How tall are you?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Sorry BigG it's one of my kinks... But this is about height not a debate on etiquette :)

sayward

Resident Freddy
I'm 5'11''. I always thought if I married someone who was 5' the wedding photos would look ridiculous!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Short people live longer than tall people...well in the helicopter testing industry anyway.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Had to go to the quacks for a mot, had blood taken a couple of weeks ago and went back Thursday for the results. Everything good, low cholesterol, blood pressure very good and all that, nothing to worry about.

Then she weighed me and said my BMI was a tiny bit over, and then she said 'but your height doesn't help' and gave a wry smile :twak:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Had to go to the quacks for a mot, had blood taken a couple of weeks ago and went back Thursday for the results. Everything good, low cholesterol, blood pressure very good and all that, nothing to worry about.

Then she weighed me and said my BMI was a tiny bit over, and then she said 'but your height doesn't help' and gave a wry smile :twak:

tell her you like shoes mate

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I had wry smile on face today and thought of this thread as I usually buy clothes in the small size but bought a jumper today which was extra small and you know what it fits nicely (y)

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
1387627655142.jpg

Sorry @Madmaxx

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Hmmm...me too, the perfect height it seems, bang in the middle at 6'3"

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Perfect height as dictated by an feggit on the internetz? Madness!

Job

I'm just tall enough to reach my hat.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I'm heighting, with my fine-shoes i get a 6.3. Am i a dirty cheat?

Job

Shot guys still get laid but tall girls don't get a look in

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
5'8" is the perfect height, foos :eek:

We on about height 5'8" is barely recognised as such :eek:

Edit - I had to edit because my first abuse didn't make sense :(

Last edited:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I did notice that the nordic races generally come in two sizes: normal and ULTRANORSE!!!.

edit: I'm actually not sure Fins identify as nordic, but hey ho you know what I mean :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom