Failed Geordie and Parmothief
panelsX2_07.jpg

its got about 20 more balls then we do and an extra attachement

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
wow, my co>< looks just like it!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
i can see that the main bit goes up my bum, but where does the litttle wiggly thing go???

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
If you painted it orange, for purely random reasons, it would look like a carrot giving two fingers to someone.

I thought that was quite a cool feature - maybe only those who don't need one can see this?

Edmond

Then it could be sent in to 'Thats Life'

Sorry, old reference for the older members

Edmond

Yep, but you knew what i meant though didn't you??

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
The linings of the buttons don't look that liquid-resistant, I mean, do the buttons stop working if things get, well, you know.....a little bit moist?

And it looks inside like a freakin' pinball machine inside, I've never seen a woman sat on the corner of one of those enjoying herself, but then maybe I don't go to rough enough bars....

russell

FH is my second home
The linings of the buttons don't look that liquid-resistant, I mean, do the buttons stop working if things get, well, you know.....a little bit moist?

And it looks inside like a freakin' pinball machine inside, I've never seen a woman sat on the corner of one of those enjoying herself, but then maybe I don't go to rough enough bars....

They are usually water proof and the metal balls inside just add to the motion and movement pressure...so Ive been told.

Laddey

FH is my second home
A dildo can't kiss whilst your stuffing her, can't eat her muff, cant bend her over and take utter control

Get a hold of yourself you pussy!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i wonder if we can buy things like this in future as a bionic cock add on kit.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Who need to compete when you can smash?

VaughanS2hammer.jpg

Pretty easy to deal with if you ask me :D

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
IT even looks like the clit tickler is giving two fingers to bloke-kind as well

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
That looks like something I'd expect to see in the hands of some alien just before I get probed and mind wiped......

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you being mind-wiped means it could actually be happening! like several times a night! o0

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
That looks like something I'd expect to see in the hands of some alien just before I get probed and mind wiped......

As long as they keep those 2 activities in that order i'm happy.

When they swap them round, i'm one pissed earthling!

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
It doesn't come with a built in MP3 player, with a collection of degrading pillow talk/dirty talk for 'her' pleasure.

Nor will it pay for dinner and drinks (Although I'd love to see Ann Summers build one with one of those 'electronic swipe' devices like there try in with mobile phones).

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Then it could be sent in to 'Thats Life'

Sorry, old reference for the older members

lol they could do a feature on it along with garden furniture that is capable of cutting a carrot in half

*puts on dodgy scotts accent*

"Now imagine if that was your childs fingers!"

.... actually that could be misread as something really really sick.

as russell said, Yippeeeee!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
They are usually water proof and the metal balls inside just add to the motion and movement pressure...so Ive been told.

Yeah...right, so you've been told :p

A dildo can't kiss whilst your stuffing her, can't eat her muff, cant bend her over and take utter control

Get a hold of yourself you pussy!

You are one mighty lover!! Though clearly any woman needs to watch for your domination aspects and be fully aware of them.

Your avatar speaks for itself, Quincy would knock the rabbit out the park every day of the week! He'd do the probing and then shag the alien's mum.

It doesn't come with a built in MP3 player, with a collection of degrading pillow talk/dirty talk for 'her' pleasure.

Nor will it pay for dinner and drinks (Although I'd love to see Ann Summers build one with one of those 'electronic swipe' devices like there try in with mobile phones).

Lol - I have a crazy image of an MP3 player vibrator, I'm not sure that's good.
Though I could be persuaded to be paid to make the MP3 files for them to use :)

will it sleep on the wet side?

Well if you're scottish, isn't the wet patch on the floor where you spilt your can of shitty McEwans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom