How to get ppl to stay in WaR?

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Remove all forms of knockback,give immunity timer to stop chain cc,bring bright wizards damage into line.

sorc damage is just as bad, ive already seen 2 sorcs wipe out a zerg along with a magus and that silly magnet thingy.

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
Nevah.. Still by far the best rvr mmo out there.

Imo just change the war client to DAoC and trix everyone to start playing daoc again ;D

You have a point there

now if we could gather at least, let's say 100 people, just to renew their account and play on dyvet cluster (where pretty much everyone here has toons)

wouldn't that be great fun? :clap:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
yadda yadda same old whines without playing sorc or bw and being the same clueless alb that whines about baseline stun

same old bullshit ..same old know fuk all..i'm playing a sorc brainbox,and doing very well as it goes so your inane drivel really ammuses me keep up the good work.I played a BW in closed beta decided then it was far to OP and knew all the little WoW kiddies would play it so once again you show that really you know absolutly fuk all.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
same old bullshit ..same old know fuk all..i'm playing a sorc brainbox,and doing very well as it goes so your inane drivel really ammuses me keep up the good work.

so why you whine then if you're doing very well

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
so why you whine then if you're doing very well

Not whining just saying that BW should be nerfed as they are overpowered and if your honest and everyone is honest they will agree with me,without the bullshit etc.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
I got 119k damage in mourkain temple at level 21 with my sorc, dot spec, but most of the damage comes from aoe spam of course. Never seen anybody else come that high. Of course, circumstances in mourkain temple are perfect for ranged aoe. Also, this wouldn't be possible without good healers and good tanks holding up the brunt of the order force tightly packed around them at the front line. Just relaying that sorcs definitely have their moments too.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
There's that, but I don't think it's only rose-tinted glasses. They're all basically the same shit, lvling, farming, some rvr, some online hanging about with e-community. Once the interest fades in one MMORPG, it fades in all of them to some degree - spell is broken, imo.

I remember been hooked from the gitgo on DAoC just PvEing and exploring this whole new world and community 'inside the PC'. Even tho looking back all the grinding was mindless. No way starting WAR gave any feeling of excitement remotely like it, ho hum more of this.

Myself, I can't see going mad for anything else till there's some whole new gaming evolution, like happened between the old MUDs and tabletop RPGs and the current MMORPG, except the next step.

yeah u might have a point there, i cant put in the same hours or effort that i did in daoc, it just doesnt feel the same. But as im an "adult" i dont have the same type of irl m8s as i did when i was in uni, so the whole play console/boardgames with irl m8s isnt an option anymore so this is the best bet i have to keep gaming.

And i do want some sort of mindless gaming time to have some time for just me:)

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
I got 119k damage in mourkain temple at level 21 with my sorc, dot spec, but most of the damage comes from aoe spam of course. Never seen anybody else come that high. Of course, circumstances in mourkain temple are perfect for ranged aoe. Also, this wouldn't be possible without good healers and good tanks holding up the brunt of the order force tightly packed around them at the front line. Just relaying that sorcs definitely have their moments too.

When Sorcerers are present in scenarios, I usually see them out damage most BWs, because most BWs are specced immolation which is weak on AE damage.

However, seeing as too many people tunnel vision on the BWs due to the sheer number of them, it is an impossible point to get across and will drown in peoples mindless ranting.
Heck, I regularly see tanks, WEs or engineers/magnuses out damage the oh-so-powerful BWs.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Bah Enough with the BW and Sorc talk, noone ever talks about how overpowered Shamans are, i mean we are good right.....right ?`

Bah ok ill crawl back into my box.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Bah Enough with the BW and Sorc talk, noone ever talks about how overpowered Shamans are, i mean we are good right.....right ?`

Bah ok ill crawl back into my box.

no no come out and heal..i'm looking forward to grouping with a shamen that heals be interesting to see if they are any good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom