How to scare the crap out of pallys..

Y

Yussef

And like only 1 chant is going to effect the chance of being hit which is AF chant, it pauses during a CC condition etc, so heal chant wouldnt work then :X

V

vestax

Originally posted by Torvarg
Did this pally you dueled even twist his chants right? Hello Spirit resist +20% 4 teh win vs. reavers :< Since he was RR8 he should have Avoidance of Magic, so that would take his resist way over 50%.

Levi is Cold damage not spirit

And did this pally ever use the old Engage->Healchant combo?

We Both agreed on not engaging as it sucks in duels

O

old.Baritone

I thought you were full time Planetside now Vessy, Good to see you still around, And i see you have reclaimed the Vestax name as a wizard :clap: :clap: :clap:

T

Torvarg

Asked a random lvl50 reaver and he said lvl50 style, levi., was spirit damage... can't blame me for trusting a lvl50 :/

Today I asked a reaver specced 50 Flex to give me a few "levi's." with his MP lvl51 Whip, will post screens tomorrow when I get home from work if you like.
Anyway I resisted the procc quite often and when it hit it did a total of:
79dmg from whip + 170 from procc. Not quite as '@sswh0pping' as one might think.

The reaver was unbuffed using epic armor + the bracers/etc. for his SC template.

O

old.mattshanes

Asked a random lvl50 reaver and he said lvl50 style, levi., was spirit damage... can't blame me for trusting a lvl50 :/

Today I asked a reaver specced 50 Flex to give me a few "levi's." with his MP lvl51 Whip, will post screens tomorrow when I get home from work if you like.
79dmg from whip + 170 from procc. Not quite as '@sswh0pping' as one might think.

The reaver was unbuffed using epic armor + the bracers/etc. for his SC template.

Yep try that style on hibs with baod up......

Scare the hell out of pallies?

AOE stun or instant mez followed by pbaoe 4tehwin!!!

V

vestax

79 damage?? lol

Must be a gimp then :p

This is against a chanter a few nights a go..

http://www.vestax.netfirms.com/chanter.jpg

O

old.willowywicca

he has only like 6% crush(?) resist tho...

also maybe you're using a 5.6 speed flail whilst the other reaver used a 1.0 speed one.. (don't know actual speeds of available flex weapons soz :p ) so you hit for 300, he hits for 79, he hits 5 times more than you etc..

H

hangianix

"How to scare the crap out of pallys.."

Wait with heals for the last sec. :)

T

Torvarg

That chanters resists sure pwned you :p
The reaver that hit me wasn't a gimp since he's specced the same way you are... YOU BIG GIMP MISATH! =)
Anyway, he was not rezz ill, not debuffed :), using reaver epic+good bracers/etc.
Can't say that I know the stats on the epic thou, but I'd guess it got some +Strenght items =)

Will try to get another reaver to hit me using levi. tonight, can post screens when I get the time... nerf beeing at some damn meeting from 08.00-16.00 and then work after that at 16.30 to 21.00 =/
Didn't have time to go to the LAN place where I 'real' computer is :(

V

vestax

Originally posted by old.willowywicca
he has only like 6% crush(?) resist tho...

also maybe you're using a 5.6 speed flail whilst the other reaver used a 1.0 speed one.. (don't know actual speeds of available flex weapons soz :p ) so you hit for 300, he hits for 79, he hits 5 times more than you etc..

lmao

i was using a 4.2 speed flail, and the slash flex is 3.3

I would call 79 damage from a lvl 50 style with a 3.3 weapon gimpy.. wouldnt you?

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by vestax
lmao

i was using a 4.2 speed flail, and the slash flex is 3.3

I would call 79 damage from a lvl 50 style with a 3.3 weapon gimpy.. wouldnt you?

yeah it is a bit gimpy.. anyways the reason for it is simple.. he used a lvl51 whip.. but he's probably not rr5 yet, meaning he's subject to the extremely buggy dmg variance of lvl51 weapons til then

O

old.mattshanes

Vestax what's your damage cap with that weap?WITHOUT the levi procc :p

According to this style website i been looking at levi growth rate isn't that good as other styles reavers have...

V

vestax

old.mattshanes - Cobra does much more damage than Levi but its the 4th part of a chain so highly usable in RvR. Levi cap on 4.2 is about 500-600 (without the proc), will test it tonight.

old.willowywicca - Yes, do you know what foad means?

V

vestax

naughty.gif

T

Torvarg

Okay got another lvl50 reaver to hit me with levi. a afew times last night, results:

Poseidon attack you with his whip.
You are hit for 66 damage.
You are hit for 138 damage.
You resist the effect.

-Next-
Poseidon attacks you with his whip.
You are hit for 44 damage.
Guess this attack was unstyled...

And this my friends was, belive it or not, a fully buffed reaver, specced the same way as you, think he had a little lower parry thou, not that it matters.

V

vestax

Okay got another lvl50 reaver to hit me with levi. a afew times last night, results:

Poseidon attack you with his whip.
You are hit for 66 damage.
You are hit for 138 damage.
You resist the effect.

-Next-
Poseidon attacks you with his whip.
You are hit for 44 damage.
Guess this attack was unstyled...

And this my friends was, belive it or not, a fully buffed reaver, specced the same way as you, think he had a little lower parry thou, not that it matters.

rofl... your either talking complete bullshit or your friend is a complete gimp

T

Torvarg

Can upload the otherone to if you like, thou it's at my other comp.

G

Glacier

some reaver hit someone hard, whats the big deal..

My Champ has won like 33 of 35 duels, but hes still a gimp...

T

Tilda

Vestax, you would hit a bit harder if you had your aura of death turned on to debuff their absorb when you lev. When I land a slam i swing through, absorb debuff, and then dps buff then lev.
the absorb debuff works very well on paladins.

People need to learn that when they get hit for 200 ish dammage twice at the same time, that both of them are one lev.

If your interessed in seeing more dammage have a look here:

Highest Lev on blue con

Block Chain

A selection of Lev's

feel free to brouseas im not sure if ive missed any.

Tilda

O

old.mattshanes

Growth rate for levi is 0.63 though. So if target has good resists(i.e hibs) heh..... use another style flex has in my view vs hibs.

Diamond slash rocks :p 0.91 growth rate(i think) ^^

T

Tilda

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Growth rate for levi is 0.63 though. So if target has good resists(i.e hibs) heh..... use another style flex has in my view vs hibs.

Diamond slash rocks :p 0.91 growth rate(i think) ^^

can you translate that please :p
what do growth rates do?

O

old.mattshanes

More growth rate= more bonus=more damage.

The bonus you get off a style in brackets,like amethyst slash is 0.62 and diamond is 0.91,diamond has much great bonus in brackets when you use it,so usually hits a lot more damage.

Users who are viewing this thread