House campers

L

Lomald Umilinn

hmmz this sounds interesting .. any suggestion of which camped plot i should steal to annoy someone :p? Need to get rid of money somehow anyway, might as well piss of a few more just for fun.

L

Lomald Umilinn

hmmz this sounds interesting .. any suggestion of which camped plot i should steal to annoy someone :p? Need to get rid of money somehow anyway, might as well piss of a few more just for fun.

L

Lomald Umilinn

Originally posted by stighelmer
where would fair albion be without the wisdom and justice of Fagane and Nas ?

probably everything except noobs and stupid afaik.

L

Lomald Umilinn

L

Lomald Umilinn

L

Lomald Umilinn

H

heath

Lomald......that is taking +1 to the extreme !!! (o:

L

Lomald Umilinn

omfg now that was huge post-spamming.
omg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom