How can so many Albs, on so many Servers be soo bad ?

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Old.Ilum said:
What would you call the introduction of Bonedancers and Savages? A nerf?
Well... ask any zerker and they say YES! :p

:m00:

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Darkseed said:
Overpowered with bof and sos and still sucks so much, how come?

wonder what you lot will find to cry about when frontiers hits

ive never seen any whine about perfect recovery on this forum (show me links if there are any, would be a good laugh)

:m00:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Mid has most to gain from RA review from all three realms and most are really looking forward to it.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
Mid has most to gain from RA review from all three realms and most are really looking forward to it.

in the short term, in the long run it'll lead to massive mid nerfs since with equal RAs they'll be rather overpowered relatively :eek:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Actually, Mid been getting nerfed every patch for a long time now so I tend to disagree with this.

Every realm calls every other realm overpowered ;)

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
Actually, Mid been getting nerfed every patch for a long time now so I tend to disagree with this.

Every realm calls every other realm overpowered ;)

No, everyother realm calls mid overpowerd

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Actually Albs do poorly (imo at least) because of a reluctance on the majority of Alb players parts to play any support class. Clerics are as good a healer as you can find but there's always a chronic shortage of people actually wanting to play one. As I see it there's 2 reasons for this:

1) Fundamentally support classes do not produce deathspam. For an awful lot of folks deathspam is their way of being recognised for their efforts and without it they feel generally unnoticed.

2) Albs secondary healer is best used as a tank (in the opinion of 95% of friars at least). Their main CCer wears cloth. Their speedbot has stealth as a line insted of CC and healing. Alb clerics cannot interupt as other healing classes can.

I'm not saying Albs are unskilled (as some folks wish to beleive) but simply that Albs don't wish to play the support classes they do have and if they do play them they spec lines that, frankly, move them out the area of support into light tank, debuffer, secondary mezzer etc. Too many classes and one dedicated support class is killing Albs way of life and no amount of boosts to existing classes will fill the gap I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom