something.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Everyone dead yet?

I had to hold the steering wheel with both hands today. Proper scary cross wind.

Job

So your dick had to fend for itself.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Nah, your mum looked after that.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Anyway, both cats have been out most of the day, they don't give a fuck.

#fakemews

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I got absolutely soaked on my run today, wind kept blowing my cap off too. Fucking Brian.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I got absolutely soaked on my run today, wind kept blowing my cap off too. Fucking Brian.
You could have kept dry by laying on the sofa with a few Stellas and 12 bags of Monster Munch.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wait, what?

They took it out? What's the point to it?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Why do I feel the world is getting to the point where we're about to all start living in fucking tunnels like rats to avoid massive hurricanes :eek:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
We have managed this long without. Just because bored, boring people need to big up a bit of rain on twitter, does not mean you are going to die.

Just shrug a bit and move on.

Job

Even though it was just a windy day in October, next year the papers will be full of...'continuing increase in major storms is a sure sign of climate change'.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Even though it was just a windy day in October, next year the papers will be full of...'continuing increase in major storms is a sure sign of climate change'.
Yes. Because there hasn't been a larger than normal number of storms in the world this year. Oh no. Can't recall any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom