How many managed to re-subscribe?

K

Krond0r

Registration page seems to come up ok i often miss hit in my manic button pressing !!!

So who knows the truth is out there !

P

pitspawn

Its obvious they would bias the sub pages to new accounts...

Potential customers are likely to have less patience than a veteran daoc player who is dying to play. Erm let me rephrase that. The potential customer isnt addicted to the game yet, the veteran is :p

K

Krond0r

So you saying the Reg bit has the double the slots which = 2 !

D

Dherkova

After looking a bit at the french forums, looks like only 4 of em have been able to renew their acc.

French Forum

GG GOA :rolleyes:

A

_asq_shazzy

I've been refreshing for over an hour and still nothing :(

C

celtavigo

It's 6.20 AM CET here and im gonna try to subscribe for a hour or so.. then I gotta head to school... If it wont work at this time then something is very wrong, cause i doubt that alot of people are up this time clicking..

K

Krond0r

Hey iam still clicking have been for sometime so dont get your hopes up.

C

celtavigo

Bah the registration button works alot for me now, but never ever the "account" one..

C

celtavigo

Im gonna go buy a new copy soon cause I will be starting from the scratch on a new server anyway.. And Goa better pay for it !

D

Dherkova

I will be starting from the scratch on a new server anyway..

Why don't u buy an US copy then? They don't have all those problems :/

C

celtavigo

I would if i didn't have 3 RL friends playing right now..We are all starting from scratch but they already started leveling as they had new copies and managed to subscribe..

K

Krond0r

Hey but on the us servers you dont get to play with cool people like Dherk !! ;)

S

Starman

Well I just woken up (Couldn't sleep) so i thought to myself I know I'll try to resub to DAoC as its early morning is should be easy - No such luck like many of you have been sitting here for 25mins clicking the Account link.

Now I'm tired so I think im gonna go back to bed :sleeping: :sleeping:

K

Krond0r

Go back to bed seriously you are wasting your time

D

Dherkova

Neither here :|
At least till they let me reopen my acc
:flame: :flame:

C

celtavigo

Got like 30 more minutes to click this stupid button before I have to go =(

K

Krond0r

I think even if it did come up now i probably hit the refresh again and lose my place <LMAO>

C

celtavigo

Do you guys think it will work? Imo only the registration is up.. GoA even said it would be EASIER to re-open account then to register a new account and that is TOTAL bullshit... As I managed to do registration like 500 times and the account never worked and I clicked it 5000000 times more then registration and still the other works all the time..

C

celtavigo

"I think even if it did come up now i probably hit the refresh again and lose my place <LMAO>"

Lol same here, im just clicking without looking hahaha

P

pacific

same here, clicking since 4 am :((( nerf lol, let s make a macro and overload goa hahahaha

D

Dherkova

Paci! Go tell us something interesting from the french forum
:m00: :m00:

C

celtavigo

Do you guys really think the "account button" works? Wouldn't surprise me if it hasn't worked at all the last 2 days..

P

pacific

damn we are the 11 september today.....the day will be long i bet, a car is already burning in front of the policestation ( in france ) :(

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by pacific
damn we are the 11 september today.....the day will be long i bet, a car is already burning in front of the policestation ( in france ) :(

Makes a change from sheep.

K

Krond0r

Iam now really starting to doubt that the account button is functioning.

Though some people seem to have posted that it is indeed functioning.

K

Krond0r

Originally posted by pacific
Makes a change from sheep.

LMAO !

I do not believe the account button is functioning as it should be if at all.

Some people have posted that it does indeed work, I suggest they purchase a lottery ticket as they must be blessed ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom