Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not all of them just the 3 Listed below

Cayuna
Remeem
Ogdeter

It was posted that Venom were having a TG raid on the 27th so what do these 3 do? they go and decide to focus pull all the mobs :( in all ruining our raid.

If possible id like these 3 banned from FFA raid lotto's.

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
sad to read, but don't have a bad view on a guild because of one/multiple members

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
i know mate thats why i listed them :) most of smek and bad omen are really cool people :) ......there are always people who ruin it tho

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Hm why write that in topic if you know that then?

And you can´t expect everyone to read FH active either.

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
House of Smek and Bad Omen have no respect for other guilds what so ever

Good work on the topic them...thanks
I asked remeem tbh if he had checked FH before he did this, and he said no. He was under flame from the guild as well...dont generalize

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
erm sorry like but i pm'd Cayuna reply ? no ofc not totally ignored and Bimbobane asked them to stop once because there was raid there today and cayuna was like "So" and as ive heard They DID read here before that....

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
erm sorry like but i pm'd Cayuna reply ? no ofc not totally ignored and Bimbobane asked them to stop once because there was raid there today and cayuna was like "So" and as ive heard They DID read here before that....

i heard u dress up like a woman irl, so it must be true right?

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:

Ok mr dick u been readin my fuckin cookies or what? I never red anything about some booked cave or shit . I hadnt a slightest clue cause i never read these forums cause most of stuff here dont interest me on mid section.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Remem said:
Ok mr dick u been readin my fuckin cookies or what? I never red anything about some booked cave or shit . I hadnt a slightest clue cause i never read these forums cause most of stuff here dont interest me on mid section.

didnt read anything about it? fine ...answer me something tho.......why didnt you leave when me/bimbobane asked you? and why are you still there? do us a fav mate and stop talking out of your arse ok?

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
didnt read anything about it? fine ...answer me something tho.......why didnt you leave when me/bimbobane asked you? and why are you still there? do us a fav mate and stop talking out of your arse ok?

1st of i aint your mate 2nd off you alrdy asked to ban us from FFA raids.
So why should i respect your opinions when u cant respect the fact that i didnt knew about this when we set off at 12.00 CET this mornin. And now we should get banned cause of not followin some rules which are set on a forum which 50% of population of mid/pryd reads?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
after a short talk with Rem ingame this is more or less what he said

i said "surely you didnt miss something stuck in sticky or anyone in your guild for that matter"

"i dont check the prydwen section"

"so basically what your saying is any future guild/as raid that happens your going to be in here regardless?"

then something like

"no one uses freddyshouse anyway its just an internet forum"

"But you use it rem?"

"yes i use it"

"so basically you use the forum but dont take notice of anyone on prydwen?"

..... ofcourse :) no one in his guild saw that sticky :D they must be all blind

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
they never saw a sticky thread bout a raid, but they all managed to find this thread easy enough to defend themselves
(btw this is not aimed at other BO members most of em are top ppl)

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
and lets see time taken to find thread and defend themselves... less than 10 mins

hmm

Golgh

Fledgling Freddie
why do y drag all House of smek members in to this i only know 1 of us who where down there and why do u say that HoS have no respect of other guilds??

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Golgh said:
why do y drag all House of smek members in to this i only know 1 of us who where down there and why do u say that HoS have no respect of other guilds??

thats why i listed Cayuna :D sorry about the topic title was pissed off at first

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
(From Baduska / Bloody, Guild Master of Bad Omen):

What you did to those 3 ppl was tell them to go out of the dungeon, policing it like it was your own, they had no clue about your raid, and worked their way killing mobs since 12.00 why should they leave? Instead make a peacefull solution where they kill stuff at issorden and you go council way.

This compares to a new kid coming to school acting a bit different since he doesn't know how ppl are "required" to act there, what you did to the kid was beat him up and tease him cause he didn't know the rules, instead of inform him of the rules and try to make a friendship

This was the first time on prydwen in a long time for these ppl. In galla on excal things aren't sorted like this, they didn't have a clue of the system, now you've informed us of the system, in a hostile manner yes. but you have managed that, so next time you see us do that you can flame us. but please withdraw this one since we weren't aware of this booking system

Regards Baduska / Bloody, Guild Master of Bad Omen (Couldnt be arsed making an account).

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Animus said:
(From Baduska / Bloody, Guild Master of Bad Omen):

What you did to those 3 ppl was tell them to go out of the dungeon, policing it like it was your own, they had no clue about your raid, and worked their way killing mobs since 12.00 why should they leave? Instead make a peacefull solution where they kill stuff at issorden and you go council way.

This compares to a new kid coming to school acting a bit different since he doesn't know how ppl are "required" to act there, what you did to the kid was beat him up and tease him cause he didn't know the rules, instead of inform him of the rules and try to make a friendship

This was the first time on prydwen in a long time for these ppl. In galla on excal things aren't sorted like this, they didn't have a clue of the system, now you've informed us of the system, in a hostile manner yes. but you have managed that, so next time you see us do that you can flame us. but please withdraw this one since we weren't aware of this booking system

Regards Baduska / Bloody, Guild Master of Bad Omen (Couldnt be arsed making an account).

Ok ill put it this way..........this hunt has been planned for days so never mind "since 12.00 why should they leave?" ok? and like i said i dont believe every person in bad omen didnt see that post that was made Sticky.......and even if you did you chose to ignore it and not tell them etc etc your as bad as each other lol :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
1 more thing :) next time theres a bad omen raid we gonna come along and focus pull the nameds ok? i mean like foadon said "cant book it" :D

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
BloodOmen said:
1 more thing :) next time theres a bad omen raid we gonna come along and focus pull the nameds ok? i mean like foadon said "cant book it" :D

please, come focuspull all the named ones, we have raids planned at 04.00 CET today and the rest of this week.

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
Ok ill put it this way..........this hunt has been planned for days so never mind "since 12.00 why should they leave?" ok? and like i said i dont believe every person in bad omen didnt see that post that was made Sticky.......and even if you did you chose to ignore it and not tell them etc etc your as bad as each other lol :D

Animus himself speaking here.
Even if we saw the post, does it mean that we knew that they were down there? I dont know about everyone else, but i didnt manically press /gc who!
(Hell I aint even in the guild anymore, but Ogdeter is an IRL friend and he sure as hell wouldnt be down there, if he knew there was a raid).

It was brought up on the private channel - after this post was made.

So stuff it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
i still dont see a point in you lot Registering for a forum you dont take notice of :) finding this quite amusing now lol

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:

Bloody here again

this just proves how ignorrant you are, like i said now we know the booking system is here, so next time we'll follow it and use it ourselves if we want a raid. Couldn't you just have informed them about how it works. and let them be this time at isso, and you could have gone council.

i'll say it again NEXT time we'll check here since you informed of us it in such a friendly manner. TBH not everyone reads here, dont be so ignorrant to think that they have read it and are just fucking around with you. no they are not they are sorry that they did it before your raid, but they had NO clue about you raiding. so instead of creating a war please try be reasonable and make peace

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
i still dont see a point in you lot Registering for a forum you dont take notice of :) finding this quite amusing now lol

I've been registered for ages. And I do read this forum. But like it's already been said, the people down there didnt read your STICKY about the TG raid. And with the rest of the members not knowing they were down there, why on earth should they tell them then?

Angel

Fledgling Freddie
Not everybody read this forum, so not everybody can now what is planned en when. And tbh, when you read a thread that a guild is planning to do TG, you tell it your guild when you log in?
When I here people from my guild going TG, then it is like I thougt guild x was going, just a sec, gonna check it out. But if people don't say anything then you can't warn them.
It is like this now, you can't change it anymore...
So now stop this useless pointing each other.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
this just proves how ignorrant you are, like i said now we know the booking system is here, so next time we'll follow it and use it ourselves if we want a raid. Couldn't you just have informed them about how it works. and let them be this time at isso, and you could have gone council.

fine by me drop it this time .........however if it IS done again after this pointless thread im going to personally put you into a cannon animus and fire you at who ever has done it :wij:

Makwaerk

Fledgling Freddie
Wai said:
I pm'd one of them and he sed soz and never knew there was a raid, so i asked him politly to stop killing then, he then sed to me, we spent 4 hours to get here... no we will kill hurika

even when they found out there was a raid they never had the decency to stop killing

this is actully true (well might have used more time then that, but time flyes quickly when you have fun)

looking at the clock we had proberly spend more then 4 hours ( we started at 4) had release 4-5 times and come back, so I was not going to give up after spending so much time knowing that there was lots to farm left in TG, they could/can still farm torst, huriaka (we could not bring him down had him at 5% but ran oop) councel icelords high coucel jailor and all teh other mobs that way.

no why I personely don't have much repsect for your "booking" of tg is that making a post on FH is imo not enough, you have to do somekind of efford to tell ppl that you got a raid, like pm the differnet alliance and ask them to say so on Achat or put it in mod. I only read BW/FH when someone points out a post of rme to read, I did not even have the url for this place (seems I found it, not very hard :D)

all this makes me think that I was not wrong to not stop mid raid, hence I never went Anon like I hear others do, since I think that I to have a right to farm Tg mobs. I am sorry that it might have spoiled somethign for you, but that was not reason for me to give up what I had spend the last 6-7-8 hours (it porberly was) trying to do

Makwaerk / Ogdeter

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Wai said:
they never saw a sticky thread bout a raid, but they all managed to find this thread easy enough to defend themselves

say again?, they _all_ managed, and this is not aimed at other BO people, i see where you are heading. gw.

The only one online most of the day have been remeem the rest came at about 17-18 when doing rvr group, so how should we know he was even down there in the first place?

And making this post instead of trying to solve something ingame is just rediculous

Makwaerk

Fledgling Freddie
Wai said:

well after we got ingame flames we tought we might get a BW flame aswell, and since we talk together in our guild, (and members RvR'ing in emain got flames aswell) it kinda became knowed to the hole guild that there was a BO flame tread. But I am quite sure you could figure this out by yourself, so this post is as pointless as yours

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
I stopped reading half way through the thread when it just turned into childish bickering.

For the 3 who farmed TG, if you honestly didnt know then I hope you check forum before u farm it in future (its only fair). If you did know then shame on you :(

And to venom we know you really pissed but if it wasnt a guild group no need to slag the guild off, just name and shame the people involved instead (without being childish).

My 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom