How to get over the roof on Raven Multiplayer

Z

zaphod_42

I dont know if anyone has posted this before but i thought it might be useful anyway.
In multiplayer, on the raven headquarters map, to get on the tall roof that has a long bar joining it to the roof with the large window.
First jump onto the right hand side of the roof, walk up as far as you can go and start pushing towards the right by facing in that direction. If you manage this part you will get almost to the top. Now jump forwards and you will be free over the roof.
Run down the other side and you can jump onto the snow on the right and round to the other roof (but be careful as you can fall through the roof - it's a glitch, as is getting over the roof probably)

This place is great for camping and sniping etc as noone will expect you to be there unless they know of the place.

Any probs with this just ask, hope I've been of some help :D

T

The Guyver

i know i know :p
shall i tell...........

ok here it goes
first of all it is a bug
but that will be fixed i think
ok
listin up
when ur on the roof of ravens office go to the high roof where u wanto go up to on the left
then try to go as much on the edge on the right as i can just that ur 1 step from fallin off then walk up thats it :)

L

Lordy-fool

n1 teach ppl how to camp lol, that was a very good plan guyver!

Originally posted by zaphod_42
I dont know if anyone has posted this before but i thought it might be useful anyway.
In multiplayer, on the raven headquarters map, to get on the tall roof that has a long bar joining it to the roof with the large window.
First jump onto the right hand side of the roof, walk up as far as you can go and start pushing towards the right by facing in that direction. If you manage this part you will get almost to the top. Now jump forwards and you will be free over the roof.
Run down the other side and you can jump onto the snow on the right and round to the other roof (but be careful as you can fall through the roof - it's a glitch, as is getting over the roof probably)

This place is great for camping and sniping etc as noone will expect you to be there unless they know of the place.

Any probs with this just ask, hope I've been of some help :D

Z

zaphod_42

Yes, I feel I've done my duty to the community ;)

T

The Guyver

Re: Re: How to get over the roof on Raven Multiplayer

Originally posted by Lordy-sniper
n1 teach ppl how to camp lol, that was a very good plan guyver!

ow well let him do wut he wants to do lol
if i c some one up there and im on the red team well........... i know how to get up there so i grab my shotty and get up there then boom he dead :)

Users who are viewing this thread