How can so many Albs, on so many Servers be soo bad ?

Zede

Part of the furniture
Just check out the relic status on all the other European Servers, and all the US servers.

Fact is, albion has a pityful amount of relics, across the board.

Now, why is this ?

A) By some strange occurance, all albs on all the servers are less skilful.

B) Hibs and Mids are, basically more powerful realms to play.

The facts speak for themselves, check it out if you want, then try and give a valid reason why the alb problem spans continents. Only reason why Alb Pryd does so well is we outnumber the other realms, and I think would be different if Pryd had balanced numbers.

Now I dont know what the status of the relics over the past say, year or so, I am just reporting what the state is now

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Prydwen is kinda balanced if you look at the number of albs and mids (think its 38% albs 35% mids). Hibs are outnumbered on prydwen tho, thats the reason why they get the /lvl 30 command again. And about your statement, its true...Alb is probably a harder realm to play and has harder classes to master compared to mid. Also its harder to build up a balanced rvr group compared to hibs and mids. Flame on :flame:

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Its hard keep power relics for albion as the relic keep is very far away.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
When it comes to relics alb is the most powerful realm due to mincer being able to climb walls and sos working when runing with relics. So that leaves out b. :p

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Its hard keep power relics for albion as the relic keep is very far away.

What he said. For geographical reasons, it's very hard to get people out quickly to defend the power relic. Having Snowdonia porters might help a bit with that, but it's still a long trek from the portal keep. Also Myddrin isn't on a hill like the other relic keeps, so that also doesn't help defenders.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Ok, if anyone has studied the new Frontiers layout in detail.....do you think it will make a difference to Albs getting more relics ?

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
Ok, if anyone has studied the new Frontiers layout in detail.....do you think it will make a difference to Albs getting more relics ?

most dont want the power relics, alb is mostly about melee (mercs arms & infils), you barely see caster groups and since you cant hold all relics most choose melee over power

Lakih

Resident Freddy
or...

Albion is so overpowerd they dont need relics?

:p

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Prydwen is kinda balanced if you look at the number of albs and mids (think its 38% albs 35% mids). Hibs are outnumbered on prydwen tho, thats the reason why they get the /lvl 30 command again. And about your statement, its true...Alb is probably a harder realm to play and has harder classes to master compared to mid. Also its harder to build up a balanced rvr group compared to hibs and mids. Flame on :flame:

agree :touch:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The amount of classes Albion has causes alot of division and poor morale because so many are excluded from general day-to-day RvR, when it comes to relic raids alot of people don't why they should help. It is a selfish point of view but playing a game for so long and rarely getting groups must get to some people.

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
The amount of classes Albion has causes alot of division and poor morale because so many are excluded from general day-to-day RvR, when it comes to relic raids alot of people don't why they should help. It is a selfish point of view but playing a game for so long and rarely getting groups must get to some people.

im an inf and i can relate to that :flame:

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:

more correct numbers, after i have several time check mids numbers to server numbers, is mids ~30%.
yep, albs have so hard to xp up :D necro ringing any bell? group ra:s what help insane ammount killing epic mobs etc. agree, albs is hard mode and mids easy

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
more correct numbers, after i have several time check mids numbers to server numbers, is mids ~30%.
yep, albs have so hard to xp up :D necro ringing any bell? group ra:s what help insane ammount killing epic mobs etc. agree, albs is hard mode and mids easy

how bout the fact that not everyone has necros to PL their other characters? Yes it is hard for the normal player to level up. For a normal person (ie non-Si char), its hard to find a good spot to camp in SI - basically meaning up until lvl 44, and AC, its salsbury plains - barrows/DF then AC. and even in AC, if u DID have a necro- its not easy to PL

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
yep, but there is change to do it and alott work this way, name 1 char in mids who can do same thing?
bone is wrong answer, have tryed pl my shammy and simply dont work so good, take insane time kill 1 mob if dont wanna run out power. pl one shammy from 1 to 24 whit bone in epic, after shammy was 24 bone´s epic is under 100% dur now.

if you feel my answer was meaningless, i think same from 1st poster who say mids have alott easier in this game :)

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Active Characters:
Alb 2,717 (40%)
Hib 1,651 (24%)
Mid 2,386 (35%)
:eek2:
Last week RP
Alb 20,073,564 (35%)
Hib 18,767,677 (33%)
Mid 18,343,231 (32%)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hmm whit those rp:s and relics hibs dont need lvl 30 :)

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think we got the power relics for our casters. We got them for our healer classes :)

Even my buffbot heals for 300+ and its only level 46 and has only mini dings spec in regrowth :)

Vae

Resident Freddy
Bear in mind that the game doesn't only need to be population balanced for RvR but also for PvE. As the RP figures show and Kemor has mentioned Hibs are very active RvR wise for their numbers. However there are problems with not being enough hibs for PvE which will increasingly be a problem with ToA on the horizon. Hence /level 30 back for Hib.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hmm dunno if you need be under 50 to do TOA several months lasting artifact lvl:ng and ML.
what i have read there is some quests you need have ~8fg involved, easy to gather in mids? dont think so.

well, agree hibs need more pop, but is it for faster alt machine to rvr groups or best for realm?
/lvl thing dont correct anything pop imbalances there is, if peeps believe so? feels sorry for them.
in game what we have seen its only tools from other servers come and make bg alts, or maybe try how some class look 40+, worth to made in own server?.

those NEW player who start from scratch and xp own char solo! from 0 to 30 because there isnt any support coming from realm before lvl 30 and give up, those peeps you need, not those who make alts from other servers.
faster mythic get this own head, faster imbalance get some minor fix.

Darkseed

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
Just check out the relic status on all the other European Servers, and all the US servers.

Fact is, albion has a pityful amount of relics, across the board.

Now, why is this ?

A) By some strange occurance, all albs on all the servers are less skilful.

B) Hibs and Mids are, basically more powerful realms to play.

The facts speak for themselves, check it out if you want, then try and give a valid reason why the alb problem spans continents. Only reason why Alb Pryd does so well is we outnumber the other realms, and I think would be different if Pryd had balanced numbers.

Now I dont know what the status of the relics over the past say, year or so, I am just reporting what the state is now

Overpowered with bof and sos and still sucks so much, how come?

BimboBane

Fledgling Freddie
Darkseed said:
Overpowered with bof and sos and still sucks so much, how come?

Uhmm well if new frontiers RA gives all bard's & skald's will have sos to (if they dont nerf it that hard that it deservs) and clash between two grps both with bof uhmm yummy. Or a Hib pbae grp meeting a grp BAoD... I feel that i need to respec my axe warrior to hammer since i can forsee ALOT of tincans crushing ahead uhmm but then again cloth casters still are so easy sliced with the 2h axe hard choice.

Finaly albs get to see the side of the nerfbat that have hit mid over and over.

*i wish i could say im sorry and someone would belive me* :clap:

//BimboBane

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
btw what is relic situation? allways nice when start new topic, this kind, post same time situation so we dont all need check (lazy me)
easier to whine :)

fionnel

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, relics only show which is the realm that can create the most lag and suffer less from it.

We got a power relic from mid the other day, we knocked the doors, we got in, got the relic, mids came too late and we didn't even fight them really. How come this shows anything about mid vs hib class balance?

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
How can so many mids on so many servers feel so sorry for themselves? o0

carrot

Fledgling Freddie
Because Mithic never did a mid ballancing pach as thay promised. Boath alb and hib had a lot of work done on them but all mid got was nerfs.

harm

Fledgling Freddie
Imo - alb casters are sheit. Mebbe that's why they like str relics.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
carrot said:
Because Mithic never did a mid ballancing pach as thay promised. Boath alb and hib had a lot of work done on them but all mid got was nerfs.

What would you call the introduction of Bonedancers and Savages? A nerf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom