Hunters

O

old.Gombur Glodson

sorry to say it, but that flash is old and has been posted many times before.

S

Silent Shadow

It was meant to remind all the hunters of the days of glory ;)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

sorta to remind them of how fun it is to have been nerfed to hell??

nice way of kicking people lying down :D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

dont make me go into hippie mode again, sicko
:p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

aaw dont be mad, you did it in good though

:clap: :m00:

I give you one clap and a cow for trying.

M

Murcalumis

Hey! Hunters aren't so bad! If worst comes to the worst, they can use their quick runny thing to get away...

Annnnd, the other day, in Emain, Tesla almost took beat me in mele! Damn her, was very brave of her to stand and fight with that big speary thing and I only just beat her. /salute!

S

Svartur

Hunters best friends:
Sprint buttom and Speed spell

Should take at least 4 places in every quickbar. ;)

O

old.tuppe

speed buff what cuts if even one mob look you too badly :)
and read speed buff is in 1.53 patch 3 sec cast time, not sure is this true?
can imagine :) standing still and casting it 4 second, when need run away :)

T

Tesla Monkor

Yeah, that was a fun fight, Murcalumis. Kinda annoying that your friends ran over to help, otherwise it could have gone either way. The reason I was doing nice damage was simple.. using a thrust-spear. Same way I took down that tank charging me before he got to me.. thrust arrows. ;)

I have 56 in Spear at the moment. And yes, I have a buffbot. Without it I couldn't even dent butter... :/

old.tuppe: Yes, there was a 3sec cast nerf in 1.53, but they removed it just as quietly as they added it.

There is however, a drawtime nerf in 1.53. Both rangers and scouts have reported an increase in their drawtime. (Not hunters.. there's not enough left, I guess. :). (This drawtime increase wasn't documented in the patchnotes, either. Whee. :)

O

old.Jeriraa

More nerfs? Crap...

Gonna lvl to 50 and use myself for itemfarming. :rolleyes:

Gonna lvl my healer to 50 and respecc to 49 aug... I bet she can stand more than 1 blue con in melee.

Gonna lvl my Carving Runie to 50... I bet he can still 1-shot people when the next archer nerf comes.

Gonna lvl my Kobbie warrior to 50... a 2 Kobbie warrior team can chainkill red cons.

O

old.Enigma

hahah Very good. It has to be old as it no longer applies. I've never seen ut so Gombur shut up you spoilsport beginning to think your just a lame spammer now. Male PMT by any chance.

Thanks for the post.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

or how about I say I dont give shit about your opinion, I just said it had been posted before.

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
Yeah, that was a fun fight, Murcalumis. Kinda annoying that your friends ran over to help, otherwise it could have gone either way. The reason I was doing nice damage was simple.. using a thrust-spear. Same way I took down that tank charging me before he got to me.. thrust arrows. ;)

I have 56 in Spear at the moment. And yes, I have a buffbot. Without it I couldn't even dent butter... :/

Pah! You were dead before they got anywhere near you! ;)

O

old.Jadow

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
And yes, I have a buffbot. Without it I couldn't even dent butter... :/

And with it you inbalance the game. Cool!

:m00: :m00: :m00: :m00:

O

old.Enigma

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
or how about I say I dont give shit about your opinion, I just said it had been posted before.

Hay calm down. Thats obvious. Reading your posts tell me you only like the sound of your own voice. I can't help it if a good post is put up and you decide to shoot it down, rather than let it fly. Take a chill Pill.

P.S. Anyone got an updated version wih an assassin?

Users who are viewing this thread