Hunter's

S

Synthnal

Well how come NONE EVERR wants a hunter ;)
i mean with a hunter you've got the best of both worlds....Strength & mystical, plus they can pull with bows use Hunter's ally's as Tanks etc
plus there aint much hunter's either
Well im gonna start a group soon
on Saturday 13th at 6:30pm gmt lvl's 18-25
Hunter: Synthnal
Hunter:
Healer:
Healer:
warrior:
Warrior:
Shamie:
Shamie:
*Meeting place aegir, Nahillten portal Aegir side*

O

old.moriath

ok no one wants a hunter because they are power drains they out agro most and get hit loads in studded

The pets are not worth tanking as they are too low for the mobs you kill ( well if you want reasonable exp)

The have low hit points and very weak defence and nrsight on a runie is much better for pulling.

But i hope it works out for you ... I lvl'd most of mine solo back in the days before buff bots with the last 3 lvls in malmo.

BTW why 2 shammies ?

Second one would be mostly redundant .. put an SM (sup ) in there would make things way faster.

Just my opinion mind you ... tho I dont think its too wide of the mark.

B

Blood

pretty funny that you realize it will take 4 seers to keep tanking hunters alive..

hunters can do nice damage, but not compared to a warrior.. and hunters cant tank for shit.. they have about the lowest defence in the game.

i learned the hard way (32d /played to 50) that hunters cant do anything that other classes cant do far better...

as for the pet.. did you know that pets take xp from the group (if they attack)?

O

old.windforce

hunter + sb can make decent exp i guess, specially with shammie bot

O

old.moriath

Took me 43d to 50 ouch ...

SB and hunter hunter crit pulls and sb pa's nice dmg and with a shammy little dt .. but only works on oranges .. reds and above would require healing from shammy

And for 2 char group you really wanna be doing reds..

S

Svartur

34 days to 50 the hard way here :)
few levels in malmo of course, that was paradise compared to soloing

I played with a warrior and bb in DF, with guard up and thrust vulnerable targets we made a nasty duo for those mobs.
Hunters dish out damage and warrior tank and guard.

But in exp group, hell who knows, give it a try. Just make sure the warriors gaurds the hunters. ;)

B

BimboBane

took gorbulas almost two years, and ha have not even done his epics yet.

=)

O

Ottar

> Took me 43d to 50 ouch ...

Hmm.. I dinged mine today, 6 days 22h played. Would have done quicker too if I hadnt fooled around trophy spots and skipped epics completely.

Ottar

B

Blood

grats ottar :)

very impressive

(my 32d was without buffbot, without crafted armor or weapons, without any money for good arrows and good equipment.. and without knowing shit about the game mechanism's or the zones)

O

old.Downanael

Got mine on 11 days :D Might have been bit faster but Mze was leeching :rolleyes:

O

Ottar

> my 32d was without buffbot, without crafted armor or weapons

Aye, levelling these days is a breeze really, especially if you got a bot, cash and access to craftables. Nothing compared to what it used to be when the game went retail. Level 20 saves you some time to begin with, then you get buffs with caps removed, at 49 I did 8 bubs to 50 with only SI quests and epics up to half the way through 45. Going for epics was a mistake actually, the rate I was gaining bubbles on trowkarls the exp was 2-3 times faster than with epics with all their travel times and tricky nighttime mobs. Think with ToA, you'll be able to do entire 49->50 on easy or well rewarded quests alone without going for epics at all.

Ottar

O

old.moriath

Aye Mine was first char .. no cash blunt arrows and no bb ...

It is so much easier now. Should have lvl'd a skald first or a zerker.

Users who are viewing this thread