How many managed to re-subscribe?

C

celtavigo

Been clicking the account button 1000000000000 times the last two days and it still haven't worked.. But when I click the register button it works all the time..(Atleast alot).. But im not even clicking that button 1% of the times I click account.. Yesterday and the start of today i just clicked it a few times each 10 min or so.. But today im just spamming refresh.. None of it seems to work tho...

Did anyone acually managed to open a closed account or something else with the account button?

lol i pressed the registration button for fun just now and it worked again.. ffs..

T

tris-

never mind re-sub, i wanna get on to cancel the auto renewal!

S

SuperZwerver

same message

When I click account I get the same message as with the registration button.

This is what I get when I click Account:

Dark Age of Camelot subscription

The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Is this normal?

C

celtavigo

Yeah today you get the same message on both.. So that is normal.. Yesterday you had to type your sub name and pw to get that message and that slowed it down alot.. So if you managed to get on the screen where you type your name and pw you will make it for sure..

S

SuperZwerver

okidokie

Ok glad i'm normal too then :p. I don't have my subpasword yet though so no real use for me to keep hitting that refresh button.

One more spot for the guys who did get their pasword :rolleyes:

S

Starman

I've been clicking on the Account link for almost 2 hours every time im getting the The registration page is momentarily unavailable.. rubbish.

M

Moom

Right...im gonna to get up at 3am and try to re-subscribe my account because i think thats the only way im going to be able to do it :(

M

Moom

Yes i know, thats why i said i would have to get up at 3am, because there will be less people trying to access the page...im getting very close to smashing my keyboard. Waited for 3 weeks to play, now im supposed to be able to but i cant...*sigh*

/cry

V

Vasconcelos

Bit insomniac here so i tried yesterday in the late nite, from 0300CET till 0900CET, every 20 min. Got the same message everytime....... :mgwhore:

M

Moom

I think even at 3am it will take a fair few clicks of the account page to actually get in. I don't think they would be lying, for one there are people who have been able to renew their subscription and two, what could it possibly gain goa by lying to us? You just have to be determined >8-E

P

Palanor

well

can someone who actually managed to re-new his/hers account recently speak up? =)

Z

ztyx

Tried several times myself with no luck. This is ridiculous. Players shouldn't be forced to spend like 10 real hours just to register. I can't understand how one can make such a crappy system and have it down for 3 weeks. The world was created in less than a 3rd of that time!

O

old.Ramas

Re: same message

Originally posted by SuperZwerver

Is this normal?

It's been normal on and off ever since SI launched.

It may come as a surpise to GOA, but message queueing exists.

And I can't believe the problem is in IP bandwidth.

P

Palanor

Hmm

Soooo no one has actually re-newed their account here? I don´t mean register :p

O

old.Gillaien

I kinda doubt they are telling the whole truth, even when SI was launched it was 100times easier to get to the subs page...

L

-Lonewolf-

Still not register

Tried 9am this morning

12pm 1pm 2pm

6pm and now 10:45pm

Still no luck

Think someone is speaking bullshit

I

ikaro-ronin

GOA is lying

Goa is at a game convention were they are promoting their game in france. This means they expect to sell alot of copies these days, so they focus on looking good.
They sub bs is a lie, think about it.... is it realy possible that 20 ppl pay their account simultaniously for 40 hours and more ?
Do we have 9 million players suddenly ?
This is to keep us quite and make it look like their services are super for newcomers.
So no need to spam the refresh guys its a damn lie.

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
Still not register

Tried 9am this morning

12pm 1pm 2pm

6pm and now 10:45pm

Still no luck

Think someone is speaking bullshit

I have the same feeling. Something like they are saving time till they tottally fix the problem (DISCLAIMER: persoal theory)

M

Moom

I'm beginning to think you may have a point there. I hope you don't but from what we have seen in these last 3 weeks or so i wouldent put it past GOA to do something like that.

/Edit...But if that was true why would we be able ot access the registration page and not the account page, surely they are linked to the same system?

S

Stina Handfast

I managed to get through and renew my account today... suddenly it just worked

A

ayumi-x

Originally posted by Stina Handfast
I managed to get through and renew my account today... suddenly it just worked

What time?

E

Ezenden

Re: same message

Originally posted by SuperZwerver
When I click account I get the same message as with the registration button.

This is what I get when I click Account:

Dark Age of Camelot subscription

The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Is this normal?

Even if you goto "Polls" on the home page, it shows that exact same message.

I've been trying constantly for the past two days to resubscribe, and no luck. I havent played DAoC for nearly a year......its typical when i want to play again, there'd be major problems.

K

Krond0r

Started at 12am gmt still trying at 3am fortunately able to play us version while i constantly hit account button on goa website.

go go goa !

N

Nivellen

It's 4 AM CET right now and I'm clicking the account link like a monkey... *fuck the goa chimps* how much more maniacs like me are there out there!?!?

K

Krond0r

Iam still with u Bruva :)

I hit registration by mistake came up first time hit account /cue msg of death :p

D

destic

I'm still trying to re subscribe one of my accounts, 03.37am bst now...

K

Krond0r

Iam still hitting away at the keyboard 4.26am here now !!!

YAY IAM MAD !!

P

pitspawn

Still "overloaded" at 04:20 BST Im starting to think that the page simply doesnt exist and that this is a cover up story to buy GOA time.

I noticed something else, i just got my automated sub password email. Now, im no network genious but the passwords must be held on the billing server. Im guessing that the billing server is doing the sending of these passwords which may explain why its totally overloaded 24/7?

If thats the case, when it finally does finish it might free up enough cpu load to deal with sub pages.

Users who are viewing this thread