How many ppl to make a zerg?

U

Ulme

Probbably has all of us been runing around with a so called "Zerg" or been killed by one, no matter what realm...

But Then I ask myself... if you're 1FG and 4FG comes and kill you, are you killed by a "zerg" then? and if thoose 4FG's get killed by 8FG's they suddenly are the target for the "Zerg"...

So can you use mathemathics to count what a Zerg is ??
if 2fg's (16ppl) gets killed by 8 FG's (48ppl), is the 8FG's a "zerg" ?
if 1fg's (8ppl) gets killed by 4FG's (24ppl), is the 4FG's a "zerg" ?

then if 1 person gets killed by 4 ppl, is he a victim of a "zerg"?

the conclusion of this is if X fights against Y and Y has no chance, X is a zerg?

so if I kill a grey-con, I'm zergin? :doh:

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Dorin
zerg is x getting killed by x+1.

so if X commit suicide with the help of a friend X zerged himself ?

G

Gahldir

think your number x1.5+ is a zerg.

I mean, 1.5FG shouldn't have to great problems killing a FG.

zerg to me is outnumbering enemies so a fight isn't any challange.

S

samildanachh

in odins i consider 2fg running together a zerg.
emain i consider 4fg+ running together a zerg.

A

alme

over 1 fg is boring, 2fg or more is a zerg.

When ure solo 3+ ppl is a zerg xD

F

Forau

9 ppl is a zerg. 2 ppl with stealth is a zerg. case closed :)

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Forau
9 ppl is a zerg.
Does that mean that any Mid group using PR should be considered a zerg, since you effectively have an additional person with no rez-illness effects to kill? ;)

F

Forau

Originally posted by alithiel50
Does that mean that any Mid group using PR should be considered a zerg, since you effectively have an additional person with no rez-illness effects to kill? ;)

Correction. 9 BUFFED ppl is a zerg. Stealthers doesn't matter, you always zerg :)

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Forau
Correction. 9 BUFFED ppl is a zerg.
Ok... so we need to watch carefully to see if the healers start buffing the recently PR'd player. If they do it can be considered a zerg... thanks for clarifying that! ;)

What about if 2 people are PR'd? Can we say that 2 additional unbuffed recently PR'd characters (with no rez-illness effects) is roughly equivalent to 1 additional buffed recently PR'd character, and hence any Mid group utilising 2+ PR's during a fg vs fg fight can be considered a zerg? :p

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by alithiel50
Ok... so we need to watch carefully to see if the healers start buffing the recently PR'd player. If they do it can be considered a zerg... thanks for clarifying that! ;)

What about if 2 people are PR'd? Can we say that 2 additional unbuffed recently PR'd characters (with no rez-illness effects) is roughly equivalent to 1 additional buffed recently PR'd character, and hence any Mid group utilising 2+ PR's during a fg vs fg fight can be considered a zerg? :p

so if you purge ress ill you zerg ali? =)

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by old.Lethul
so if you purge ress ill you zerg ali? =)
If I've had to be rezzed in combat, purge is most likely already gone... ;)

And no... purging rez-illness leaves you vulnerable to CC, whereas someone who was PR'd could still have purge up. It's all about continued combat effectiveness! :p

C

[CT]Specialbrew

ROFL!!!

the answer to this question is simple....

the "Zerg" is the winning side :D

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Tualatin
if you die chanceless you're zerged
I'm not sure you can call it being zerged if you 'die chanceless' against lesser numbers... the term 'zerged' in itself implies greater numbers!

F

Fagane

more then 2FG is zerg
more then 2 stealthers in 1 group is stealth-zerg

And keep all zergs in Emain :p

Fagane

B

BidAccount

Either 1 mid savage melee grp.

Or ask the hibbies - we lost count of the little pbaoe monkeys last night.

O

old.Zoyster

800 people online in each realm at a given moment. If you expect all fights to be 1fg Vs 1Fg, that isn't very realistic now is it ?

P

peder

ZERG+

YOU PROBABLY MEAN ZERK, ZERK IS A SHORT NAME FOR BEZERK, A CLASS IN ALPION, OPS I MEANT MIDGAURDS THAT USE AXES AND CAN TURN INTO POWERFUL HIGH RVR BEARS.

S

Stallion-

I see zerging as when you take the numbers you need to take down something without it beeing a real challenge... 2fg is a zerg ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom