how many times albions run over dead albions and don't ress

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Why ress?

/rel, rebuff wait for ressick

For some reason it doesn't work for pickup groups.

/rel, /disband is the norm.

Whereas if they get ressed (and wiped) and ressed (and wiped) they keep on trying.

D

Delania

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
For some reason it doesn't work for pickup groups.

/rel, /disband is the norm.

Whereas if they get ressed (and wiped) and ressed (and wiped) they keep on trying.

That is so true, sad but true

A

Aadia

Originally posted by fl-gorre
if your solo and dead, release, you aint worth a thing anyway while RS and gone get killed as soon as your ressers redepart
if your grp dies, all release
if you lost your grp and died, learn to use /stick

might sound a bit rude but thast teh way it works
a res is half bar of mana, and thast rather alot imho
+ a ressed non cleric/paladin is close to useless

be happy if you receive a res but never expect any...
(thats how i play too)

First of all: the releasing does count if nobody is around but unfortunately i have had the joy when our group died and another group or 2 is right near us they don't rez. Now what is the point in that? If nobody is around sure i'll release, hell i'll be even racing to the teleport (read the sig) but it's fucking annoying when there are ppl standing right next to you and they are not rezzing and move along.

Second of all: true it takes a half bar of mana but if you give a full rez to their cleric/pally i'm sure they can rez immediately 2-3 ppl if they have mcl 2 and serenity. How do you call them then even useless when they can take over and rez their group??? :eek7:
And also if you have mcl, serenity or a pot from sorcs you gain that half of bar as you say it in no time before you even meet hibsies or midsies. So why whine over half of a bar that helps an entire group when it is regained so fast? :doh:

S

Skaven

if im not near my pk i'll release whether some nice dude tried to rez me or not. cba soloing without any buffs :p

B

Belomar

Originally posted by acei
I've started to totally refuse all cabalists rezz's (except ones i personally know).
Ehh, all right. Why, pray tell? (Not that I care, I /release immediately as well when I solo.)

I

iceflower

>For me a big put-off for rezzing people, is when people die, then instead of releasing they just go afk - meaning rezzers attempt to rezz and lose the power because people can't just /release. If you die and are gonna go afk - please /release.

Very good advice and something all players should take to their hearts. Every coin have sides. This is the dark ugly side from the rezzer's perspective.

And as someone said above, not rezzing is bad manners.

Users who are viewing this thread