how many times albions run over dead albions and don't ress

J

jimmythepost

hi guys,

just to promote debate on a sticky subject and not meant to be calling individuals actions lol. this subject annoys me. will give you 1 example albion dead on foot apk. pm good 5 mins to get ress, also groups running over dead albions and leaving them there. plus the big debate do albion ress while in battle.

please this only a debate so lets have a good 1

yours mate and mine

jimmythepost

N

necrofill

i had tried that couple of times at amg!! :/

S

sh33py

Shrug, I don't see if you're solo why you should expect a rez tbh, at APK maybe but anywhere else I'll release immediately.

If you're a solo stealther you really shouldn't expect a rez, you contribute very little in zerg v zerg warfare other than getting yourself rps so auto expecting any near albs to rez you is a bit cheeky imo.

The only time rez should always be given is to wiped out fg's healers, solo'rs should expect to pay the price of being solo, sometimes you get rezzed, sometimes you don't.

It's got nothing to do with the realm, it's the same everywhere and whining about it won't do any good :p

N

necrofill

Originally posted by sh33py
Shrug, I don't see if you're solo why you should expect a rez tbh, at APK maybe but anywhere else I'll release immediately.

If you're a solo stealther you really shouldn't expect a rez, you contribute very little in zerg v zerg warfare other than getting yourself rps so auto expecting any near albs to rez you is a bit cheeky imo.

The only time rez should always be given is to wiped out fg's healers, solo'rs should expect to pay the price of being solo, sometimes you get rezzed, sometimes you don't.

It's got nothing to do with the realm, it's the same everywhere and whining about it won't do any good :p

i once tried when i was only healer in the grp and we got a wipout at amg and 2 sec after came the alb zerg and rezzed all other of the grp then the person who can rezz, me, and we got no palas in that grp... and that r very annoying...
and btw i dont see why not rezz a realm m8, we r on same team!!

H

Hit ^_^

/release is 99,9% of the time a better option.
as u need to rebuff at apk and loose ressillness anyway.

its nice to get them 138rps for fullrezz sometimes tho :)

A

Aussie-

If you didnt die that much it would be worth rezzing you :]

Q

quinthar

Odd, I dont remember seeing clerics and armsman and scouts inside the relic keep last time we got some relics....

This is the second time in 3 weeks that I have seen soloers berated for the way they play, yet people are gagging for them when they want to get relics back...

I remember 3-4 people whining on a cg several weeks ago during a Erasleigh retake, the raid failed because infils apparently were not killing the sb's that were killing alb casters damn I thought S+S tanks had that job, therefore every Infil there was a fotm newb according to these fuckwits.

Having said all that I dont expect a rez, in the old days your cleric or friar got a res and they were left to res their group, I'm too long in the tooth with this game to expect ANYTHING from my fellow Albs after seeing all the well known ones pass over soloers and FG's alike for those holy 20rp's they inevitably get from the solo NS or SB runnign nearby.

G

gunner440

release > rezz

you can go afk and read a book on pad !

S

sh33py

If you're a solo stealther you really shouldn't expect a rez, you contribute very little in zerg v zerg warfare

Stealthers are great and vital in keep battles ofc, I'm not berating them or solo'rs, I enjoyed soloing my mincer a lot, but if you're a solo stealther in emain you're not going to be fighting back that 3fg zerg anytime soon so it's not difficult to figure out how rezzing a wiped groups cleric > > > an unbuffed, rs solo stealther.

Stealthers or solo'rs effectiveness isn't the issue though, it's people that solo not accepting that also means that they don't have any back up or cleric to givf immediate rez and demanding it or whining about it instead of accepting that they died, save alb clerics some mana and /release, wait 5 mins, clear rs and rebuff at atk for another run.

I'm not saying that's the right way to look at it but it's the way I did when playing my stealther :)

B

bigzuko

I allways Rezz those i see .
But aint worth to yell Stop! and HALT a full grp to rezz 1 soloer.
in bowl or so =)

But i agree on that albs need to Rezz in combat better.

F

Flimgoblin

for gank groups releasing is generally better... not so for pickup groups or soloers though.

I'd not expect a 100% ress from a group especially if they're expecting a fight, but spare a paladin ress at least :)

(if only to annoy the stealthers that then mug the 10% hp fellow for no RP ;))

R

Ravenbourne

I would of thought you albs would always rez, 75 points for a rez is about as much as you make in a single night in your 150 man zergs

M

milky.way

Most Albs don't rezz ...

There are a lot of people asking you for a rezz when u're standing on them and trying to keep your own group alive .. but the only thing they see it that I'm not rezzing dead people and then they start flaming me.

S

sh33py

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
I would of thought you albs would always rez, 75 points for a rez is about as much as you make in a single night in your 150 man zergs

Yeah those 5fg of hibs zerging emain every so often are just my imagination, cus it's only albs that zerg :doh:

A

acei

If a battle isn't currently occuring i will rezz someone if i see them...

If a battle is occuring i will rezz sorcerer's and cleric's.

I will only rezz tanks, casters and stealthers after the battle although mid-battle i will throw stealthers a heal if i get time.

I've started to totally refuse all cabalists rezz's (except ones i personally know).

K

K0nah

how long is it gonna take before dead albions learn to /release ? :rolleyes:

J

jimmythepost

makes sense for cleric to rest tanks and inf frairs

hi guys,

i thought it would be better for a cleric to rest tanks frairs pally inf
in battle, then would get instant protection to rezzer

your mate and mine jimmythpost

T

Thamiles

Wouldnt happen to be in bf would you?

A

Asha

Yes, 1FG BF are to blame for all those poor dead not being rezzed. BF don't rez anyone cause we're too elite. We're ruining the realm :(

Actually, we do rez ppl. I rez anyone in my alliance cause they are elite like me. FC are elite too so I rez them. We give pala rezzes to anyone RR5+, we stop and check duskwave if we aren’t sure about their RR. If you are RR8+ then you get a cleric rez, but only if you are also fotm.

Gimme a break. We rez if we have power, and there isn’t inc. We rez stealthers and ppl close to apk. We generally don’t rez 2FG of the prodigy at amg :p (that is a joke, chill). We rez a cleric and move on, what more do you want? It’s not like you’re out doing something “for the realm”. It’s not like your at a keep take or a relic raid. You’re realm point farming (often zerging) in emain. We release btw cause it’s faster than rezzing and waiting rez sick and going back for buffs – during which you’re more likely to just get killed again, but then we’re elitists. :rolleyes:

B

behatch

alb zerg V's few mids your idea of zerg Vs zerg warfare? ROFL!

X

xisms

well is it so hard to target a body and press a bottom?
maybe theres to meny fat ppl playing this game

S

sh33py

Originally posted by behatch
alb zerg V's few mids your idea of zerg Vs zerg warfare? ROFL!

Sigh, when will people stop banging that drum, it's old, it's worn and it's definately beginning to crack :(

Albs zerg, Mids zerg and omfg Hibs zerg too, I know it's hard to imagine that your uber elite realm zergs but try; please, if just to save my poor eyes from reading another alb zerg whine post :)

J

jimmythepost

sh33py

totally missed point it a debate whether or not, if we are going wrong in rvr on ressing, not to blame any 1 or groups off albions

your mate and mine jimmythepost lol

M

Miniwhack

you lost your will to try when Arthur OfCamelot (karate) left albion, a few moths ago. i guess you won't get rezzed in the future unless he gets back

D

duact

and yes minismack i agree, albion has been very bad organized in zerg the latest time, nukenin is doing a good work but the spirit of albion will never be the same as when arthur lead the forces!

S

sh33py

Isn't that what we've been talking about? :)

There's no massive debate on this subject that I'm aware of, people rez if they feel so inclined and if they have the time/mana to do so, I'm not aware of any groups with a philosophy of don't rez anyone ever because that's the best thing to do.

Regardless, as has already been stated, /release > rez, it's just not worth waiting for a rez, waiting out the rs and running all the way back to atk for rebuff, and not dieing in the process. You may as well have just released in the first place :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom