How to get to 50.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

VodkaFairy

Original text
A VER SI TRADUCES ESTO Voy a salir de la pantalla de tu mierda pc, te voy a agarrar los huevos, te los voy a retorcer dandole 4 vueltas hasta q cantes una cancion de Joselito encima de la mesa con la camiseta de la seleccion española. NOTA: Quiero disculparme ante los payasos porque son ellos son unos artistas y tu no eres mas q un cacho de mierda (No te molestes en traducir esto q me parece q no te viene en el traductor). Ivalaostia Ostiaendios Español, Gallego y 50 pa darte por el culo......... si fucking you q esto lo entiendes.

Translated text
TO SEE IF YOU TRANSLATE THIS I am going to leave the screen of your excrement PC, am going to you to take hold eggs, you I am going to twist giving them him 4 returns until q you sing a song of Joselito upon the table with the t-shirt of the Spanish selection. NOTE: I want to apologize before the clowns because they are they are artists and your you are not but q an excrement piece (you do not bother yourself in translating this q seems to me q does not come to you in the translator). Ivalaostia Spanish, Galician Ostiaendios and 50 pa darte by the ass......... if fucking you q this understands its.

---

Haha :D

S

Sabu

Can someone close this thread? it beguins to be a bit offensive...

E

elerand

Originally posted by Saburo.
Can someone close this thread? its begining to be a bit offensive...

I agree, any point has been lost and the unwillingness of some individuals to be patient and try to understand how some spanish (or anyone for that matter) might actually feel about it is a bit sad, better to point and laugh at those with poor english I guess?

Some of the spaniards posting are trying to show a point and being laughed off the thread and ganged up on by people who are displaying the same smallminded ignorance they claim to dislike, grow up peeps...

A

aruen

I have had some problems in the past with spanish ppl, like i have with danish, english, french, whatever. 1 person doesn't mean they are all like that. In fact i have very nice spanish guys in my guild and i have loads of fun with them because they're always willing to give a hand and make a joke (yes as strange as it seems they CAN understand a joke, even if it's in english). And the idea of making a spanish server is absurd, by that logic i should have a portuguese server to play in? Don't think so. Actually i see many non english players speaking better english then the ones who actually are supose to speak it correctly.

In resume FORÇA ESPANHA! :clap:

Not a whine, just an opinion.

------------------------------------------
Aruen 50 Druid Co-GM of <Alliance of Power>
Leaa 37 Bard <Alliance of Power>
Jule 28 BM Co-GM of <Portvcalis Raiders>

A

aruen

And again FORÇA ESPANHA :clap:

------------------------------------------
Aruen 50 Druid Co-GM of <Alliance of Power>
Leaa 37 Bard <Alliance of Power>
Jule 28 BM Co-GM of <Portvcalis Raiders>

L

lofff

Well, cba to read the whole thread. Lately Daoc comunity's racism has been growing a lot, looks like the xenophobic wave is more intense in alb.

Its sadly true that the spanish average player "sucks", and most cant talk/understand english properly, but stuff like this thread just builds up a xenophobic mood on spanish daoc comunity, then is when u see those "dropstealing" tricks and spanish spam etc

As sum1 alrdy pointed generalisations are plain fool. Am from spain, yes u are insulting me, no i dont care.

Have a good nite.

edit: forgot to point that the spanish average player "sucks" cos the DAOC average player does. Its not just spanish ones. Uncumunicative troubles make spanish ones more noticeable.

A

Arnor

Re: Gahh some people......

Originally posted by seeaira

And by the way I am blonde.. and im not ashamed.

Yay! me too ;)

a guy, but still ^^

oh, and wow did this joke get out of hand :rolleyes:

cant anyone just try to see the humour in things instead of constantly be on the lookout for racist/speceist/sexist slander?

Take a joke for a joke, nothing more, nothing less.

G

Garnet

you wont get this thread locked until you flame a mod so ill say this..

ahem.... Tilda you suck

<expects it to be closed the next day> :D

G

Garnet

btw Ive lost the meaning of what this thread is about

A

ab_fluid

Holy shit, how the hell did i not see this topic earlier? wondered where all teh flames had gone, nice one seeaira made a funny read :)

D

depredador

Seeaira = racist and lying ? Mybee

Seeaira the racist white:

"And last but not leaset...Non Comprendes
5. Avoid the spanyards who speaks good english when he wants a drop, yet is completly non-english speaking when he gets a drop you want eg Scenario1: you get an uber drop that "Mr Spanish" needs Mr Spanish says: HI dear kind sir pls may i have that uber L33T drop you got it would make my char excel in many fields and provide better service to the realm. You say: sure mate here.
Scenario2: "Mr Spanish" gets uber drop you need: You say: hi Mr Spanish can i have that drop thats useless to you and only good for my char and im the only char of this type in the group.
Mr Spanish says: NON COMPRENDES
Mr Spanish says: sorry me not speak english."

In your first one post: Your you say quite clear: "Mr Spanish" and if are capable to understand that, these including all the Spaniards. When I have responded your you there you laught at me... remember?

.. and when you see that the people is put in your against u only can say:

"you guys cant even understand English humor"

sorry, but u humor is a bit low as my speack english, possibly your humor is as intelligent as your ... and u know...

No moron, I said in the post i ASKED the Group Leader to not allow him in the group... and Let me remind you .. You play on an ENGLISH server.. so ask yourself wtf are you doing here... not me.

All can see it , and u Seeaira?... Continue without understanding that is racism? we no hace spanish servers, but u? u are fom Sunny Florida USA ? u are american and play in europe servers?? LOOOL that is a stupid, very very stupid, no for play, only for racist anothers players....

Apathy "the friendly" white:

"Have a nice day. Have some fucking paella and cheer up."

Fucking paella? mm... mybee u can play fine in daoc, but let me ask u if u have social life? u are in an error and no know that the diet mediterranea is better than the English that the 70% of the poblacion surpasses the 90 kg of weight before the 16 years. ooh yeaa... burger!... burger! .... do not speak of what do not know plz... Im wiz 50 and when ppl need EB only can say:

- OH! great!
- Thx mate! i love u buffs
- Nice!, i love "paella" and " cerveza"
- Can u buffme until lvl 5 plz?
- I have parents in spanish

That it permits me laugh of them? ---->>> no, cos Daoc is a multiplayer online game and no all ppl speak same languaje, can understand it?

Some time you have thought as yourself to feel if are your the one that plays in a server that is not in your language?

Sometimes i read thinks about u, but now i see it is true, mybee u need sex, sure, need sex.

ahhhhhh, pheuuu... almost it oversight ... Seeaira plz... paladin 49? whay no try get lvl 50? no can if no have powerlvl? pffffff.....

Why no go Broceliande? no can talk french?... fuckin racist...

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by stormriderx
Notice how as soon as a joke gets made about spanish people the word racist gets mentioned.

Yet generalisations against americans pass unnoticed - dumb americans etc etc...

it's cause we don't care :)

T

Trinilim

Re: Seeaira = racist and lying ? Mybee

Originally posted by depredador

hmm.. you're not racist at all.

Look, she was not REFERRING TO YOU. Ok? Now get off your high horse.

She was referring to other spanish players who actually do that kind of BS.

Now both of you shake hands, make up, and go to your rooms.

V

VodkaFairy

Original text
This discussion is really pointless. It has turned into a flame war, because many spanish people (again causing frustration) don't really understand the posts here. Also "the rest" isn't being fair against the spanish people because mainly their bad english is being noticed and whined at. Oh and Aruen, there's a difference between spanish and portugese people. The spanish community is much bigger and (obviously) causing a lot of frustration because of their different way of playing and talking. Doh now I'm stereotyping again, I better shut up :D Sorry if the translation sucks, this is just getting out of hand and I want you guys to understand me :p

Translated text
Esta discusión es realmente insustancial. Ha girado en un Flame War, porque mucha gente española (que causa otra vez la frustración) realmente no entiende los postes aquí. También "el resto" no está siendo justo contra la gente española porque principalmente su mal inglés se está notando y se está gimoteando en. Oh y Aruen, hay una diferencia entre la gente española y portugese. La comunidad española es mucho más grande y (obviamente) que causa muchos de la frustración debido a su diversa manera de jugar y de hablar. Do ahora que estoy estereotipando otra vez, I mejor hacia arriba cerrado 22#:D Apesadumbrado si la traducción aspira, éste es el apenas salir de la mano y quisiera que usted los individuos me entendiera 22#:p

S

seeaira

Re: Re: Seeaira = racist and lying ? Mybee

Originally posted by Trinilim
hmm.. you're not racist at all.

Look, she was not REFERRING TO YOU. Ok? Now get off your high horse.

She was referring to other spanish players who actually do that kind of BS.

Now both of you shake hands, make up, and go to your rooms.

It just so happens trin that I was playing an alt and I came across mr nice spanish man and we started to talk... Take a look I think this can sum it up... WE KISSES AND MADE UP!!!!!
:clap: :clap:

http://onfire.homestead.com/spanish.html

G

gunner440

E-Peace.gif

T

Thundercall

Re: Re: Re: Seeaira = racist and lying ? Mybee

Originally posted by seeaira
It just so happens trin that I was playing an alt and I came across mr nice spanish man and we started to talk... Take a look I think this can sum it up... WE KISSES AND MADE UP!!!!!
:clap: :clap:

http://onfire.homestead.com/spanish.html

I see a trade,... did you bribe him ? Just Kidding :D
- Really! I am kidding,.. please, don't flame me!!

D

Damini

Thread locked, I don't think you really need an explanation why but if you do, arguing at cross purposes when nobody really grasps the point the other one is trying to make is futile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom