Hunter

Polla

Fledgling Freddie
Hi lvling a hunter and not realy sure how to spec him i guess i would like v good bow (50) but where do the other points go and is BC better now with some of the changes in the last patch

next bit
what are the Basic arties to get?

Thanks in advance for any help

Ohh i will be wanting to RvR with him probably solo and i have a bb

Bunn

Banned
if you want to be a bow hunter go 50 bow 40 bc so you can get a diseasing garroting pet which will allow you to kite and get enough stealth so you can have 50 with + skills and realm rank, rest in spear. You will have crap melee but decent bow and the pet will help you get away.

Polla

Fledgling Freddie
Any advice on arties..

if Bow hunters ant FOTM what are?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i would not recomend 50 bow 40 BC tbh.

unless u really like the idea of lamering things to death, and you only get time to do that in areas full of mids other wise u get added on.

If u want to be an all round hybrid archer strong in bow but still effective in melee

prolly a kobbie spear hunter would be good. maybe summin like 39 spear 40 BC 40 archery 35 stealth is a good rr5 spec which is fast to get to.

Use a matter spear, pick a good bow maybe champion one, brags, fools, the root one from labby maybe. Prolly wanna pack winged helm on head, som on clock, GOV or GSV on body. build the rest up from there.

if u want melee pwn I still cant see how 50 sword 40 BC 50 comp stealth rest archery with a norse is going to sux. thats how im speccing anyway. I suspect bow will sux even with the changes who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom