How tall are you?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I think im pretty efficiently sized I can reach high shelves and see into people gardens over their fences whats not to love

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
recently on a dike riding session

Thought i saw you ride by;

law-offices-charity-bar.jpg

leggy

Probably Scottish
Teedles - I'm surprised that you are shorter than me (an inch means nothing! Nothing!).. You look a lot taller in your photos which is obviously an optical illusion because your coffees (18 a day) are so small!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I think im pretty efficiently sized I can reach high shelves and see into people gardens over their fences whats not to love

I've always been able to reach the top shelf, so no problem here, even if this thread has made me realise I'm shorter than I thought I was.

Oh, and welcome back @Trem, I've missed your rants

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It's funny how we assume women prefer tall men...the guys I know with the hottest wives/ girlfriends are all less than 5'7"

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Actually if you put the Internet into the CERN large hadron collider you'd end up with a pair of boobies. At its most fundamental level that's the Internet.

( . Y . )

Job

I noticed you wrote internet with a capital I..and it got me thinking..would that be a good name for a child....beats router for a girl I guess.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Teedles - I'm surprised that you are shorter than me (an inch means nothing! Nothing!).. You look a lot taller in your photos which is obviously an optical illusion because your coffees (18 a day) are so small!

I'm as tall as I am :) Only thing I can influence these days is my circumference :-/

Thought i saw you ride by;

law-offices-charity-bar.jpg

yeah, I always hold my woman by the tits when we go out.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I'm as tall as I am :) Only thing I can influence these days is my circumference :-/

So true man, I'm entirely at ease with my 'average' 5'9". There are tonnes of tiny women out there who want a piece of scottish man love :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
So true man, I'm entirely at ease with my 'average' 5'9". There are tonnes of tiny women out there who want a piece of scottish man love :)
My first love was a short Scottish man... Something about the accent.. However I can concur that tall != better... In fact sometimes it makes things really awkward (I'm 5 ft 4 and a very very long time ago I had a short lived relationship with someone of 6 ft 7....)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Do women think that tall men have bigger todgers or something? Is that why tall is seen as attractive? I don't understand it at all. If it helps I am tall but my peen isn't....I don't think.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Bernie Eccleston is only 5'2 and looks like a garden gnome.

Ok, he's got a few billion in the bank...

Yoni

I don't think so Trem and from personal experience this is definitely not the case ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Originally i think it derives from "strongest man make strongest baby!", tall, muscles, no ailments like a gimpy finger.

Then it probably just stick and now it's become one of those "perfect man" things that in modern days don't mean that many sh*ts :p

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Update on the height, I got my workmate to hold the tape and I'm now 5'7 and not 5'6 and a half as previously thought.

I feel almost statuesque

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Get him/her drunk or find someone wonkey eyed and you'll be 5'8 before you know it ;)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Apparently on average, intelligent people are attracted to tall people...and short people live longer

Job

Everything we are is because it worked best..all very obvious..but it's easy to stray when thinking about evolution...men are taller because women who were attracted to tall men do better...probably not as important now but will take a long time to change.

russell

FH is my second home
It is the whole person... Not the height. But I am generally attracted to the physique of a taller man as I have a thing for big arms and broad shoulders. Fworr. I have had dalliances with men the same height as me, but never shorter. Have you Yoni?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Everything we are is because it worked best..all very obvious..but it's easy to stray when thinking about evolution...men are taller because women who were attracted to tall men do better...probably not as important now but will take a long time to change.
Change your avatar to this please

The-Nutty-Professor-2-The-Klumps-01-4.jpg

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
It is the whole person... Not the height. But I am generally attracted to the physique of a taller man as I have a thing for big arms and broad shoulders. Fworr. I have had dalliances with men the same height as me, but never shorter. Have you Yoni?

Physique? That's a strange word for wallet?! ;)

Job

In Carl Sagans book..Pale blue dot I think..he comments on that feeling we get when we stare across the ocean or mountains and it gives those far away places a mysterious..magical essence and that feeling has been implanted by thousands of generations of ancestors who were driven to search over the horizon for better lands..survived because of it and passed it on to you...just awesome.

Yoni

Russell I'm tiny... I have been out with quite short men and very tall men.... It's not about anything apart from personality and intellect with me ... And no big g personality is not a synonym for wallet... I am highly self-sufficient and neither want or need a mans money although I do like to be treated like a lady (doors opened etc etc)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom