how many times albions run over dead albions and don't ress

G

ghostfeet

Originally posted by duact
and yes minismack i agree, albion has been very bad organized in zerg the latest time, nukenin is doing a good work but the spirit of albion will never be the same as when arthur lead the forces!

:D

K

Khalen

If I meet others battling and we join in, first thing I do is ress 2 person with full hp, 250 rps already gained, use mcl 2, ress one more or heal members if necessary.

J

jimmythepost

sh33py

it was suppose to me a light hearted debate he he

your friend nd mine jimmythepost

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by sh33py
Stealthers are great and vital in keep battles ofc, I'm not berating them or solo'rs, I enjoyed soloing my mincer a lot, but if you're a solo stealther in emain you're not going to be fighting back that 3fg zerg anytime soon so it's not difficult to figure out how rezzing a wiped groups cleric > > > an unbuffed, rs solo stealther.

Stealthers or solo'rs effectiveness isn't the issue though, it's people that solo not accepting that also means that they don't have any back up or cleric to givf immediate rez and demanding it or whining about it instead of accepting that they died, save alb clerics some mana and /release, wait 5 mins, clear rs and rebuff at atk for another run.

I'm not saying that's the right way to look at it but it's the way I did when playing my stealther :)

This issue here although it seems more directed to stealthers is that Jimmy aint a stealther.

I have seen many an Alb left dead, some stealthers although most just /rel to get buffs. soloers aside, some get fogotten about some simply dont get rezzed.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by K0nah
how long is it gonna take before dead albions learn to /release ? :rolleyes:

I remember a Arms man that had LD once and a FG of so called leet RVR guild cruised over hes dead body, the nice Armsman said hey, any chance of a res here, the response was "Hey mate you'd better just release theres a big keep raid going on and were late" later responses to the cleric and paladin fell on deaf ears.

I later heard that lots of people were mighty pissed off that they were 1 ram and some bits down for the Middy keep taking/farming session...

But hey ho...better they release imho.

G

gunner440

you guys dont like reading then? :(

put ps2 xbox tv next to comp then ^^

S

sendraks

Re: Re: how many times albions run over dead albions and don't ress

Originally posted by quinthar
I remember a Arms man that had LD once and a FG of so called leet RVR guild cruised over hes dead body, the nice Armsman said hey, any chance of a res here, the response was "Hey mate you'd better just release theres a big keep raid going on and were late" later responses to the cleric and paladin fell on deaf ears.

Its this kind of behaviour that seems to be very common place, at all lvls of RvR, across Albion.

What kind of excuses is "we're late"??? It takes seconds to rez someone, not hours. This kind of behaviour is pure pigheaded selfishness and thats all it is.

A

Asha

I later heard that lots of people were mighty pissed off that they were 1 ram and some bits down for the Middy keep taking/farming session...

I think you're making this up. No elite rvr guild would be going to a keep take.

F

filofax

Elo :)

I just would like to put into the conversation that a rezz costs 50% mana. I try to rezz as much as i possibly can, but if 2 rezz=0 mana and use of MCL to regain some just incase mids/hibs show up... Wich sometimes really can prove to be a problem, it's more then one time my group have been wiped becuase i had just rezzed myself oop and 10 sec later 1fg mids show up.

So i can indeed see why some people chose to only rezz the cleric in a dead fg, not rezzing 2 ppl, sitting down at lets say AMG resting and try to rezz the rest and beeing totally open to attacks.

D

Delania

Elite people or guilds are people who you envy. Stop envying these people and they will not be elite no more. You do not have to follow their example or try to be like them.

Do not take keeps so they can claim (and giving them even more rps) dont rez them if they do not rez you. They only give paladin rez anyway, the cleric can not and must not rez anyone else other than the own group members. They need mana and power to keep group alive.

Albions must remember if going on a keep take to take the trebs and rams and make sure before setting off there is a guild who can claim in the keep take force. All this should be worked out before leaving. Then what you all call elite guilds can not claim keeps they have not worked for.

The only classes that should be rezzed outside a group should be a cleric, friar and paladin in that order and secondary classes sorc and mincer for the power regen so the main rezzers can rez faster. Any other class should stop complaining. When rezzed do not camp the bodies where a fight has just taken place either unless you want to die again, same goes for rebuffing.

K

K0nah

u die, fuckin /rel tbh. we do.

Q

quinthar

Re: Re: Re: how many times albions run over dead albions and don't ress

Originally posted by Asha
I think you're making this up. No elite rvr guild would be going to a keep take.

This is when it was fashionable to take Fens and make the middies come out to play some time ago.

The days when I used to play my arms and rely on others for me to stay alive....now I dont.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by filofax
Elo :)

I just would like to put into the conversation that a rezz costs 50% mana. I try to rezz as much as i possibly can, but if 2 rezz=0 mana and use of MCL to regain some just incase mids/hibs show up... Wich sometimes really can prove to be a problem, it's more then one time my group have been wiped becuase i had just rezzed myself oop and 10 sec later 1fg mids show up.

So i can indeed see why some people chose to only rezz the cleric in a dead fg, not rezzing 2 ppl, sitting down at lets say AMG resting and try to rezz the rest and beeing totally open to attacks.

The issue here Filo was not so much the who to res but to res at all, as point in question I watched 2 FG's steam through amg last night leaving 4 dead albs there, one of which was Jimmy oddly enough, so that alone might have answered his question.

Personally I just release, unfortunatly it has become such a habit that even if i'm miles from anywhere in a group I /rel before Ive had time to think :( thats how much a habit it has become for me.

J

jimmythepost

got called from cilial to ress him and few others that where we heading, plus soz i did missed you , buts just had to the debate soz again m8

your mate and jimmy the post lol

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Delania
Elite people or guilds are people who you envy. Stop envying these people and they will not be elite no more. You do not have to follow their example or try to be like them.

Do not take keeps so they can claim (and giving them even more rps) dont rez them if they do not rez you. They only give paladin rez anyway, the cleric can not and must not rez anyone else other than the own group members. They need mana and power to keep group alive.

Albions must remember if going on a keep take to take the trebs and rams and make sure before setting off there is a guild who can claim in the keep take force. All this should be worked out before leaving. Then what you all call elite guilds can not claim keeps they have not worked for.

The only classes that should be rezzed outside a group should be a cleric, friar and paladin in that order and secondary classes sorc and mincer for the power regen so the main rezzers can rez faster. Any other class should stop complaining. When rezzed do not camp the bodies where a fight has just taken place either unless you want to die again, same goes for rebuffing.

Actually I dont envy anybody cept perhaps the guy bonking Kylie...

I dont agree with how they play but I do respect their choice to play that way, I do not EVER attempt to influence how people should play, I do get shitty when people try to force their ideas on me like Tilda did some months ago in odins.

Its that kind of ignorance that causes me to dislike leet guilds/players not envy them, I dont like elite guilds/people for that reason, they attempt control how other people play this game and whats right and whats wrong, thats what sucks.

You state that "Then what you all call elite guilds can not claim keeps they have not worked for" I'm sorry but I have seen MANY guilds claim what they have not earned, in fact I have seen many arguments about claiming in my many and varied keep takes.

The most popular is a well renowed guild shouting "XXXXXXX are claiming this keep" in /b, As it happened XXXXXXX had one person there out of 30 odd people and the keep was not claimed for 15-20 mins even though others were there in numbers and wanted to claim.

Call that elitism if you like, I call them wankers.

I

Ialkarn

You state that "Then what you all call elite guilds can not claim keeps they have not worked for" I'm sorry but I have seen MANY guilds claim what they have not earned, in fact I have seen many arguments about claiming in my many and varied keep takes.

The most popular is a well renowed guild shouting "XXXXXXX are claiming this keep" in /b, As it happened XXXXXXX had one person there out of 30 odd people and the keep was not claimed for 15-20 mins even though others were there in numbers and wanted to claim.

If you seiged a keep and you want to claim it and someone else steal it,it's an abuse;if you get a keep and it stay unclaimed cause no one else is able to bring 8 guild members I see nothing of bad to have it claimed by someone else.
You should be happy if another guild get an unclaimed keep put it lvl 10 and maybe upgrade doors and take care of it.

If you find it unfair and you are pissed for that you have a really strange vision of things.

F

fl-gorre

if your solo and dead, release, you aint worth a thing anyway while RS and gone get killed as soon as your ressers redepart
if your grp dies, all release
if you lost your grp and died, learn to use /stick

might sound a bit rude but thast teh way it works
a res is half bar of mana, and thast rather alot imho
+ a ressed non cleric/paladin is close to useless

be happy if you receive a res but never expect any...
(thats how i play too)

A

Asha

Well I call you a moron if you listen to them instead of claiming if you want to claim. :)

D

Delania

If you on raid with a full guild group, have the bounty points, can upgrade to a decent level and another other guild can not claim for 20mins then you take it.

Do not wait about a keep can be lost again in 20 mins. Let the other guild argue about it afterwards, if they wantted it so bad then they should of sent the people on the raid in the first place.

Back to rezzing, I am a theurgist most of the time i am glad of being rezzed outside my group. But then sometimes i think that was a waste of power to rez me into a load of tanks and casters only to die seconds afterwards and to also see the rezzer die too. Rezzing people can go the other way too...

E

Eggy

I find groups I'm in tend to fight over who's gonna res. I always win, naturally.

W

-Wedge-

Funny read...

I pretty much try to use the following rez policy for groups lead by me (e.g. TB groups):

If we see a dead solo person, we often rez if we have power... But its only if we happen to stop at your dead body... Which might happen at a MG... Heck, it might happen somewhere in the middle of no where... But dont expect it, if you PM me, I'll ignore you just for that...

If we see a dead group, we sometimes rez a cleric / friar / paladin... Again, only if we have a reason to stop... Sometimes our clerics go rez-crazy... Doesnt happen often...

Why? Your useless with rez sick... Just release, you can (as most solo'ers have a buffbot) rebuff at ATK and be on your way again... And by the time your on your way again, you will have lost rez-sick...

We usually roam with 2 clerics, how can you justify losing 1/4th of the healing power of that group because 'you want to solo'...

As for FG's, isnt it funy how often it happens when you just rezzed everyone, you get whiped again? Wonder why that is...

The only reason to rez people outside your group is in raid-type hunts... Or if the entire FG is up, but all rezzers are down (2 or 3 of the 8)...

If this is 1337, then so be it... But dont come crying how much albion sucks, we wont lose a relic because you made it to HMG or MMG after we rezzed you...

Might sound harsh, but if you expect a rez when your dead, group with a cleric... If he dies, just take the short route, instead of the posiblity that you end up whiping 'the friendly fg' too instead of just your own fg...

G

gunner440

go mag !

cheerleader.jpg

E

euskaldun

imo, this problem of not being rezzed when a fg pass u comes more often when its a random group. always that fc bf for example passed close to me, they were rezzing me.

ty mates.

but is true that albion has a lack of realmfriendship where there are a lot of noobish that dont realize that we all play in same side against same enemy.

S

sorusi

i have tried m8, but usually run out of mana when i rezz the zerglings :x

S

sh33py

Originally posted by euskaldun
but is true that albion has a lack of realmfriendship where there are a lot of noobish that dont realize that we all play in same side against same enemy.

That comes from the realm being seriously over crowded, hibs or mids are more likely to rez because they need the numbers to beat back the almighty alb zerg, when there's 180 albs in emain a dead fg or two means you might actually get a chance to kill someone for more than 10 rp :)

And as said again and again and again you won't do anything when you're res sick and unbuffed, suck it up and /release if you're solo.

E

euskaldun

Originally posted by sh33py
That comes from the realm being seriously over crowded, hibs or mids are more likely to rez because they need the numbers to beat back the almighty alb zerg,

well i wouldnt say that cause i have seen how fg mids passed dead ppl close to mtk in emain, without rezzing so i guess that is something inter-realm.

And as said again and again and again you won't do anything when you're res sick and unbuffed, suck it up and /release if you're solo.

it depends i prefer sometimes havingn a nice walk to tk than having to wait port :) but i say thanx when im rezzed and i dont complain when not. so suck it up yourself that maybe u enjoy it more.

T

troadan

I rezz a lot of people a lot of the time. There can't be many 50's in albion that haven't been rezzed by me at some point :)

If I see an alb dead, I will always try to ask my group to stop in order for me to rezz, but it's not always possible to suddenly stop depending on where you are.

For me a big put-off for rezzing people, is when people die, then instead of releasing they just go afk - meaning rezzers attempt to rezz and lose the power because people can't just /release. If you die and are gonna go afk - please /release.

Someone mentioned rezzing tanks first so you'd get instant protection. Albion tanks actually protect Clerics? I must have blinked and missed that one (sorry to Sortalax and the few tanks that have protected me) I'd prefer to rezz an ice wizzy, and have them PB'aoe next to me :)

Troadan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom