How many managed to re-subscribe?

C

celtavigo

Hmm if I buy a new copy.. Can I play 2 chars at the same time on a P4 2.4 mhz 512 ram and Geforce 4200?? Is there any programs in daoc that allows you to play 2 chars like EQwindows in everquest?

D

Dherkova

Man, u need to keep pressing the Account button. Not the Submit Reply one

K

Krond0r

See what goa has done to me i now automatically just spam anything.

Luckily i do not have access to a nuclear arsenal or it would be game over.

P

pacific

on the french forum, it s the same story...... they are thinking that the 4 guys who have renewed are some goa's staff lol

C

celtavigo

Yeah Pacific.. I think those people are just lying or are trying to help GoA in some way.. Cause it's obviously not working.. NOW ANSWER ME ON MY 2 char same time question! =P

K

Krond0r

Originally posted by celtavigo
Hmm if I buy a new copy.. Can I play 2 chars at the same time on a P4 2.4 mhz 512 ram and Geforce 4200?? Is there any programs in daoc that allows you to play 2 chars like EQwindows in everquest?

You would be able to play 2 chars with si client at same time with that spec pc, though moving both at the same time would cause problems as one of them would lag all over the shop.

Lol at the goa employee jibe

If that what it takes maby we should all apply to them for work clearly we have plenty of spare time ;)

P

pacific

celtavigo, some time i play 2 accounts on my slow comp ( 1.3G 512meg, 32meg video)
that works, but ->> always lose stick and usually i crash when i zone....lol

i think you ll have no problem with your uber comp, you dont need any other programs, and you dont need to install 2 daoc games ( i play 2 accounts with the same game).... you just need to play in windowed mode ;)

K

Krond0r

/cue Daylight well at least one thing is still working properly.

I hate to give in but i think the account button has bested me for now !

C

celtavigo

"i think you ll have no problem with your uber comp, you dont need any other programs, and you dont need to install 2 daoc games ( i play 2 accounts with the same game).... you just need to play in windowed mode "

Thanks pacific that pretty much covered it all =)

Now I just need to find out what is the best bot class for my warrior and how to spec that class.. Do you know the answer to that too? =))

D

Dherkova

Oh, u already have the warrior T_T
WHat krondor said

C

celtavigo

Ok thanks, acually I dont have the warrior. starting both at level 1.. for my main will be a warrior no matter what =)

K

Krond0r

Originally posted by GOA
The subscription tool only accepts a set number of simultaneous operations and, as soon as this limit is reached, any new connection attempt will get the lovely "too busy, try again later" message. As soon as one of the places are free, someone else can sit down and do what he wanted. This process allows a constant flux of registration/account updating without putting the whole system to its knees. To register, it is pretty simple to just hammer the refresh key.

ROFL LMAO !!!

Please changes the set number from 0

Iam getting off this runaway train !

E

Ezenden

Been trying for the last 10 minutes, and still nothing. And i get the exact same message every time i try "Registration" aswell.

I seriously think the capacity of their subs server must only be like 4 or 5, either that or its not up at all. I must have clicked that damn "Account" button at least 500 times in the last 2 days.

P

pacific

well, i stop clicking for nothing.... now i go kill my PS2 lol ;) good luck!

O

old.Gillaien

Heh I thought about getting up at 4:30 to go and try it for some 30mins, but reading this I'm happy I kept on sleeping ;)

Tis funny as hell, when SI came and everyone thought the account page was uberly spammed I managed to activate 3 SI account within less than 1h

V

Vasconcelos

Tried at 0800CET: unavaible

0830CET: unavaible

0900CET: unavaible

0930CET: unavaible

its now 1000CET and still unavaible

Sub pages re-opened my ass!!! GOA's news are fakes, and my theory about them trying to save some time till they really and totally fix the problem is growing stronger ;)

W

Wai

given up on clicking the account button i just took the hyper link clicking account gives u made it my homepage then i just spam ie's... just a case of opening 14 at a time, seeing they all fail, then closing and doing the same thing again

guess wot even that don't work at 3am

S

suliven

For what its worth got in the first time I tried this morning just this minute

:clap:

W

Wai

i got into the login page now instead of just being redir'd to the error page... but after typing in my detaisl and praying for a miracle...

Subscription pages are under maintenance, they will be available soon as possible.

We are sorry for the inconvenience

bah!

N

Nivellen

DAMMIT! I indeed click on account now and it does boot up the login screen but when I type in my account and password it says UNAVAILABLE! WTF GOA!

Im telling you guys these bitches must be on drugs!

V

Vasconcelos

Just managed to re-new now (1030CET)

Either i've been really lucky or the page is working now ;)

S

Starman

I just had the login but it didnt work.

Subscription pages are under maintenance, they will be available soon as possible.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

*Goes on trying* :mad:

W

Wai

blatent lies u werk for goa ;)

seriously though if ppl are managing to subscribe then maybe i will be able to today sometime :D

Z

ztyx

Got in and then got this:

Your transaction is being processed…

Reconnect yourself in the ‘My account’ directory in about 3 hours to check the state of your login and GAME password. If the state is not ‘Ok’, please access one more time to the secure payment form.

The DAoC team.

I never really confirmed the subscription so I dunno what it means.

Users who are viewing this thread