How many Hibs does it take to be stupid?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Mate, im not a regular with AE, but i sometimes group with them when i get a chance, and to be honest the never add, if its an unfair fight then maybe, but everyone does, and dont say you dont, yes yes you may see we add, but you dont play with the regularly like other people:drink:

hahahahahaha

your group added on every single 1v1 fight I had with inf. You remind me of that Iraqi propaganda minister tbh.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Mate, im not a regular with AE, but i sometimes group with them when i get a chance, and to be honest the never add, if its an unfair fight then maybe, but everyone does, and dont say you dont, yes yes you may see we add, but you dont play with the regularly like other people:drink:

There is no 1/2 way house in adding, either you buy into 8v8 fights fully or you dont. In an unfair fight, then two groups that want 8v8 will withdraw. You cant pick and choose when you decide to piss on another group of 8 in a fight, at least not away from the zerg areas.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
... FOUR!

One to change the lightbulb,
Three to QC Nuke/Debuff/Stun the one changing the lightbulb and say they're skilled!

E

Eruptix

hey, who said i hate u? You are just my kickdummie, just like i'm erupt's kickdummie cause Erupt is so much better then me and he owned my zerker so hard...

FIXED:worthy:

edit: lol overdriven made a funneh

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
My opinion of AE is that they are all RP Patch kids that play for RPs and RPs alone. Deny it all you want, you must think everyone else on this server is blind, deaf and dumb to have not seen you camping bridge/towers. I have played with you guys regretably, and camp is all you wanted to do. Competative FG v FG wise you are no challenge to a decent group and i cant see you lot ever improving. Add to that you all have massive attitude and ego problems, fuck knows why..... your all shit.

kinda fun you say we only camp... WHEN WE camp there's no action or we are bored :D and trying too get action too us :worthy:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
naaw, that was my bad, i accidently slipped on the kick button, was suposed to kick Netcode

›› (Error): Cannot join #groove.daoc (you are banned)

Fking nazi's there tbh.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
At the moment the fairest fights comes from Manisch's group. AE, CM, DA and random PuGs only seem to be in it for the RPs, camping the nearest structure to be found or having some friends around.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
At the moment the fairest fights comes from Manisch's group. AE, CM, DA and random PuGs only seem to be in it for the RPs, camping the nearest structure to be found or having some friends around.

Funny how people claim all we do is camp and add, I guess they clearly forget about the huge amount of fg v fg or fg v zerg fights we have had open field. RP patch kids? I would say pretty much all of the AE set group has been playing daoc almost since day 1. Ive spoken with SC before and they have said they always respected our fights and faired well, we have hardly ever lost to any alb groups even pre the zomg cluster is dead trend. Mid groups are harder, but then again mids had too many insta interrupts, now with the bd nerf, mids once again are on a level playing field, so bring back any of the old oh so amazing mid or alb groups that apparently left now with no good players on cluster. We will fight anyone win or lose, we are more than happy to 8v8 in fact its actually what we prefer. We were one of the few guilds who still ran agramon towards to decline in fg v fg fights, but again I guess people "conveniently" forget this, and instead join another server and slag us off without even knowing us :)

Call us adding clueless idiots if you want, I doubt most of us care, we know what we are and what we enjoy. For anyone who cares its 8v8 with a side order of zerg killing. Like I say we honestly would prefer 8v8, but without 8v8 we will and we do kill large amounts of enemy, dont like it and want to QQ, go ahead I cant stop you :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
we have hardly ever lost to any alb groups even pre the zomg cluster is dead trend.

Hmm, i take it AE formed after AD/PE/BDC stopped playing all together?

On the other hand, i had quite alot of fun on my gimped rr3 supp SM yesterday (dinged rr4 \\o). Was abit depressing seeing a GG of some sort camping DC bridge with storms etc but some people obviously have fun in very different ways :)
:)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

This is a bit thick comming from you(r) (group). Only way we seem to encounter SC/TC is to go to the zerg area's (or atleast this whas the case monday). You won 1 fight vs us, then we went looking for you again, but allas no TC around the graveyard/Bolg. Did encounter you a couple of times afterwards camping under dc bridge/bowl though.

On the otherhand it is a bit shite to look for 1 group the whole evening, but we did it anyway.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
›› (Error): Cannot join #groove.daoc (you are banned)

Fking nazi's there tbh.

agree, too banhappy people :( :(

removed all bans now, always nice with some more whine!

raid

Can't get enough of FH
I would say pretty much all of the AE set group has been playing daoc almost since day 1. Ive spoken with SC before and they have said they always respected our fights and faired well, we have hardly ever lost to any alb groups even pre the zomg cluster is dead trend.

Your posts used to be reasonable, but the ego seems to be developing rapidly:(

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Your posts used to be reasonable, but the ego seems to be developing rapidly:(

Then im not coming across how I want to, I dont think I have an ego Im not saying AE are great bla bla, im just putting facts straight.

Septina

Part of the furniture
nice quote btw but you still suck in playin skald and if you wanna come with mael/groove why wait? you scared or somethin or chicken?

with you on netcode i shouldnt worry at all only thing that worry me is if i should shear you or not since you always givin me wide open space to heal grp but than again for you 6 peeps like we ran lastnight would be 2 hard to kill is it , and if ur that good playin warrior btw than why not play it since you r and i quote always r unbeatable in fg rvr so put ur money were you mouth is instead of flaming and posting shit on FH ty

I already admited i played like shit on netcodes skald, no reason for you to keep repeating yourself. :)
And we did have a Mael/Groove group out one night a few months ago and did fight you a couple of times that night, and we can all remember how that went. :)
You won once out of all those fights and (excuse alert) you got a blanket mezz on us after we've killed 2fg+ hibs and were sticking up to leave with noone having purge up but as i've said before, you won that one fair and square even tho the fight lasted for a good five minutes.

I see no reason why anyone would want to come back and make a full group on this server when seeing as the only enemy groups out are high realm rank realm point horny mongs who will wreck any and all fights others are having for a few 1000 realm points. :p
Unlike you i play this game to have fun with friends and have good, fun and challenging fights.

Anyway, i've 'contributed' enough to this thread, was having... not gonna say high hopes but some hope that the new patch would bring back some life to this server, instead nothing at all changed. :)

Nate

FH is my second home
This is a bit thick comming from you(r) (group). Only way we seem to encounter SC/TC is to go to the zerg area's (or atleast this whas the case monday). You won 1 fight vs us, then we went looking for you again, but allas no TC around the graveyard/Bolg. Did encounter you a couple of times afterwards camping under dc bridge/bowl though.

On the otherhand it is a bit shite to look for 1 group the whole evening, but we did it anyway.

We never camped anywhere, I was constantly roaming around Emain. If you want to have an 8v8 fight please talk to Caeli in a way he can understand (asking where we are after zerging us with 3fgH doesn't really translate to we want an 8v8 fight very well). Say we want an 8v8 fight to Caeli on IRC, and we will deliver. I repeatedly went through the graveyard area throughout the night.

I think there was probably your group and Link Dead over that side once, which we met. If you were over there more often, it was unlucky that we didn't run in to you more.

You can also sign up on the agramon.rvr channel with your group and we can meet up in the zone.

Communication is key on a dieing server and we should really use it's advantages a lot more.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
We never camped anywhere, I was constantly roaming around Emain. If you want to have an 8v8 fight please talk to Caeli in a way he can understand (asking where we are after zerging us with 3fgH doesn't really translate to we want an 8v8 fight very well). Say we want an 8v8 fight to Caeli on IRC, and we will deliver. I repeatedly went through the graveyard area throughout the night.

Ran through it (towards to bridge/bowl) after /released you mean? Then complain about beeing zerged by 3fg. Gw.

Septina

Part of the furniture
You can also sign up on the agramon.rvr channel with your group and we can meet up in the zone.

Communication is key on a dieing server and we should really use it's advantages a lot more.

My bot is still in there and open for usage, feel free to use it as much as you please. Worked wonders when the channel was active, had lots and lots of groups signing each night and roaming agramon. :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Ran through it (towards to bridge/bowl) after /released you mean? Then complain about beeing zerged by 3fg. Gw.

Who's complaining? If you want to flamebait please, talk to someone else.

Thanks Septina, I agree it did. Hopefully it'll get a second wind :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Ohh and dont get me wrong on the epeen factor here. Your group, is prolly the only group out there that can put up a fight vs any "pug" we make. Rp farming the zerg gets boring after 30 min tbh. Just dont understand that i can talk to 1 person only (Caeli) to get something started and when i asked clearly about where you where (ie. lets meet/roam somewhere) i get the bullshit reply.

Work it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom