32 stealth
30 env

A rr7 infil can spec:
50 weapon
50 dualwield
21 critical strike
32 stealth
30 env

So at same rr a infil get acces to pa and 50 in dw while im at 44la and nothing in cs, thats great

Now a liddul fotmgimp goes to emain at rr2 with this spec:
50 thrust
50 dualwield
34 stealth
35 env

So a rr2 infil get's a better spec then a rr7 sb thats really balanced dont you think? Oh but thank you mythic for my 50 extra hp /rude

Nerf 2.5spec points :wij:

I can see your point in the spec points, but no matter how much spec points you have, any character can be leathal...Right Spec/Right RA set up can be leathal... I mean take Diabloman a damn good Strong Shadowblade and a fine example on how Shadowblades can perform. Also Shadowblades get slightly more HP oh and dont forget PH (which ofc will be nerfed soon) and also 2hd weapons. I remember playing my shadowblade and I was hitting infils for 500-700 with 2hd garrote/ah styles.

Amphrax

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I can see your point in the spec points, but no matter how much spec points you have, any character can be leathal...Right Spec/Right RA set up can be leathal... I mean take Diabloman a damn good Strong Shadowblade and a fine example on how Shadowblades can perform. Also Shadowblades get slightly more HP oh and dont forget PH (which ofc will be nerfed soon) and also 2hd weapons. I remember playing my shadowblade and I was hitting infils for 500-700 with 2hd garrote/ah styles.

Amphrax

Diabloman was not even born when this thread was made :p

Read the dates ya ninny :eek:

Also ... lolerbump :worthy:

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Just to clairfy to those who did not see it was the guy at the bottom of page 3 who bumped not me

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
thread_dead.jpg

Shar_Reloaded_Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
The thing is:
Infil:
- 2.5 spec points (most in whole game)
- suprior lvl50 style thats not on a chain
- spec af buff available
Mincer:
- access to IP
- best af of all stealthers
- run spd
- mezz stunn 2x dds
- pet
- spec af available

When they "fixed" assassins, the gave the infil more spec points, the SB got more hit, and the NS got the dds. Spec points, and hit points cant be resisted like a dd can, dd is also affected by the strong resists nowadays. The NS insta dd takes more end than a garotte (crit anytime style), it does sucky dmg and might be resisted too.
As a NS you fight against an Infil that got perma AP2 up (spec af buff from cleric) and a uber evade style. You cant fight an Infil if purge is down, if you do so it /rel time in 90% of the fights. If you fight against a mincer, he either runs away with sos if you purge his stunn/mezz, or if your purge is down, he stunns + mezzes you, then sits down uses FA2, fights on, and IPs, he got like 3 lives.
Scouts are ok from my point of few, they do nice dmg and the shield for defending themselfs is ok (NS/SB are hard to slam anyway).
The main problem is that alb stealth groups are pretty much unbeatable, cause they are the only realm that got a CC class that can stealth. 1 fg alb stealthers against 1fg hib stealthers will win most of the time, cause the mincer simply mezzes some of us :-(

If you fight against a mincer, he either runs away with sos if you purge his stunn/mezz, or if your purge is down, he stunns + mezzes you, then sits down uses FA2, fights on, and IPs, he got like 3 lives.

i play hibernia, but on what server do you have the time to do that, before u get added on? xD

Shadowss

Banned
But the Sb's get more strength at the start with the norseman, Sb's are resistant? or neutral to thrust and weak to slash.

that means infils have to spec slash so do well vs a SB and most infils are saracens so their weapon skill and damage will kinda be suckage compared to sb's.(if they went slash)

Also dont forget that Alb slashes didnt get a stun till like last month or whenever.

Sb's get that necky phoebes necky or summin !! (soz i aintplayed in a while i cant remember names)

Infils have to spec 50 DW to get a good anytimer other wise they have to spec CS as well.

Also Sb offhand hits every swing whereas infils and n's ( i think NS) is by chance.

My 79 cents

BUT! SBS ARE MORE FUN TO PLAY!! I love the LA line =D i dunno why.
My 79 cents

Edit: Scouts suck, with the new melee patch thing there like A little better they can get an assasain to like 50% or something .

Dont talk about minstrels they have to be the worst class in the game. they nerfed them to bits.

I always thought nightshades were the hardest to beat on my infil lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom