How much longer till all characters have their equipment returned?

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
It appears to me that most people are looking for more regular updates, the "we are working on it" just seems a little too flipant for my taste. Where is the harm in actualy quantifying the problem?...

I'm personaly 4 levels from completing a second lvl 50 character (yes, from 0 to 50 in both cases) even tho i didn't want another char and was only interested in playing the char that got raped. Upsetting, end embarassing since one is a whorelock :twak:

Give better info !

Of course the "superior" people will tell me i'm impatient and a whiner, heaven forbid anyone would want clear information.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
ZukeSB said:
It appears to me that most people are looking for more regular updates, the "we are working on it" just seems a little too flipant for my taste. Where is the harm in actualy quantifying the problem?...

I'm personaly 4 levels from completing a second lvl 50 character (yes, from 0 to 50 in both cases) even tho i didn't want another char and was only interested in playing the char that got raped. Upsetting, end embarassing since one is a whorelock :twak:

Give better info !

Of course the "superior" people will tell me i'm impatient and a whiner, heaven forbid anyone would want clear information.

New post.
Old whine.
And no im not "superior".

Theyre working on it, and making a post like that doesnt help the matter in one bit.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
ZukeSB said:
heaven forbid anyone would want clear information.

Heaven forbid people understand that there is no point in them wasting time on posting "We're still working on it" over and over and over again

rynnor

Rockhound
Shanaia said:
Heaven forbid people understand that there is no point in them wasting time on posting "We're still working on it" over and over and over again

How difficult is it to say of the XXXX reports of missing items we had on 1/10/05 we now have XXX left and look to clear about xx a day.

People always become upset if they feel fobbed off - basic customer service 101 is to keep the customer informed - people will wait happier if they dont feel ignored.

Even saying we have 132456789909 left and we do 1 a day would be better - you can bet they have the figure internally at GOA since staff effeciency is calculated on tickets closed per day.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
New post.
Old whine.

Theyre working on it, and making a post like that doesnt help the matter in one bit.

Keep your nose out of it :twak:
New post, old whine, yes. And it will continue to be that way until we get more satisfactory updates. ( cue the "What do you class as satisfactory, you want the moon on a stick etc etc" reply.)

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
New post.
Old whine.

Your lack of superiority is obvious and didn't need pointing out.

Thanks for your valued input however, Not.

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia said:

I refer you to Rynnor's post.... better information would go a long way to stopping most people whine, including me.

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
would be nice to no how there going. the list was dun in order i believe and i was 30 away from been dun and that was 4 weeks ago so they either missed me or they working very very slow so that information would actually tell me and others that are waiting that ooops we missed u or ooops we missed u but we still have ur details and stuff so no need to re-post all ur items.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
I feel silly paying for an account with the 2 chars on it stripped and unplayable. It's been 2 months now.
I refuse to re-equip them while I'm still missing my stuff.

Any update on the status would be appreciated. Last info we got was one month ago.
Would be nice to know this stuff isn't postponed indefinitely. :mad:

Priz

Loyal Freddie
missing itims sens prydw crash

is it only me that havent got any response or compensation on my chars yet?

priz:touch: GOA

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
No I still have not, <waits for the omg another thread police>.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Priz said:
missing itims sens prydw crash
is it only me that havent got any response or compensation on my chars yet?
priz:touch: GOA

if you wrote to Rightnow like that then there prolly still trying to figure out wtf your saying:p

Priz

Loyal Freddie
dident ask for a dumb coment, asked if anyone still wasen't compensated..

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
The lack of information in the official thread above is nothing short of incompetant. How hard would it be to say how many are left and how many people are dealing with it, along with how many they are getting through a month ? (I would have said how many a week but this has gone on so long now that it wouldn't fit).

Edit: Removed anger fuelled comments <slaps wrist>

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
Glittery_Princess said:
Do you think theyre trying to ignore it and hoping it will go away?

:touch:

A few more crashes and it might work, since nobody will be playing anyway. :m00:

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah nice they at least said something, however would be much more happy to see even the most vauge stab in the dark estimate as to when they expect too be done.

Just wondering how many people got restored during the last few weeks or if anyone knows anyone that has?

Personally of the people that I know that are waiting I have not heard of anyone getting there restore in the last 2 weeks or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom