how many RP's am i worth??

D

Denarius

anyone here soloed me before tell me how many rps im worth plz?
thxs

Denarius 50 Huntahhh!

aka DD ShotGun :p

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by Denarius
anyone here soloed me before tell me how many rps im worth plz?
thxs

Denarius 50 Huntahhh!

aka DD ShotGun :p

I haven´t but prob about 1k +- some

K

Kagato.

Majority of 50ies are always worth 1K which is then modified for the situration (i.e grouped, ungrouped, level differance, keeps taken in area blah blah blah).

In practise unless your level is lower then the person you killed or your grouped with someone who is in a different zone you tend to get around 950 ish for a solo kill.

J

Jiggs

i killed 3 people solo and got like 996 for each one or smth..

i think the more people you killed before you got killed the more you are worth:
ie if i go kill 20 people and dont die, then when someone kills me they get a bit extra?

maybe its wrong tho dunno :D

J

Jiggs

i imagine archer, infils and ns would know it best. SBs havent heard of a solo kill :ROFLMAO:

D

dath

Erm, 98 % of my kills are solo, and yes, usually 900 - 1 k is the amount.

K

Karlo

I got 1200 for a chanter the other day though :clap:

P

Pin

RP value for a level 50 killing a level 50 solo is 900 + 1 per opponent's realm level.

e.g. if you are R5L0, I get 940 for killing you solo.

You get bonus rps if your realm/guild holds enemy keeps and more if you are within range of those keeps.

If you are grouped, the amount of rps awarded is increased (by 12.5% per group member), then divided between group members.

There is also a bug whereby if you are grouped with someone who is not in your realm (dead and on the pad), then the rps are increased by 12.5%, but you get the whole lot.

T

Tilda

do SB's have RP increase bot's? that they leave on the pad just to boost RP's ? :p

Tilda

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Tilda
do SB's have RP increase bot's? that they leave on the pad just to boost RP's ? :p

Tilda

as far as i see in svasud no, but why you only naming sb's? Because as far as I know infils and sb's are doing the same stuff (buffbot, zerg, etc).

N

nightsorrow

i got nothing, because u ran like a little chicken:p

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by -Freezingwiz-
sooooooooooooo true :bazbeer:
:bazbeer: me2 :)

grpd 4 peeps, Im 45 Scout, a lvl 47 infi, lvl 50 infi and pala : killed 2 NS got bout 800 RP's total

D

Denarius

lol sniper im not going to stand still and die am i? lol

E

Ensceptifica

I don't know how much you're worth. Last time this warden nearly clobbered you, you ran off and stealthed ( ;

P

Pin

Originally posted by Tilda

Tilda

Actually, I did for a while...

Grouped with Sst, and we used to celebrate when one of us died and the other could continue with bonus rps for 10 minutes :D

Users who are viewing this thread