How to Even the stealth Wars

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Sobek said:
80sec mezz, instants, end regen, instant anmesia, only support class ingame with evade? and they even get evade2, oh guess what like Minstrels and minstrels are rogues.. Go figure :eek:

Minstrels also got better armour then a bard and still same evade :O

And last-time I checked my friar had same AF as chain/scale in Mid/Hib; was support and had Evade 5.

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Minstrels also got better armour then a bard and still same evade :O

And last-time I checked my friar had same AF as chain/scale in Mid/Hib; was support and had Evade 5.

Comparing Bard and Friar cant really be done only thing they have in commen is that they are come from (Naturalist, Acolyte) line..

Bard is a comparison to the skald and minstrel.

Comparing Bard with friar, is like comparing warden with a paladin.

Kedaran

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
I have a sword with 5.8 in speed and its nice against low rr mages.

Sounds sweet.. Where'd you get it?

Stats on it ect.?

-K.

Claudio

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
Well no great suprise since when I work out where you + friends are camping I move somewhere else. Not that it takes much working out to find you at amg day after day though :rolleyes:

..well..I knew that would stir you up..what..aint ya gonna swear all sorts of bad mouthed filth at me too...like you did at Tip?...tbth i am absolutley sick of you and your, 'preaching'...let people play how they like, after all they pay the same cash every month as you do..and swearing on a forum in the way you did on an earlier reply is offensive / disgusting and sets a extremely bad example to the younger age bracket..it achieves nothing, except making you look bad. after all, as a regular on FH, YOU should know better.

i am sick of your whines and your swearing.

You go solo..let others go group...whats the problem? :kissit:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Sobek said:
Comparing Bard and Friar cant really be done only thing they have in commen is that they are come from (Naturalist, Acolyte) line..

You said bards where only support-class with Evade; where I bring into the friar in position; a support class (baseline buffs, baseline heals, spec-heals, baseline rezz, spec rezz, cure poison/disease; and an Acolythe base-class = support) with Evade 5....

Bard is a comparison to the skald and minstrel.

Well you shouldnt compare those either; since they dont even share the same base-class nor general purpose in a group except speeding. And comparing armour + evade: Minstrel Evade2+chain; Bard Evade2+reinforced.

Albion support has all chain-equivalent armour and absorb; while our bard has studded/reinforced armour.

Bit silly to whine about bards their evade where you got it better on all lines o_O

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Bigchief

Had enough of yu m8. Had enough of you a long time ago. Time to wrap up your Jamayas or wotever they are called cos yu ain't got the bottle to face me. Pack it in now before i find you on your own.

Me
Eh? Certifiable and MKJ

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Claudio said:
..well..I knew that would stir you up..what..aint ya gonna swear all sorts of bad mouthed filth at me too...like you did at Tip?...tbth i am absolutley sick of you and your, 'preaching'...let people play how they like, after all they pay the same cash every month as you do..and swearing on a forum in the way you did on an earlier reply is offensive / disgusting and sets a extremely bad example to the younger age bracket..it achieves nothing, except making you look bad. after all, as a regular on FH, YOU should know better.

heh.

Cos ppl dont post anything aggressive on the internet right? :rolleyes:

If you dont like it, dont read it. There is an ignore function you know ~~

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
Shadowblades also got the ability to wield a twohander and I tell you such PA would whack off the head of every saracen and luwi in 1 shot; so remove another shadowblade.

That was a joke, right?

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
inqy said:
Thrust hits harder than slash you say? You have me confused here.

Slash is +10% to mid leather.
Heat weapons are +15% on ALL leather.

You can have thrust weapons and get +15% on sbs, have the lvl50 spank you style(save your purge here) and be safe from enervating debuffing your weaponskill.

Using lw's means that you really need backups against anything but assasins... usually cold ones are used. Using slash you get best anytimes in the game and arties to use. Slash doesnt really care if its a tank or a assasin in the way lw's do.

Going emain is really not too fun with all the zergs now on all sides. And ara is hitting me with just under 200 unstyled with both hands (well 180 and 190, gimpy 29% slash). :twak:

Anyhow Im pretty shitty on 1vs1 combat anyhow with 34 sword so nevermind me.

-cs4ever

Edit: Oh forgot to add something about nf. Wait till you face the cute lil lulies with battler+malice, 400str and immunity to enervating. Will see the sbs cry then.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Marath said:
You can have thrust weapons and get +15% on sbs, have the lvl50 spank you style(save your purge here) and be safe from enervating debuffing your weaponskill.

-snip-

Edit: Oh forgot to add something about nf. Wait till you face the cute lil lulies with battler+malice, 400str and immunity to enervating. Will see the sbs cry then.

a common misunderstanding is that ppl using str/dex based weps like thrust and pierce arent affected by a str/con debuff. Now, this is not the case since it is indeed based on just str and dex, means a str/con debuff actually do debuff WS for a inf or NS. (got the impression that you had misunderstood this from what you wrote, might have misunderstood and if so, sorry).

and a luri with 400str? uuh? afaik its _impossible_ for a NS to reach a str of 400. even with toa's +25cap and aug str 5 in NF. ~330 is a more reasonable str for a bladeshade in NF.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
There are a few people that cannot pa anything.

I normally cant PA any moving target anymore. I get so much lag that lining up against another assasin gets me a PA to the face. Been like this last 3-4 patches so prolly gotta get used to it. So what you need is good reflexs and to get goa to love your isp. :flame:

Still not sure what causes it as theres no lag what so ever if not trying to use styles from stealth. (Tested on anytimers like garrote from stealth too... not working atleast 50% of the times tried in rvr. Try on pve and theres no problems.)

Atleast the apes fixed the line up a PA, hit it, screen is frozen for 10secs, can move again, ups I cant its just the camera as Im dead. Was fun a few patches back. :m00: <- me to infils

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Marath said:
There are a few people that cannot pa anything.

thats very true

Marath said:
I normally cant PA any moving target anymore. I get so much lag that lining up against another assasin gets me a PA to the face. Been like this last 3-4 patches so prolly gotta get used to it. So what you need is good reflexs and to get goa to love your isp. :flame:

GOA dont have much to do with it tbh, i suggest you talk some to your ISP and explain your problem with lag and see if they can help you, if they cant, you can maybe change ISP?

Marath said:
Still not sure what causes it as theres no lag what so ever if not trying to use styles from stealth. (Tested on anytimers like garrote from stealth too... not working atleast 50% of the times tried in rvr. Try on pve and theres no problems.)

I have a similar problem with PAs, i dont know how many PAs i have missed now in perfect (on my screen) position, sometimes i have to press PA abit infront of a running enemy, sometimes when i already have passed them, its just really weird. I dont have a problem with lag overall so I assume this is related to serverlag which I guess we have to live with.

Marath said:
Atleast the apes fixed the line up a PA, hit it, screen is frozen for 10secs, can move again, ups I cant its just the camera as Im dead. Was fun a few patches back. :m00: <- me to infils

hmm, this sounds to be related to your hardware though, you have a good PC?

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
a common misunderstanding is that ppl using str/dex based weps like thrust and pierce arent affected by a str/con debuff. Now, this is not the case since it is indeed based on just str and dex, means a str/con debuff actually do debuff WS for a inf or NS. (got the impression that you had misunderstood this from what you wrote, might have misunderstood and if so, sorry).

Yea I know. Well the point was that who cares if your ws goes from 1500->1300 if the other goes down to 1000 ?

Race____W-skill stat buffed/debuffed___W-skill Buffed___W-skill debuffed
Norse___________325/206_______________1444___________1082
Kobold__________310/191_______________1398___________1037

Saracen__________335/290_______________1474___________1338
Briton___________330/285_______________1459___________1322

Lurikeen_________330/285_______________1459___________1322
Elf______________328/282_______________1453___________1313

Some fellows paste from vn whine.

Yes I know some people have 1600+ ws starting, this is just an example.

EDIT: 1st noticed typo. Hate this frigging laptop gf has. :D

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
hmm, this sounds to be related to your hardware though, you have a good PC?

Yeah. The point was without changing hw in anyway it came one patch and vanished on the next. Was impossible to play an assasins then so I got a new lvl50. Boring yeah I know. :eek:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Marath said:
Yea I know. Well the point was that who cares if your ws goes from 1500->1300 if the other goes down to 1000 ?

Race____W-skill stat buffed/debuffed___W-skill Buffed___W-skill debuffed
Norse___________325/206_______________1444___________1082
Kobold__________310/191_______________1398___________1037

Saracen__________335/290_______________1474___________1338
Briton___________330/285_______________1459___________1322

Lurikeen_________330/285_______________1459___________1322
Elf______________328/282_______________1453___________1313

Some fellows paste from vn whine.

Yes I know some people have 1600+ ws starting, this is just an example.

EDIT: 1st noticed typo. Hate this frigging laptop gf has. :D

you did write: -"and be safe from enervating debuffing your weaponskill", I interpret that as unaffected.

and why do you worry when you have access to 5min purge in NF? :) Purge that debuff and whack away. SBs should have superior WS overall (Norse+strbased weps) and with purge on a low timer, I think SBs will be quite abit tougher than they are now.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
and a luri with 400str? uuh? afaik its _impossible_ for a NS to reach a str of 400. even with toa's +25cap and aug str 5 in NF. ~330 is a more reasonable str for a bladeshade in NF.

Yeah you got me there. With toa overcaps and augstr5 it would be around ~360str max for a ns. (With 30str difference on norse and luri as I counted my cap to be around 390 in nf.)

Point was that any rr5+ ´ns will be unkillable for every other assasin as with remedy enervating and dots do nothing. If they dont stealth fix it too. Really shouldnt whine about it though as mythig is good at making "must have" things and nerffing em to the ground with undocumented changes.

Venom3 ? Must have for your dot procs, dots and dot mines. Mythig "EEEK, NERF!" -> Only works on dot anymore... usefull? Yeah. Worth the 3rd of RA points youll ever get ? No.

Vanish ? Wait a sec... assasins are killing a caster and popping vanish... Mythig "EEEK, NERF!" -> vanish times are 1sec 2 sec and at level 3 5sec with not be apple to fight back in 30secs. People went donw to vanish1 to clear guard aggro as it was useless for anything else... You gussed it ! After EEEK! again the thing was changed to not clear ever guard aggro anymore ... whopii. :)

Only thing I like about the new RAs is that people dont pa me anymore mid fight... thats just low. ;)

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
you did write: -"and be safe from enervating debuffing your weaponskill", I interpret that as unaffected.

and why do you worry when you have access to 5min purge in NF? :) Purge that debuff and whack away. SBs should have superior WS overall (Norse+strbased weps) and with purge on a low timer, I think SBs will be quite abit tougher than they are now.

Safe as in who cares if your weaponskill loses 130-140 pts when your enemy goes down 350 ? Meaning that with thrust weapons you dont need to purge anything to kick the living c**p out of me. ;) Actually people like bc hit me more on heaters debuffed that I hit after purge. (Im a gimp dont rub it to my nose.)

Yeah purge will help on nf but you still cant use it 2 times in a fight. Meaning sb will get stunned in that fight against any1 using thrusters. (Other assasins that is.) And with damage gone up so much who cares if its 5sec on infils anymore ? You wont live through it anyhow so purge has to be saved for it... It just means that minster stun and slam is so gonna be purged everytime. :wub:

Shall see though... Atleast people are already bringing their archers out of retirement and rolling new ones to gain lil rp before nf comes. Just that people like ara are so gonna be pissed with the rp nerf. rr10-11 just killed a rr5 player solo ? Grats heres your 400 rps. :)

This however pretty sums it up. Pic on 5th answer...
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=23913

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
norseman sb with 15 str at creation 26 cap aug str 5 (rr4l4) 50 weaponspecc
1723 ws

Tbh dout any infil or ns will come close to that :p debuffed it means sb still land on a 1450+ str no ?

And that test doesnt show if ns or infils are slash specced witch is an option aswell.

And tbh i think the infil/ns that are slash specc have alot more fun ofc you loose battles 1 vs 1 if not right circumstances but after almost 2years of playing ns both pierc and blade i must say i enjoy my gimpshade more now then ever before.

And for you albstealther argument cant you do that on albion board here on fh. It is very amusing to see so much hatred :p

And big up to all sbs that continue playing just hope to see some more old school critt specc 50cs 50 weapon :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Marath said:
Actually people like bc hit me more on heaters debuffed that I hit after purge. (Im a gimp dont rub it to my nose.)
Well you do have 34 weaponspec :)

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Claudio said:
...let people play how they like, after all they pay the same cash every month .....
You go solo..let others go group...whats the problem?

Sums up the "stealth zerger" issue perfectly. It a non-issue basically.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Claudio said:

hehe funny stuff
(Aeser Yells - The moment you pay my subs you can tell me how to play)
Your the person who grouped with 3 or 4 others, kill's a few solo SB's and wonders why the SB's come back with a FG and kill you all, then camp AMG for hours killing all stealther action in emain.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
2 infils camp amgE
2 NSs come walking to amgE
fight starts
from nowhere 3 scouts pop and leechkill the NSs
NS's go mad
NS's decide, lgo mmgE instead
2 SBs camp amgE
fight starts
from nowhere 3 hunters pop and leechkill the NSs
NSs go mad
NSs decide, enuff of this shit
NS1 is tired so he logs in frustration since he prefers small stealtherfights
NS2 is still mad and cfh and summon the rangerzerg with the belonging bonanzaNSs
2 Infils camp amgE
Hibstealtherzerg starts fight and kill all albs except for one brave scout that manage to run away to leech some at a later time instead
Albs cry on IRC
Albs summon monstrel+infils+scoutzerg to pwn the lame hibzerglings
Ranger and bonanzaNSs fight over amgE
Hibs die
Hibs cry in IRC
Hibs log since its so tedious to run to emain except for NS2 that still is mad but he desperately need RPs to ding rr5 so he go and camp dcX
Mids enter amgE and get slaughtered by albmonstrelzerglings
Mids cry in IRC
Mids summon the fearsome Aldoran and his skilled friends
Mids wipe amgE
Albs cry in IRC
NS2 leeches from the fight between albs and mids and kill the leechingscout from the very beginning and goes to be with a smile on his face
Albs and Aldoran continue to fight over amgE and casualties are severe
Both mids and albs cry in IRC
Hibs come running with FG and kill off some stealthers, meet FG mids and get killed thanks to the scouts that happily leech like never before
Hibs cry in IRC
Hibs come back, camp amgEroom and plant fields and wards
Albs and mids cry in IRC
Albs summon Steveh
Everyone cries in IRC
Hibs summon ECalliance
Everyone cries even more in IRC
Mids are fed up and even thanes go RVR
Lag at amgE is immense and most cry in IRC over lag
Some infil post and whine over zerglings in IRC
Infil get told off
Septina enters the thread and come with some witty comment
Leeching scouts enter thread also and cry and wonder why they cant leech anymore, they are scouts after all and it says in the manual that leeching is a must, scout cannot be played in another way. Mythic says so
Remi wonder why everyone are whining
Loch QQ's
Grivne deletes his gimp and reroll fotmHib to pwn for once so he dont have to kill afkrunners to emain to get RPs
Emma realise that alb was more gimp than mid, and decides that its the realms fault and not his own's ofc since Emma never is wrong
Maleg come with some witty comment that make sense
Botond follows along on the trend and make a not so witty comment as usual
Derric need more popcorn
Everyone in emain got tired of the zerg and logged
2 infils camp amgE
2 NSs come walking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom