How tall are you?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Aye, I had basically left due to what @old.Tohtori has just said, I had kids, a job etc and I just didn't have the time or the energy to post anything remotely interesting. But, look at me now, I'm a tramp, no job, yes I still have kids but in between them I have nothing else to do, well, I do have to look after my mum but apart from that I have nothing to do. So you lucky bunch of basts get more Trem which is NOT a bad thing, right? Surely that is a GOOD thing? I do have to do some roof repairs soon so if nothing else I could document my definite success with that if that helps?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
We'll be sure to derail that to a discussion about how god is making nuclear energy worthless.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Aye, I had basically left due to what @old.Tohtori has just said, I had kids, a job etc and I just didn't have the time or the energy to post anything remotely interesting. But, look at me now, I'm a tramp, no job, yes I still have kids but in between them I have nothing else to do, well, I do have to look after my mum but apart from that I have nothing to do. So you lucky bunch of basts get more Trem which is NOT a bad thing, right? Surely that is a GOOD thing? I do have to do some roof repairs soon so if nothing else I could document my definite success with that if that helps?
I thought you had a driving job now?

Trem

I thought you had a driving job now?

I did mate, then I quit :D

They treated me like a mug (in my head at least) so I quit. I need to spend more time with mum anyway, it will all end up ok I guess.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I did mate, then I quit :D

They treated me like a mug (in my head at least) so I quit. I need to spend more time with mum anyway, it will all end up ok I guess.

Hope it all works out for you

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
It really didn't. The "good" people don't leave because of people arguing because you can simply ignore it. That is just a shit excuse.

What you are saying is that you don't give a fuck what the people who have posted think and that they have ruined the forum for you by posting. Use the ignore button.

It went downhill when OT was merged into GD because the boring old right wing dickheads had already killed their own forum, now they've killed off most of what was left of OT. Only reason I still post really is it kills some time on slow days at work, barely ever check at home.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It really doesn't help when people take a simple question and start WW3 over it.....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It went downhill when OT was merged into GD

W0YWa.gif

soze

I am a FH squatter
It went downhill when OT was merged into GD because the boring old right wing dickheads had already killed their own forum, now they've killed off most of what was left of OT. Only reason I still post really is it kills some time on slow days at work, barely ever check at home.

That will start WW3 lol. But in some ways I think you are right I had never heard of some of the people before the merge because GD was not for me. OT was where I called home and now this place is more like OT than GD so the old GD people don't like it. But the forum is just evolving I have gone months without posting here before because I cba and I think people leaving is more to do with that than people arguing.

It really doesn't help when people take a simple question and start WW3 over it.....

Kind of the point of a discussion though you take away these types of post and the week would be Random Spam, Random Annoying, and Boobs. Without this discussion evolving this would have been a 20 answer thread on page two. At least people are talking in this. If you got rid of the people who posted a lot in this thread then it really would be a rather quiet place to be.

georgie

FH is my second home
I don't mind people having opposing viewpoints and there being some robust discussions, but I've never seen the need to bring someone round to your way of thinking. Even if you know that they're 100% wrong.

There seems to be quite a lot of "I think you're wrong. Here is exactly why you're wrong complete with bullet points and a power point presentation. We're not leaving here until you admit I'm right."

But meh, whatever. ;)

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
That will start WW3 lol. But in some ways I think you are right I had never heard of some of the people before the merge because GD was not for me..

Because GD was full of boring old right wing wankers. ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Because GD was full of boring old right wing wankers. ;)

General. Not "GD". And OT was full of puppy-watching retards who could barely string a sentence together ;)

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry, General was full of boring old right wing wankers. My mistake.

Trem

Stop it now.

The question was how tall are you. Not how wide are you. Not how pedantic are you. Be nice to each other. We are all the same height when we are dead or lying next to each other so be more hippy AND BE FUCKING NICE YOU BUNCH OF FUCKS :eek:

Yes I mentioned the BMI stuff and I got dragged in but I let it go, we need to let it go, man, LET IT GO.

Miri - You look happy, really happy, who gives a fucking fuck about anything else, your bird looks lovely as well.

Scouse - Too far sometimes mate, you know I love you and I know you do it for total honesty in what you are saying and that is how I am but......you know......nowt like a good argument but they have to fizzle out at some bloody point you stubborn shit.

Don't ruin the lovely Russell's thread anymore please.

Last edited:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I was 16 when FH roared into existence I wonder how much taller I am now than then hmmmmm

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I don't mind the educated discussions, its when people don't back down, that's when it gets boring, asking Scouse to become a Nun is pointless.

Equally, Scouse telling people how to live their lives is pointless ;)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I've decided that were going to make our own version of Romeo and Juliet, obviously, Scouse and Toht as the impossible lovers.

'MOC life tap, to be or not to be'
'mmo faggot for art thee!'

Scouse gets banished to the Guides section of the forum.

Auditions start tomorrow.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I can't read the name Scouse without 'disagrees with you post' coming into my head.

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Stop it now.

The question was how tall are you. Not how wide are you. Not how pedantic are you. Be nice to each other. We are all the same height when we are dead or lying next to each other so be more hippy AND BE FUCKING NICE YOU BUNCH OF FUCKS :eek:

Yes I mentioned the BMI stuff and I got dragged in but I let it go, we need to let it go, man, LET IT GO.

Miri - You look happy, really happy, who gives a fucking fuck about anything else, your bird looks lovely as well.

Scouse - Too far sometimes mate, you know I love you and I know you do it for total honesty in what you are saying and that is how I am but......you know......nowt like a good argument but they have to fizzle out at some bloody point you stubborn shit.

Don't ruin the lovely Russell's thread anymore please.

Honestly don't think either @Scouse or I are in the slightest bit bothered - if it bothers other people/their enjoyment of the forum then fair enough. I love a good barney, I don't hold grudges. My impression of that northern twat is that he feels the same. ;)

As for me, yeah, I am. My gf is a different story though, horrible cow she is!

Trem

@Scouse is alright you @miri I don't know, you have a crap avatar that's for sure. Thing is the thread turned into something that could of been started in a new thread a long time ago if BMI and stuff was a discussion that was something that we wanted to have, yes I did it as well, I am also a dick.

Start a new thread about BMI and it's shitness or greatness that could be a good one.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think there's already atleast three BMI discussions running around on other threads. Such a popular topic these days :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Because we are all a bunch of lard arses

I mean just look at the snack thread!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
as I am biking more I noticed I am much more agressive than I thought I was. I do run reds, and I tend to demand my road space. that said, recently on a dike riding session (*blinks*) I do notice that I am a gentleman and will allow cars room even if they are being cunts. that said, this thread is about tall people...or as I like to call them...inefficiently sized persons :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom