How to scare the crap out of pallys..

T

Tilda

is higher or lower better?

also constrictor is used after indigosnake, not evade.

O

old.mattshanes

More growth=more damage.

Test your caps.

I

ilienwyn

Higher growth is better, more damage
While you are there take a look at the growth rate of the la styles as well :p

F

Flesh

1) I was rr2 at the time and had FH only ..hardly any passives..
2) Had only recently dinged 50 and was using shite gear +epic armour :x
3)Vestax got a lucky slam in first hit..which he agreed was lucky..
and I was pretty much dead before stun wore off...
3a) How the fuck am I meant to twist when stunned..You're clever!
3b) Believe I was rezz sick at the time ..not sure..but had just duelled Bigade's thrust merc :<
4) Yes Paladin's can spec determination !11!1! YES OMG M8 YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF - even if i had determination ..how the fuck would that help me when I'm stunned from slam?
5) Obviously you know much more about my class then I do

Also anyone that thinks they can do better ..please free to ask me for a duel :x

T

Torvarg

Originally posted by Flesh
1) I was rr2 at the time and had FH only ..hardly any passives..
2) Had only recently dinged 50 and was using shite gear +epic armour :x
3)Vestax got a lucky slam in first hit..which he agreed was lucky..
and I was pretty much dead before stun wore off...
3a) How the fuck am I meant to twist when stunned..You're clever!
3b) Believe I was rezz sick at the time ..not sure..but had just duelled Bigade's thrust merc :<
4) Yes Paladin's can spec determination !11!1! YES OMG M8 YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF - even if i had determination ..how the fuck would that help me when I'm stunned from slam?
5) Obviously you know much more about my class then I do

Also anyone that thinks they can do better ..please free to ask me for a duel :x

I was talking before you got slammed mate, to reduce the dmg from the other spells/proccs that the reaver is throwing at you.
And may I ask why you duel while rezz. ill. ? What is the point?

I said I didn't know about that not effecting melee stuns, just heard about it when you said it, always trusted herald/catacombs but then again they ain't the best at updating :[
This discussion is not about RA's thou, it's about reavers not beeing able to do that kinda dmg vs. a pally.

F

Flesh

Dunno.. I was bored..as per usual, and as I said I don't remember if I was rezz-sick or not..think I was.. and why not duel rezz-sick ?;p
Also .. I kinda typed /duel accept ..then 1 sec later ..Meluuv hits you with her shield. You are stunned etc ><
Didn't leave much time to twist before^^

S

shadowhaxxor

To ilienwyn do you know LA users have his dmg reduced to [60% +0.5 x LA spec? ]

It was just coz i guessed you was going to say LA is overpowered etc .

T

Torvarg

Originally posted by Flesh
Dunno.. I was bored..as per usual, and as I said I don't remember if I was rezz-sick or not..think I was.. and why not duel rezz-sick ?;p
Also .. I kinda typed /duel accept ..then 1 sec later ..Meluuv hits you with her shield. You are stunned etc ><
Didn't leave much time to twist before^^

Nah not naggin' at you Flesh, just that vestax was bragging (err spelling?) to much :>

V

vestax

Tilda - I do use the Abs debuff

Torvarg - Im not boasting, if you realised how many /tells i get from lowbie reavers you would understand the reason for me making this thread. 95% of them are "How hard does levi hit.."

So in breif, Torvarg.. stfu, if you dont like this thread kindly Troll somewhere else.

F

Flesh

Originally posted by vestax

Torvarg - Im not boasting, if you realised how many /tells i get from lowbie reavers you would understand the reason for me making this thread. 95% of them are "How hard does levi hit.."

So in breif, Torvarg.. stfu, if you dont like this thread kindly Troll somewhere else.
The underlieing message of this post for those of you that didn't realise is..
Flesh pwns and Vestax realises I > him! :(

T

Torvarg

got it working now :D

http://www.vestax.netfirms.com/pally.htm

1422 damage in the time it took for him to come out of slam stun duration..

No buffs

:eek:

Well if you are gonna show "all the lowbie reavers who PM you" what kinda damage you do with levi. I'd suggest not posting screens where your target is rezz ill.

Users who are viewing this thread