How many of you would be intrested in...

Afran

Part of the furniture
Running a small grp on hib/devon atm, could use more active players for 8v8 too

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
a small grp of all eu?

Edit: the idea is, to see if this thread can atleast muster 8, then together deside on a server/realm...log in ts or vent at a certain time, make the guild, lvl up togther based on the setup, get all the templates sorted as a grp and rvr.

Cadaveth

Fledgling Freddie
I'm interested in that. I'd prefer mid or alb but doesn't really matter in the end.

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
If a minimum of 8 apply, we'll have a discussion on the cluster/realm. Ofc if you have a lvl 50 on the chosen server/realm, that is viable for the chosen setup, you can lvl an alt with the xp crew.

So, so far we have,

1. Evenstide
2. Afran (are you willing to change your current cluster/realm based on the outcome?)
3. Zita (are you willing to change your current cluster/realm based on the outcome?)
4. Cadaveth

Afran

Part of the furniture
I'm playing an Enchanter, it started out as me and an Eldritch who used to play Prydwen, Rasta if anyone remembers him :) Now my brother also plays, and four friends have came back to the game, two are playing actively and the other two are busy with other things over the next two weeks, in full we have a chanter, eld, druid, warden that are active, chanter/eld are nearly fully templated, druid/warden are nearing 50 and won't take long to gear, and we have a hero/bm on the way in the coming weeks.

Afraid I won't change cluster/realm but tbh your best choice is Devon cluster by far, Alb is the realm you'd get the least 8v8 action as it's the most densely populated. We'll be making a guild at some point for some casual 8man/small man RvR :] Welcome to join us if you want Zita, could probably use a bard at times :)

Edit: Yeah, we're playing around EU primetimes but tbh some of us are really quite active :p We're all in GMT/GMT+1 timezones.

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
Aye I would cast my vote in for the Devon cluster, nevertheless I want to see who is intrested in what if there are enough ppl intrested.

So in total you have 4 active players and possibly 2 in coming but scince their not there yet, I can't count them.

Is Zita in the crew?

Edit: And beside your brother, are the other two also EU players?

It would make 6 of us if Cadaveth and myself would join the hiblets...though im not very fond of them. As for 8man action, either realm will have 8man guilds so it doesn't realy matter which realm it is. It's just a matter of prefrence.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I would really much like to participate. Tho i have no characters on US whatsoever. But i can play any class except bard w/o problem.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
why dont you guys come on the german servers... they have 8 v 8 quite alot...

more players join the better. After the free 7 days theres approx 2,000 players online at prime time.

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
Im not one to have everything play off in german, moreover I have been active on US for a while now.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Saw ur post on vn, and regarding that setup. run friar+cleric as healers and arms BG if u rly need a BGer(we run tic instead) and the merc merc is imo better of with 1 merc and 1 reaver/mincer so u have ranged instas and better ability to controll their BGer. cause with 2 mercs u will be limited vs a good BGer after the initial BL dumping

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
I like the idea you introduced, I have not seen it run yet scince just coming back, it sounds good.

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
Concerning the reavers being nerfed, are they still as effective?

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
And concerning the tic, isnt it more effective to have another merc, if not taken by an arms bg er?, I like a bg er for the theurgist for the initial seconds.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
And concerning the tic, isnt it more effective to have another merc, if not taken by an arms bg er?, I like a bg er for the theurgist for the initial seconds.

Well yes BG can be very effective, and unless u have a tight team i dont recomending running a tic, but for a well oiled caster line and support team the tic brings more to the grp. friar heals just as well as a cleric minus instas+hot and gives end regen buff so sprint+fighting isnt much of a problem.

Malogrin

Loyal Freddie
I am in! Dont care which server/realm, as long we run gg xD

I think got some high rr toons in classic cluster.

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
This is what we have so far,

Merc - (50/50/28):
Mincer - (50/44): Fidgetly - Morgan (me)
Sorc: Delemosw
Cab: Werppa
Theurg:
Arms: GregorianNox
Rejuv Friar:
Cleric:

Undecided: Skyte1, Gaizt

Sign up on the VNboards m8, VN Boards - ##EU## players intrested in an all EU 8man and we are playing on devon but theres a few of us that still need to xp. As a group, a guild, we can get far in templating and such, I dont believe that it will take long.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
This is what we have so far,

Merc - (50/50/28):
Mincer - (50/44): Fidgetly - Morgan (me)
Sorc: Delemosw
Cab: Werppa
Theurg:
Arms: GregorianNox
Rejuv Friar:
Cleric:

Undecided: Skyte1, Gaizt

Sign up on the VNboards m8, VN Boards - ##EU## players intrested in an all EU 8man and we are playing on devon but theres a few of us that still need to xp. As a group, a guild, we can get far in templating and such, I dont believe that it will take long.

Many US players are temp freaks, try and convince em to make standard temps without dragon drops, saves many many hours:)

That setup is also very nice on ML steps with pet spam and solid tank dmg so u should be able to do all steps but 8,5 with the grp.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and a side note, have a good player on the mincer spot as the pet controll in fights is vital both for ur anti-CC abils and controlling moccers.

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, i've chosen to take the responsability onto meself. I'll be playing the mincer.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I re-activated my US accounts and had a run around in Thid. Was a shame that a server with an approx population of 1200-1800 had 4 hibs, 3 albs a few mids logged in :(

I realise its more about endgame, but I just wanted to have a play in thid. Was online throughout the day and evening so never really saw a change :(

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
There's plenty of action in the end game though, the rvr is constantly being contested for.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah but once 50 I need to get arte's and farm those ifrits, then do ml's or spend ages trying to get BP's to buy my way up :(

On Killibilly cluster or whatever its called I have an ML9 chanter and buffbot. What sucks is when I died I would get a rezz, but without buffs you were kinda useless.

Might see if some friends want to make a group etc

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
It would be nice to have a few more EU players around ofc. :england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom