How many of you would be intrested in...

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
People still can't spell my name right :(

How are you meant to pronounce your name? Maybe people keep spelling your name wrong because they spell it how they pronounce it. If I was having to write your name without looking I would probably call you CorkNoze because that's how I pronounce it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
how did Sidi go last night?

so and so.. We apparently got to the last 2 bosses so tonight at 11gmt, we're all logging our chars back in and get cracking again

And my name is pronounced as 'core knocks' :D

Everz

FH is my second home
so and so.. We apparently got to the last 2 bosses so tonight at 11gmt, we're all logging our chars back in and get cracking again

And my name is pronounced as 'core knocks' :D

was meant to be this morning as im busy tonight :<

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
aoln log the fuck out of my account or I shall forever change my pw and respec back to staff!

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys, so you may have noticed my other post. Based on voting, both myself and my guild is somewhat upset with the way our American comrades play on alb so we have decided to re-roll. Though it isn't fully on the way yet, we need to recruit some more as we will most likely loose the members who do not wish to take part in this new project.

If you feel the same way, let me know and if not, /AS is open to anyone who wishes to take it over.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Started hib last week and have a 50 champ + 41 bot, but hardly know anyone and cant even find an arti grp, nevermind Dragon raids... items are so expensive aswell. Not a new user friendly server.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Started hib last week and have a 50 champ + 41 bot, but hardly know anyone and cant even find an arti grp, nevermind Dragon raids... items are so expensive aswell. Not a new user friendly server.

I found the complete opposite. Although arti's don't go ahead that often since they're easy enough to get with BP's, try just asking in region of the artifact you need for help. Dragon raids go on quite often but if you want to farm them in a 8/16 man you need to be a class used in the optimal setup - Champs are, but only one per raid. Best thing you can do if you want to farm dragons on hib is roll a Ranger, hardly even need to template it

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I got a 50 bard and 50 ranger. Alb's just too zergy :( Hib does not rape the dragon every night from what I can tell, but there are alot of friendly people on there who help out on arte runs. Some guys been doing ML1-9 raids every weekend for the past couple of weeks iirc.

Afran

Part of the furniture
I did warn you all about Alb being the zergrealm ^^

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I did warn you all about Alb being the zergrealm ^^

Hehe yes you did. Although originally it was only me and 2 mates playing. Then more and more people came back to daoc :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I've rolled a Bd on mid. It's like level 45 or something, gonna sort it out properly when I break up for easter (friday, woop!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom