hunter specc

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
lvl'ing hunter..going to play him df/realm defence only.. any tips appreciated

Stoneface

Fledgling Freddie
lpep said:
lvl'ing hunter..going to play him df/realm defence only.. any tips appreciated
Well mate, Im currently 50 bow, 44 spear 37 Stealth rest BC. With this spec I have no speed, but with Winged helm thats no problem. Also, u have no level buffs, but I figure u have a BB (Deb). When u get RR5, respec to 35 stealth or lower and increase BS for speed and maybe a new pet (dunno yet, aint there :) ). Also know some people going 50 Spear and 45 bow, have no idea if thats any good. Anyway, just some spam from a 3L9 huntress out there. GL and I wish u all the best.

Stoneface

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
deb not bb now m8.. respeced her to cave long time ago....
i kinda like the look of bc though.. dont like to run with bb

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
classic spear hunter specc

bow 40
BC 32
stealth 35
spear 44

or

Bow hunter
bow 45
bc 32
stealth 35
spear 39

Kikerumbo

Fledgling Freddie
Hope that this can help. :)

32 Spear
50 Composite Bow
35 Stealth
32 Beastcraft

I know that 32 in spear is a little low, but I think that if your oponent hit you in melee range, with your low amount of CON and Hit Points (more if you are a kobbie), you wouldn't have a good chance to win the combat. :)

32 in Beastcraft to get the last pet and a nice speed. You will love it when your chance to hit in melee combat multiply by 2 when you insta summon your pet.

That's all. Good luck and have fun. :)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
The backside stun is a must if you don't expect to be standing in a keep/tower 24/7 tbh.
I would consider going a little lower in stealth and maybe get a litte more in MoS (Mastery of Stealth).
50 bow is a must too when we get NF. With 50 bow you get Volley4 and PA3.

I think my spec will be:
50 Bow (Volley 4 and PA3)
39 Spear (Back side stun style)
34 Stealth (34 + 11(from SC) + 5(from rr) = 50 Stealth)
25 BC (Third best speed spell)

PS. My hunter is rr 6.2 atm so my stealth is ok. I don't think 48 or 49 Stealth will be a magor problem in NF, so you should be fine till you reach rr6.

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
36 stealth,50 bow,44 sword,9bc... thats my spec

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
My current specc is:
45bow, 50spear, 35stealth, 8bc

gonna try 50bow, 44spear, 35stealth, 12bc later.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Zaphira said:
hehe seems like i have one of the oddest speccs in the history :)
50 spear (spear pwns*)
35 bow (this is for when i have SB's with me.. I pull they PA :D )
38 stealth (high stealth is allways good)
25 beast (blue speed at 25)

*proof that spear pwns:
http://kockenvillhastorkuk.mine.nu/lol/pwned.jpg
You do know we got NF soon right ??
Funny you dont see the RPs for that kill. Could be a gray kill with 2 hits. I probaly could one shot him with 40 bow.
bow >>>>>>>> spear by far in NF, but if you want to give tips to a lvl 30 hunter specing post NF, be my guest :rolleyes:
PS. Where in the SS do you see the lvl 50 Spear style ???

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
You do know we got NF soon right ??
Funny you dont see the RPs for that kill. Could be a gray kill with 2 hits. I probaly could one shot him with 40 bow.
bow >>>>>>>> spear by far in NF, but if you want to give tips to a lvl 30 hunter specing post NF, be my guest :rolleyes:
PS. Where in the SS do you see the lvl 50 Spear style ???
well if you look at slot #7 in the quickbar you see the 50 spear style Gugnir's Fury.

Majorica.png

and according to that picture it seems like he was higher RR then me too unless he got 213537 RP's the last the last 2 months, cuz if you look at the SS you can see that it was taken the 25th of may.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Zaphira said:
well if you look at slot #7 in the quickbar you see the 50 spear style Gugnir's Fury.

Majorica.png

and according to that picture it seems like he was higher RR then me too unless he got 213537 RP's the last the last 2 months, cuz if you look at the SS you can see that it was taken the 25th of may.
What you also can see in that SS is his resists. Really sucky tbh and Im sure you can get close to that dam with 39 Spear + 11(from SC) and + 3-4(from rr). I do about 520 and 540 dam, on those 2 styles, with 44 spear.
What I ment was you don't see him using the 50 style.

reinhart

Fledgling Freddie
Any idea in speccing 50 bow 40+bc 35 stealth and rest spear for a lvl50 RR1 kobbie hunter without bot ?

Havent got access to a bb atm and with the bc buffs dex/qui + 25% toa I should be able to reach 300 dex for sniping.

Figure that as a kobbie I will die anyhow when meleeing anyone with the sucky str/dex weaponskill

Rein

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
What you also can see in that SS is his resists. Really sucky tbh and Im sure you can get close to that dam with 39 Spear + 11(from SC) and + 3-4(from rr). I do about 520 and 540 dam, on those 2 styles, with 44 spear.
What I ment was you don't see him using the 50 style.
Well it was quite hard for him to style at all..
This was the scenario:

I come running to amg. For some strange reason i got a bug that was like using True Sight without having it.
I see 5 stealthers standing in grp..
I select a random scout.
I walk up behind him and i preform Razor Edge
He is stunned
I preform Odins Wrath (Razor Edge followup)
He is dead.
Then i get ganked by the rest of his 4 buddys and some random friar that came running.

I would have loved if he'd fought me back, but he died a bit too fast.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Zaphira said:
Well it was quite hard for him to style at all..
This was the scenario:

I come running to amg. For some strange reason i got a bug that was like using True Sight without having it.
I see 5 stealthers standing in grp..
I select a random scout.
I walk up behind him and i preform Razor Edge
He is stunned
I preform Odins Wrath (Razor Edge followup)
He is dead.
Then i get ganked by the rest of his 4 buddys and some random friar that came running.

I would have loved if he'd fought me back, but he died a bit too fast.
Well that has nothing to do with anything here. He used the SS as an example to show how uber 50 spear is. All Im saying is that the SS show nothing. The scout has shitty resists and I get close to his dam with 44 spear.
Again, when we get NF we will use our spear a LOT less than we do now acording to what can be read on the VN board.
What Im saying is that he shouldnt trade the lvl 50 bow stuff he gets for a spear style he will rarely use.

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
Bow 50
Spear 41
Stealth 35
BC 20

Gonna respec as soon as i get a respec stone cause BC is useless if you have a BB.

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
Well that has nothing to do with anything here. He used the SS as an example to show how uber 50 spear is. All Im saying is that the SS show nothing. The scout has shitty resists and I get close to his dam with 44 spear.
Again, when we get NF we will use our spear a LOT less than we do now acording to what can be read on the VN board.
What Im saying is that he shouldnt trade the lvl 50 bow stuff he gets for a spear style he will rarely use.
yeah, well i didn't say he should use my spec either.. just pointed out that he is free to use it if he wants to try something odd since i think im the only one with that spec, and it's quite funny to see infils in shade mode getting beaten in melee :)
But if you want to run around solo alot it's not so fun with such low bow skill..

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Cerberos said:
Bow 50
Spear 41
Stealth 35
BC 20

Gonna respec as soon as i get a respec stone cause BC is useless if you have a BB.

wait until NF comes free respec both RA and skillz :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom